Yuu Kanda (D.Gray-Man) - INTJ 8w9 sp/so
- "cold fish" (Tiedoll)
- openly rejects or is violently opposed to physical contact (i.e. Marie's hugs, Lavi braiding his hair)
Noise Marie (D.Gray-Man) - INFJ 5w4 sp/so
- admittedly not super developed
- ...but cutting off your own poisoned fingers without hesitation is pretty badass
- detached and objective, but insightful towards those he cares about, Kanda (who saved his life), Tiedoll, etc.
Miranda Lotto (D.Gray-Man) - ISTJ 6w5 sp/so
- on friendly terms with all of the Order, but her most intimate relationship was with a clock...
- pretty self-destructive at times when overdoing her activation to protect others, does this rule out sp/so or is it just a projection of her anxiety/is she just unhealthy?
Kraft Lawrence (Spice & Wolf) - ISTJ 3w2 sp/so(?)
- no sure about him, he is certainly painfully oblivious and awkward to Holo's feelings/advances
- haven't watched S2 in a while but I believe he goes to Diana to ask if humans and gods have ever fallen in love to validate his feelings
- or maybe so/sp? he often takes risks with potentially disastrous consequences...
Lord Darcia III (Wolf's Rain) - INTJ 1w9(?) sp/so(?)
- admittedly, he doesn't get a ton of screen time before he goes completely insane