Quote Originally Posted by phobik View Post
    it's not you, it's me
    it's you.
    لا تستطيع كسر المكسور
    Likes Masokissed liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    it's you.
    it's you
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by phobik View Post
    it's you
    it's us *wink*
    لا تستطيع كسر المكسور

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    it's us *wink*
    hawt
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.
    Likes Starry, Masokissed liked this post

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Masokissed View Post
    Lovee your eyes. Damn you sx men.
    "..But my dreaming self refuses to be consoled."- M.Atwood
    tumblr | instagram

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Masokissed View Post
    Genuine question, and I don't mean this in a negative way - I'm curious. When you took this pic, were you trying to look super intense/ have a certain aura? (Because I believe I can do this / have a few pics where I have done this) Or is this your straight-face / just chillin and looking at the camera?
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SEE Se

Quote Originally Posted by cascadeco View Post
    Genuine question, and I don't mean this in a negative way - I'm curious. When you took this pic, were you trying to look super intense/ have a certain aura? (Because I believe I can do this / have a few pics where I have done this) Or is this your straight-face / just chillin and looking at the camera?
    You won't catch me with any other kind of face before noon, so straight-faced.
    So dust off your fuck me pumps
    Likes cascadeco liked this post

MBTI
    IFPN
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx

I find the sx/sp and sp/sx composites the most intriguing, especially for the women. There’s something both challenging and predatory about the sx/sp face, like she’s really honing in on you while simultaneously trying to repel you and daring you to come closer. My first impression of the sp/sx face is that it’s slightly dismissive, kind of staring at you and thinking "I'm not impressed", but I could also see it as guarded and shy in the way that’s often misinterpreted as snootiness. My other impression was that she looks like she’s trying to read into you while keeping herself hidden.

For the women’s faces, sp/sx is probably the closest to my default expression, whether I’m alone or with others (judging by both others’ opinions and from those unfortunate times I’ve accidentally turned on my face cam or webcam). Mostly blank, could be interpreted as guarded and/or jaded, and rather unfriendly but not full-blown hostile. The sp/so female face looks like my expression when I’m trying to look approachable and friendly.

When I’m stressed-out or have a lot on my mind my face tends to contort more into full-blown "bitch face" (seems pissed-off and slightly judgmental), but most likely with more of a steely glare than the more fiery look of the sx/sp glare. Maybe kind of like this:
    rbf.jpg
    Fi>Si>Ne>Te>Se>Fe>Ni>Ti
    9w1>3w4>7w6 sp/sx

“If you hate a person, you hate something in him that is part of yourself. What isn't part of ourselves doesn't disturb us.” - Hermann Hesse
    Likes sulfit liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by cascadeco View Post

I'm actually glad you asked this question cascade because it ties into why I revived this thread in the first place in spite of knowing the answers will not come to me presently if ever at all. I think of VI as being highly allusive and more individualistic than other forms of typing. <-um, meaning the strategy or system will be personal to the typer. Like here, it's so amazingly strange how you bring up the intensity in Masokissed's glare and yet for me...a sexual dom typing a sexual dom...what seals it for me is once I've located that window of softness which is not physical or structural in nature.

These composites fascinate me because it suggests there is a possibility of a general practice so to speak for VI that can be explained and adopted into use. And what I want to know is how people will tell me of my bleeding eyes haha...what is ENFP? what is sexual dom? What is 7? What is physical...what is metaphysical? What is the meaning of the universe and all its stars?
    لا تستطيع كسر المكسور
    Likes cascadeco, Chanaynay, Masokissed liked this post

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    925 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by sulfit View Post
    i found this article of mergings of different instincts - link to pictures

do you think that it is possible to identify someone's instincts by the way they look?
    it looks to me like sp first pictures have some kind of density to them while sp-last look very open
    So, basically, if you change your facial expressions, you change your instincts.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• :hi:
  • :bye:
  • :)
  • :D
  • :hug:
  • :happy2:
  • :smile:
  • :wubbie:
  • :wink:
  • ;)
  • :newwink: