• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Multiple Enneagram Subtypes/Instincts Instincts and faces

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
pics or you're not a dominatrix :wink:

OFFICE.gif~c200

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm actually glad you asked this question cascade because it ties into why I revived this thread in the first place in spite of knowing the answers will not come to me presently if ever at all. I think of VI as being highly allusive and more individualistic than other forms of typing. <-um, meaning the strategy or system will be personal to the typer. Like here, it's so amazingly strange how you bring up the intensity in Masokissed's glare and yet for me...a sexual dom typing a sexual dom...what seals it for me is once I've located that window of softness which is not physical or structural in nature.

These composites fascinate me because it suggests there is a possibility of a general practice so to speak for VI that can be explained and adopted into use. And what I want to know is how people will tell me of my bleeding eyes haha...what is ENFP? what is sexual dom? What is 7? What is physical...what is metaphysical? What is the meaning of the universe and all its stars?

I think I understand what you're saying. I personally think VI - if there's such a possibility - is definitely more individualistic, getting a sense of a person and perhaps their 'baseline' mode. Because, I still think most of it is hugely dependent on the persons' mood. I mean, I'll be honest, I've never had a photo taken of me when I'm in super efficient get-things-done, super lusty/physical, irritable, or a more confrontational mood ('confrontational' for me, that is). If someone saw me while in those moods, my eyes would look much 'harder' I suspect.

Here's an example, of 'harder' eyes for me -- I took this years ago, I was intentionally looking directly at the camera, 100% focused on it. For all I know, I might look similar when looking at someone intently/listening. (btw I'm not trying to imply this pic will look any different from the earlier one I uploaded - just uploading for sake of discussion/comparison / example)
H3rtgYu.jpg

vs my characteristic floaty / spacing-out eyes. My point is, I really don't know. I'd have to have candid pics taken of me in all sorts of situations.

Anyhow.... yeah. Re VI, I think I do my own version of it when I observe anyone, really -- look at their expressions, their movements, I do think you can get a good sense of some elements of a persons' personality and psychae via that - ie confident? aggressive? compliant? friendly? stand-offish? etc. I'm not sure what I think re specifically tying it into instincts or mbti, though. Other than.... yeah, stereotypically, maybe so-dom is much more 'trying-to-put-on-a-friendly-and-good-face' --- things like that. Though, I often fail at that, haha. ;) But --- in the end I think most of the typing systems are about 'baseline' anyway -- where you're lying most of the time. Perhaps in that sense things like VI could have some trends. :shrug:

Permabanned
I'm actually glad you asked this question cascade because it ties into why I revived this thread in the first place in spite of knowing the answers will not come to me presently if ever at all. I think of VI as being highly allusive and more individualistic than other forms of typing. <-um, meaning the strategy or system will be personal to the typer. Like here, it's so amazingly strange how you bring up the intensity in Masokissed's glare and yet for me...a sexual dom typing a sexual dom...what seals it for me is once I've located that window of softness which is not physical or structural in nature.

These composites fascinate me because it suggests there is a possibility of a general practice so to speak for VI that can be explained and adopted into use. And what I want to know is how people will tell me of my bleeding eyes haha...what is ENFP? what is sexual dom? What is 7? What is physical...what is metaphysical? What is the meaning of the universe and all its stars?

what is VI?

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
I don't know if I really believe in VI but it's fun to be typed that way regardless.

Anyway. My instinct is so/sx (I'm 99% sure on that one). Here are my eyes.

eyes_zpsl3r5pvvz.jpg

Starry

I think I understand what you're saying. I personally think VI - if there's such a possibility - is definitely more individualistic, getting a sense of a person and perhaps their 'baseline' mode. Because, I still think most of it is hugely dependent on the persons' mood. I mean, I'll be honest, I've never had a photo taken of me when I'm in super efficient get-things-done, super lusty/physical, irritable, or a more confrontational mood ('confrontational' for me, that is). If someone saw me while in those moods, my eyes would look much 'harder' I suspect.

^^only responding to this part right now.

What I *think* is being communicated here is this: It's not about what the person looks like when they are doing laundry or having sex or angry or giving a speech...it's "What does the person look like when they aren't really doing anything at all..." What is their expression at rest...or if they are listening to someone else speak only or something. I think those composites are meant to be used as a baseline comparison.

Like...I just used this pic in something else the other day and so it is fresh in my mind... I've always thought Blondie was an sx/sp and when I look at the sx/sp composite...perhaps I'm right.

MI0001852417.jpg

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

What I *think* is being communicated here is this: It's not about what the person looks like when they are doing laundry or having sex or angry or giving a speech...it's "What does the person look like when they aren't really doing anything at all..." What is their expression at rest...or if they are listening to someone else speak only or something. I think those composites are meant to be used as a baseline comparison.

Like...I just used this pic in something else the other day and so it is fresh in my mind... I've always thought Blondie was an sx/sp and when I look at the sx/sp composite...perhaps I'm right.

MI0001852417.jpg

Yep, I think we're saying the same thing /are understanding re baseline, which I tried to flesh out at the end. But yeah, re not doing anything at all.

Permabanned

MI0001852417.jpg
I think @bold can be very telling, just sayen :coffee:

Permabanned
OMG phobik I was kidding. I actually think my hymen grew back in I haven't had sex in so long.

*okay I can't stop laughing at what I just wrote but seriously no I don't type by sex.

That's a SRS condishun I hear, I no just the cure

Starry

Backwards. Strictly on odd Sundays.

Guess what tomorrow is?... :newwink:

I need to pack my dearest. If I do not return make a terrible, terrible, terrible goodbye thread for me okay? Love you phobik.

Venus Rose

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The so/sx fits me well...in groups that is. I do smile a lot. Otherwise I can appear pretty serious lol.

Venus Rose

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Just looking at the pictures though, I like the sx/sp and sp/sx. Something about them seems to be holding back, but there is a depth that beckons. It would make me curious and want to get to know them.