User Tag List

First 789101119 Last

Quote Originally Posted by /DG/ View Post
    Aren't these faces just singular expressions? I make more than one expression...
    I think the premise is there being a typical expression that simbolizes each stacking
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by senza tema View Post
    Well a lot of sx-doms talk about how they can't date anyone who's not also the same way because of the hankering for mutual intensity? I don't know, I've never actually felt that way (except when I was being ignored for boring things haha)

The same guy who made this also made an ideal man composite for me who didn't look like an sx first. Maybe so/sx. I'll upload it once I can find it.

In both sets of composites male and female I find sp/sx most arresting.

Of the male composites...based on physical appearance alone...the only two that don't cause me anxiety to look into their eyes are the sx-doms. I mean, I do find them the most attractive but physical attractiveness is so far down on my list of what attracts me I can't even tell you. What attracts me to them is something in the eyes that makes me feel whole...like this is where I belong. I forget how different sxness is though...and how there are degrees of sexual dominance to be taken into consideration.
    لا تستطيع كسر المكسور
    Likes Masokissed liked this post

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

Which stacking is sad-eyes? note: this is deliberately straight faced. To DG's point, my eyes will look very different if playful, intent, happy, etc

"...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ
    Likes Starry liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Hmmm...my impressions (let's get ready for some prejudice!):

Women
    --------
    so/sp - calm & contained, but friendly and inviting
    sx/sp - the most "sultry" and possibly temperamental
    so/sx - the most friendly, outgoing, upbeat, seems mostly sincere
    so/sp - something nervous, friendly out of nervousness, a bit strained
    sp/sx- the most blank, not as overtly temperamental as sx/sp, but a bit pouty
    sx/so - like a hyaena baring its teeth (seriously), smiling but almost predatory or hostile, perhaps a catty type

Men
    -------
    sp/so - passive, perhaps insecure, "nice", slightly sad/wistful/dreamy
    sx/sp - again, the most sultry, a bit disdainful or into himself
    so/sx - again, warmest, but here a little more "fake" and strained than the woman
    so/sp - more sincere & relaxed warmth, but also more contained and calm, more alert than sp/so
    sp/sx - stereotypical "man of few words", looks contained/unaffected, "blank"
    sx/so - slightly smug and a tad vain, mix of tentative and confident

----

Since I mostly can just go on reactions from others & photos of myself (since looking in the mirror we often make faces; not that posing doesn't happen for photos too), then I might be closer to sx/sp in my physical impression. I think I look blank, but people often think I am temperamental/snotty, and when I smile it can have that hostile hyaena look (like the sx/so). But when I am relaxed and happy, then I can look soft/dreamy like the sp/so. In photos I tend to look dreamy or a bit blank & pouty. IDK, sp/sx is probably the best fit still.
    "Charlotte sometimes dreams a wall around herself. But it's always with love - So much love it looks like everything else. Charlotte Sometimes - So far away, glass sealed and pretty." - The Cure

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by cascadeco View Post
    Which stacking is sad-eyes? note: this is deliberately straight faced. To DG's point, my eyes will look very different if playful, intent, happy, etc

It's hard to tell with the women as they all have makeup making the eyes tilt up (and composite photos of women's faces tend to do that, much as it makes men's eyes droop for some reason).

IMO, the so/sp has the "sad" look, but that can also be a 4 thing in general. 9s also sometimes look "wistful" to me.
    "Charlotte sometimes dreams a wall around herself. But it's always with love - So much love it looks like everything else. Charlotte Sometimes - So far away, glass sealed and pretty." - The Cure

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe
    Likes cascadeco, Masokissed liked this post

Typology Retiree Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

My resting bitchface is too extreme for these pics omg
    4 weeks on T
    doggo
    Likes Masokissed, Starry, Nørrsken liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Yamato Nadeshiko View Post
    My resting bitchface is too extreme for these pics omg
    You don't seem to have that :p
    Likes ESFJ, Masokissed liked this post

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

It was between sp/sx and sx/sp according to the person I asked.

Those two came off the most reserved out of the females so I suppose it was based off that. All of the others look like they would be extraverts to me. Or at least more so in comparison.

Personally, I'd say sp/sx is the closest overall. Apparently my resting face is "bored-looking" which I take to mean on the unexpressive side.

I find the social dom expressions the least "relatable", they're too open seeming.
    “The moon had been observing the earth close-up longer than anyone...the moon remained silent; it told no stories. All it did was embrace the heavy past with a cool, measured detachment...No one could unlock the heart of the moon. Aomame...asked, “Have you gone to bed with someone in your arms lately?” 
The moon did not answer. 
“Do you have any friends?” she asked. 
The moon did not answer. 
“Don’t you get tired of always playing it cool?”
The moon did not answer.”

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by ESFJ View Post
    It was between sp/sx and sx/sp according to the person I asked.

Those two came off the most reserved out of the females so I suppose it was based off that. All of the others look like they would be extraverts to me. Or at least more so in comparison.

Personally, I'd say sp/sx is the closest overall. Apparently my resting face is "bored-looking" which I take to mean on the unexpressive side.

I find the social dom expressions the least "relatable", they're too open seeming.

The social dom composites will never know me as a person and will make me do work I'm really bad at like cleaning up after a potluck.
    لا تستطيع كسر المكسور
    Likes ESFJ liked this post

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    The social dom composites will never know me as a person and will make me do work I'm really bad at like cleaning up after a potluck.

Only the e1 and e2 so-doms!!!
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ
    Likes Starry, Masokissed liked this post