• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Multiple Enneagram Subtypes/Instincts Instincts and faces

Korvinagor

Cyber Strider
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I do have to wonder why the male Sp/So composite looks so old...

Korvinagor

Cyber Strider
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Premature aging from dealing with social intrigues :D

really though the male ones look older on average
i'm guessing it's the lack of makeup

That's the thing. Sp/So in particular looks much older. Compare with So/Sp for example, which might be about a decade younger.

gromit

likes this
Do me!!!

Agent Washington

Softserve Ice Cream
That's the thing. Sp/So in particular looks much older. Compare with So/Sp for example, which might be about a decade younger.

Seriously though, social intrigues :D:D

so/sp seems a bit more open

sx/sp and sp/sx is like "jokes on you i've never trusted any of you dicks"

Korvinagor

Cyber Strider
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Seriously though, social intrigues :D:D

so/sp seems a bit more open

sx/sp and sp/sx is like "jokes on you i've never trusted any of you dicks"

About the social intrigue thing though...wouldn't one assume that So/Sp would look older then?

Hm...strangely enough, Sx/Sp, Sp/Sx look the youngest.

Agent Washington

Softserve Ice Cream
About the social intrigue thing though...wouldn't one assume that So/Sp would look older then?

Hm...strangely enough, Sx/Sp, Sp/Sx look the youngest.

the below is just conjecture:unsure:

So supports Sp in self-preservation and survival, so social manouveures are filtered through the more cynical threat-oriented SP lenses

... not having any facial expressions generally means no wrinkles, so blind spot means less facial expression (kinda like, less dealing with people = less need for facial expressions), so they're younger looking

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
I don't really think I look very Sx. Do I???

^^^I look more Sx there, but mascara and eyeliner......... Also, I clearly really like that shirt, haha.

Abendrot

one way trip
MBTI Type
IntJ
Enneagram
85X
Instinctual Variant
sx
The sx/so chick looks terrifying, in like, a really intense and passionate kind of way.

I approve, though. My eyes and teeth always scream: I love you, now come here so I can eat your face.

It's probably the fact that her teeth and lips have melted into one another.

[MENTION=31348]RareBird[/MENTION] you look Sx/So or So/Sx. Can't say which.

I think I look very Sx/Sp. That's basically my default expression.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
It's probably the fact that her teeth and lips have melted into one another.

[MENTION=31348]RareBird[/MENTION] you look Sx/So or So/Sx. Can't say which.

I think I look very Sx/Sp. That's basically my default expression.

I tend to agree with the sorta even split between the two. I took a test here and got 47% Sx and 40% So, so it makes sense.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Culture and family mannerisms play a primary role in facial expressions. The link in the OP to the faces are all very similar, and I've commonly seen facial expressions, smiles, that fall far outside of the parameters in the original link.

I do think there is a way to understand facial expression in terms of if it is triggered by the internal or external world. Some facial expressions are reactions to the outside world, while others are expressions of the inside world. I see that before I necessarily see the instincts in the faces.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
47% Sx 40% So sounds about right.

:ninja:

Oh yes! I remember now, sorry about that (I have a really hard time with remembering names and faces and tend to mix people up in my head). You do look Sx though, but your face is sorta neutral as far as emotional expression goes (at least in that pic).

- - - Updated - - -
[MENTION=29457]Abendrot[/MENTION] - Also, you're a good looking dude.

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

^^^I look more Sx there, but mascara and eyeliner......... Also, I clearly really like that shirt, haha.

When I first saw this picture, sx was not what concerned me, I was thinking "What the hell happened to her right arm?! IT IS GONE :horror:"
You look sx/so btw, I believe it's accurate ^_^

DB968

Ginger Snap
I'd like to dig that a bit more. So far, that seems accurate for me, with strong sp maybe. Sp/so. It may be accurate too for a few people I know. Investigation time.

Neokortex

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't really think I look very Sx. Do I???

You do look like you have some so in there, which softens the sx a lot.

I second that. May have Sx on the 6 - that coy/demure look of drawing one in with the allure of mystery, where's actually none but a labyrinth of red herrings. I'd say So/Sx 6 ; Sx-firsts are rather seekers.

Luigi

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Sp: dispasionate eyes
So: wide opened eyes
Sx: bright eyes

Sx/So often have bright and intense faces. Sp/So often have cheesy, dispassionate/cynical and bovine but somewhat friendly and opened faces.

Sp/So

202_george_bush_sr.jpg
220px-46_Dick_Cheney_3x4.jpg
John-Wayne-9525664-1-402.jpg
220px-Mark_Zuckerberg_at_the_37th_G8_Summit_in_Deauville_018_v1.jpg

Sx/So

AmyWinehousesongPics1qycFSsYsE216LM.jpg
314121809c5419a4a8027f2dec4de7b5.jpg
tupac-shakur.jpg
Milla-Jovovich.jpg-11310.jpg

Also, my avatar.

So/Sx have a very recognisable face, and I can recognize them often just by seeing their face, especially the men, and they are very comon, I see them everywhere, but I find them quite hard to describe.

Can you post some phots of So/Sp?