• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Multiple Enneagram Subtypes/Instincts Instincts and faces

Permabanned
Oh, I thought it had more to do with how you relate socially (ie attracting/repelling people in general, as well as tending to move towards people because you identify with them and/or want to "merge" or to move away from them because you feel and/or need to feel separate), not who you are attracted to.

I suppose I feel drawn to syn flow for the same reason most people would.....they have a more approachable vibe. Then there is the "opposites attract" thing.

I don't put a lot of stock in these photo composite things....I took it as more of a fun excercie. I mean, we can't know for sure if the people who make up each composite are even typed correctly anyway.

I'm not addressing the composites at all, just the premise of the affinity. I don't think what you mention isn't part of it, but iirc, that's meant to happen within the same flow, as the three stacking types in each flow complement each other differently - according to the whole stacking theory.

Hitoshi-San

MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
???
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I think my expression is most like the sp/sx girl most of the time, her eyebrows seem to be less raised than the others but her eyes are still aware but not too intense (so not quite resting bitch face) and that's like almost exactly what I *think* my resting face is like

Kas

Fabula rasa
sx/so girl looks like a manipulator.

Comparing to this pictures, I think my expression is mostly like so/sx -> switching to more like sp/so when serious. (?)

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION]

The composite guy made an ideal man composite for me a couple of years ago, based on the celebrities I thought were pretty. He looks like a smug bastard doesn't he hahaha

qcqHteX.png

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I relate to so/sx face more and the female description. :wubbie:

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

The composite guy made an ideal man composite for me a couple of years ago, based on the celebrities I thought were pretty. He looks like a smug bastard doesn't he hahaha

qcqHteX.png

We have similar tastes.

Starry

qcqHteX.png

I don't get smug from him...he's handsome but there's the missing eye ingredient that tells me he's not sx like you were saying. So cool senza!

Edit: I guess I could see him as being potentially smug.

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't get smug from him...he's handsome but there's the missing eye ingredient that tells me he's not sx like you were saying. So cool senza!

Edit: I guess I could see him as being potentially smug.

Well when I looked back through my pictures for him, I was kinda disappointed this time round. He is handsome in a wholesome way, which I like, but not enough potential for eye fucking. :(

Starry

Well when I looked back through my pictures for him, I was kinda disappointed this time round. He is handsome in a wholesome way, which I like, but not enough potential for eye fucking. :(

I get a slight homosexual vibe from him too just like I do from the so/sx male composite presented here.

And yes, eye whipping and fucking is a critical piece for me.