• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Multiple Enneagram Subtypes/Instincts Instincts and faces

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
This is a good question MQ. But as you know I’m older and I think missed the wave on this every-kind-of-sexuals-you-can-imagine thing and subsequently am ignorant in this regard. I’m likewise frustrated by the fact that I can’t seem to find a definitive answer on these. For example...am I a demi-sexual? idfk. And it all hinders on one word that appears in half the descriptions and is missing from the rest. And it makes a big fucking difference so who the fuck is in charge of this as I have some criticism to dish out...

Half the descriptions say a demi-sexual can’t experience sexual attraction unless they have established an emotional bond. And the other half say that they can’t experience strong sexual attraction unless there’s an established emotional bond.

^Im the latter...and honestly I would imagine most sx doms are the latter as well but without knowing the true def there’s no way in fuck I can answer your question.

The latter is the correct definition of Demisexual. The default for most people is to just want to fuck at first sight.

Starry

The latter is the correct definition of Demisexual. The default for most people is to just want to fuck at first sight.

I’m not sure that’s the default for most people. I can experience sexual attraction for hot dudes...but the thought of actually doing someone without having a deep emotional and even spiritual connection is...ew

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I’m not sure that’s the default for most people. I can experience sexual attraction for hot dudes...but the thought of actually doing someone without having a deep emotional and even spiritual connection is...ew
I’m the same way, though I’m closer to the asexual end of demisexual where the strong emotional connection has to be there first to really feel anything towards another person, but even then, I’m so kinky it scares people.

I used my lucid dream interface and reread some of my old journals, and I can piece together the psychology of my fetishes easily. It seems I fetishized a symbolic representation of my childhood struggle of self-control and repression vs following primal desires and abandoning my rather restrictive identity. It was originally a nonsexual fantasy to wake up as a different person so I didn’t have to obey the thousands of rules a regulations levied upon me by my mother and my childhood organization. It was also seen as an escape from the physically and emotionally abusive men my mom would bring home. Abusive monsters are definately her type. This branched out into being enthralled by the physical changes involved and soon included sex and species changes.

Having this fetish now doesn’t make sense now that I’ve embraced chaos in the world and in my own life. Coming to me with demands to conform to tradition and join “good” against the forces of evil is now to be met with laughter and a lefture on how “ethics” and “morality” are social contructions built upon nothing and since we are specks on a tiny blue planet floating in a great vacuum whose existence is meaningless to the universe and our time is short, we should enjoy ourselves and our brief time before we plunge into the infinite abyss.

After abandoning the excessive focus on order I was raised with, I tried for a time to sacrifice some of my desires in the name of “the greater good”. I soon witnessed that helping others usually only results in pleas for more help at best, and prideful revenge at worst. Also, people get worked up over petty bullshit that leaves me scratching my head asking “why do people take this shit so seriously?” I began focusing on maintaining my boundries and not giving more than I have. Around this time, a bunch of money appeared in my bank account due to events unrelated to any effort of mine. My world travels have confirmed the moral relativism I thought I percieved. I can go anywhere, and somewhere in the world, there is a place I can follow my whims without being harassed. I’ve learned several languages and am no longer bound to one place. I always return to my origin, though, since part of me was so worried about losing my money that I started that teaching job I accepted just so I have a backup plan. Part of me resents having any kind of anchor or restrictions, but having this small impediment gives me something to conflict against, and I need at least some small conflict in my life to not just randomly kill myself out of boredom. I’m now free to choose my actions, but such freedom breeds fear of my limitations and boredom due to the lack of a clear villain. Of course, the villain I’ve chosen to fight is idiocy. Idiocy is prevalent in the world and makes everything worse. Idiocy’s cousin is foolishness, and though I engage in foolishness from time to time due to my authentically fey-like demeanor, I also say foolishness aould be limited by rational self-interest, and my gift to others is teaching them not to let less scrupulous others take advantage of them and to build up individuals to fight the tyranny of the masses.

Its late and I’m going to bed.

I Tonya

Rythym of the night
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
So dom I tend to have an innocence face

images

But give me a chance and So/Sp I'll have a dull expression. All in all there's nothing appealing about me.
ce85a67350bdf5b82dfc0ad1a48103be.jpg