• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Multiple Enneagram Subtypes/Instincts Instinctual Variants and Music

Reverie

In orbit
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx
I'm an ENFP
unless I say something is credible it is a loose, hypothetical correlation/pattern that I felt compelled to bring up and likely has no actual evidence to back it up hope that clears things up for you in the future :)

:shock: .... .... I've been very confident with my type for a long time but this is the first time someone's made me doubt it. ;) Perhaps I'm an ENFP too ! :D
... ...Or just a sloppy INFJ :cry:
:overreact:
...you made my brain hurt.

Anyway...This is what plays in my head when someone I talk to is wrong and does not acknowledge my rightness-ness.
SX/so????

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=14212]Reverie[/MENTION]
it doesn't apply exclusively to ENFPs. it could easily apply to most NFs actually :yes:

Reverie

In orbit
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx
@<a href="http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/member.php?u=14212" target="_blank">Reverie</a>
it doesn't apply exclusively to ENFPs. it could easily apply to most NFs actually :yes:
Well that's a relief. Cause I'm married to an ENFP and my best friend is one too and frankly I'd just make a really cranky and nitpicky ENFP.

I'm not a 100% sure of my instinctual variant. I wonder if you can work your magic based on my favorite videos. :D

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
not sure, maybe Sx/Sp?

Reverie

In orbit
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx
not sure, maybe Sx/Sp?
That's kind of what I'm beginning to wonder...I'm definitely sx first but wether sp or so...
I'm just totally not interested in my home or comforts or any of that stuff, but some of the sx/sp videos you linked I liked....and some of the sx/so ones too.:D ..I don't know. Maybe I'll start one of those "type me" threads. :) Thanks for having a look.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That's kind of what I'm beginning to wonder...I'm definitely sx first but wether sp or so...
I'm just totally not interested in my home or comforts or any of that stuff, but some of the sx/sp videos you linked I liked....and some of the sx/so ones too.:D ..I don't know. Maybe I'll start one of those "type me" threads. :) Thanks for having a look.

go for it :yes: