• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Multiple Enneagram Subtypes/Instincts Instincts and faces

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
e5qsqq.jpg

:notthechildren:

- - - Updated - - -

I get a slight homosexual vibe from him too just like I do from the so/sx male composite presented here.

And yes, eye whipping and fucking is a critical piece for me.

I have a history of dating slightly homosexual men. ;)

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

If I look pissed as fuck here it's because I'm awake in the morning, and feeling/looking greasy as hell. :D

Starry said:
Are these your eyes behind the sharpie Masokissed?

This is terrifying.

I was trying to crop it but couldn't find a good photo cropper so I scribbled over it lol.

But ya what instinct those eyes lookin

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
If I look pissed as fuck here it's because I'm awake in the morning, and feeling/looking greasy as hell. :D

I was trying to crop it but couldn't find a good photo cropper so I scribbled over it lol.

Fishing for confirmation, eh? :}

Starry

Your eyes are tilted downwards slightly but I am still making the connection. That's sx baby.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Genuine question, and I don't mean this in a negative way - I'm curious. When you took this pic, were you trying to look super intense/ have a certain aura? (Because I believe I can do this / have a few pics where I have done this) Or is this your straight-face / just chillin and looking at the camera?

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Genuine question, and I don't mean this in a negative way - I'm curious. When you took this pic, were you trying to look super intense/ have a certain aura? (Because I believe I can do this / have a few pics where I have done this) Or is this your straight-face / just chillin and looking at the camera?

You won't catch me with any other kind of face before noon, so straight-faced.

Flâneuse

don't ask me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I find the sx/sp and sp/sx composites the most intriguing, especially for the women. There’s something both challenging and predatory about the sx/sp face, like she’s really honing in on you while simultaneously trying to repel you and daring you to come closer. My first impression of the sp/sx face is that it’s slightly dismissive, kind of staring at you and thinking "I'm not impressed", but I could also see it as guarded and shy in the way that’s often misinterpreted as snootiness. My other impression was that she looks like she’s trying to read into you while keeping herself hidden.

For the women’s faces, sp/sx is probably the closest to my default expression, whether I’m alone or with others (judging by both others’ opinions and from those unfortunate times I’ve accidentally turned on my face cam or webcam). Mostly blank, could be interpreted as guarded and/or jaded, and rather unfriendly but not full-blown hostile. The sp/so female face looks like my expression when I’m trying to look approachable and friendly.

When I’m stressed-out or have a lot on my mind my face tends to contort more into full-blown "bitch face" (seems pissed-off and slightly judgmental), but most likely with more of a steely glare than the more fiery look of the sx/sp glare. Maybe kind of like this:
rbf.jpg

Starry

I'm actually glad you asked this question cascade because it ties into why I revived this thread in the first place in spite of knowing the answers will not come to me presently if ever at all. I think of VI as being highly allusive and more individualistic than other forms of typing. <-um, meaning the strategy or system will be personal to the typer. Like here, it's so amazingly strange how you bring up the intensity in Masokissed's glare and yet for me...a sexual dom typing a sexual dom...what seals it for me is once I've located that window of softness which is not physical or structural in nature.

These composites fascinate me because it suggests there is a possibility of a general practice so to speak for VI that can be explained and adopted into use. And what I want to know is how people will tell me of my bleeding eyes haha...what is ENFP? what is sexual dom? What is 7? What is physical...what is metaphysical? What is the meaning of the universe and all its stars?

Jeremy8419

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
i found this article of mergings of different instincts - link to pictures

do you think that it is possible to identify someone's instincts by the way they look?
it looks to me like sp first pictures have some kind of density to them while sp-last look very open

So, basically, if you change your facial expressions, you change your instincts.

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
... I mean, I guess I do look like the sx/sp girl, lol.