Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Instincts and faces

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    269 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Fe

... I mean, I guess I do look like the sx/sp girl, lol.
    l r e c k l e s s l
    certified self-lifewrecker

Immanentize the Eschaton Array Starry's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by theforsaken View Post
    ... I mean, I guess I do look like the sx/sp girl, lol.
    pics or you're not a dominatrix
    Through every forest, above the trees
    Within my stomach, scraped off my knees
    I drink the honey inside your hive
    You are the reason I stay alive

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    269 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Fe

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    l r e c k l e s s l
    certified self-lifewrecker
    Likes Starry liked this post

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4 so/sp

I'm actually glad you asked this question cascade because it ties into why I revived this thread in the first place in spite of knowing the answers will not come to me presently if ever at all. I think of VI as being highly allusive and more individualistic than other forms of typing. <-um, meaning the strategy or system will be personal to the typer. Like here, it's so amazingly strange how you bring up the intensity in Masokissed's glare and yet for me...a sexual dom typing a sexual dom...what seals it for me is once I've located that window of softness which is not physical or structural in nature.

These composites fascinate me because it suggests there is a possibility of a general practice so to speak for VI that can be explained and adopted into use. And what I want to know is how people will tell me of my bleeding eyes haha...what is ENFP? what is sexual dom? What is 7? What is physical...what is metaphysical? What is the meaning of the universe and all its stars?
    I think I understand what you're saying. I personally think VI - if there's such a possibility - is definitely more individualistic, getting a sense of a person and perhaps their 'baseline' mode. Because, I still think most of it is hugely dependent on the persons' mood. I mean, I'll be honest, I've never had a photo taken of me when I'm in super efficient get-things-done, super lusty/physical, irritable, or a more confrontational mood ('confrontational' for me, that is). If someone saw me while in those moods, my eyes would look much 'harder' I suspect.

Here's an example, of 'harder' eyes for me -- I took this years ago, I was intentionally looking directly at the camera, 100% focused on it. For all I know, I might look similar when looking at someone intently/listening. (btw I'm not trying to imply this pic will look any different from the earlier one I uploaded - just uploading for sake of discussion/comparison / example)

vs my characteristic floaty / spacing-out eyes. My point is, I really don't know. I'd have to have candid pics taken of me in all sorts of situations.

Anyhow.... yeah. Re VI, I think I do my own version of it when I observe anyone, really -- look at their expressions, their movements, I do think you can get a good sense of some elements of a persons' personality and psychae via that - ie confident? aggressive? compliant? friendly? stand-offish? etc. I'm not sure what I think re specifically tying it into instincts or mbti, though. Other than.... yeah, stereotypically, maybe so-dom is much more 'trying-to-put-on-a-friendly-and-good-face' --- things like that. Though, I often fail at that, haha. But --- in the end I think most of the typing systems are about 'baseline' anyway -- where you're lying most of the time. Perhaps in that sense things like VI could have some trends.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

I'm actually glad you asked this question cascade because it ties into why I revived this thread in the first place in spite of knowing the answers will not come to me presently if ever at all. I think of VI as being highly allusive and more individualistic than other forms of typing. <-um, meaning the strategy or system will be personal to the typer. Like here, it's so amazingly strange how you bring up the intensity in Masokissed's glare and yet for me...a sexual dom typing a sexual dom...what seals it for me is once I've located that window of softness which is not physical or structural in nature.

These composites fascinate me because it suggests there is a possibility of a general practice so to speak for VI that can be explained and adopted into use. And what I want to know is how people will tell me of my bleeding eyes haha...what is ENFP? what is sexual dom? What is 7? What is physical...what is metaphysical? What is the meaning of the universe and all its stars?
    what is VI?
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by phobik View Post
    what is VI?
    Visual (type) Identification

INFJ 2w1 sx/sp
    nuffsed
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by phobik View Post
    INFJ 2w1 sx/sp
    nuffsed
    even without the instincts...I'm thinking of my Mom right now
    *enters therapy*
    Likes themightyfetus, Masokissed liked this post

Be Concerned - TØP Array themightyfetus's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sx

I don't know if I really believe in VI but it's fun to be typed that way regardless.

Anyway. My instinct is so/sx (I'm 99% sure on that one). Here are my eyes.

I don't mean to pry, but why would you even make the eyes?

2 or 3/6w7/9w1

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by cascadeco View Post
    I think I understand what you're saying. I personally think VI - if there's such a possibility - is definitely more individualistic, getting a sense of a person and perhaps their 'baseline' mode. Because, I still think most of it is hugely dependent on the persons' mood. I mean, I'll be honest, I've never had a photo taken of me when I'm in super efficient get-things-done, super lusty/physical, irritable, or a more confrontational mood ('confrontational' for me, that is). If someone saw me while in those moods, my eyes would look much 'harder' I suspect.

^^only responding to this part right now.

What I *think* is being communicated here is this: It's not about what the person looks like when they are doing laundry or having sex or angry or giving a speech...it's "What does the person look like when they aren't really doing anything at all..." What is their expression at rest...or if they are listening to someone else speak only or something. I think those composites are meant to be used as a baseline comparison.

Like...I just used this pic in something else the other day and so it is fresh in my mind... I've always thought Blondie was an sx/sp and when I look at the sx/sp composite...perhaps I'm right.

Likes cascadeco liked this post

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast