Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    light, but not light for a 7w6
    No, you and simulated world aren't light for 7w6.

She's VERY light for 7w6, like the quintessential ENFP.

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    No, you and simulated world aren't light for 7w6.
    you can thank my 1 and 3w4 fixes for that lol

She's VERY light for 7w6, like the quintessential ENFP.
    she's more intense and has more of a subtle "fuck you" factor than most 7w6s
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

you can thank my 1 and 3w4 fixes for that lol

she's more intense and has more of a subtle "fuck you" factor than most 7w6s
    I don't know man but I think she's one of the lightest people on this site.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    I don't know man but I think she's one of the lightest people on this site.
    seconded
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud of Thunder View Post
    Several posters here and on other forums have described Sx/Sp and Sp/Sx as dark, intense, and sensual. I can understand "sensual" and "intense", but what do they mean by "dark"?
    [YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqzI_euZOhM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqzI_euZOhM[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrLvlCHWsgo"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrLvlCHWsgo[/YOUTUBE]
    1w2-6w5-3w2 so/sp

"I took one those personality tests. It came back negative." - Dan Mintz

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

you are a 7w6 (though, I am too lol), so you're likely not going to be that dark (though I think you're fairly dark for a 7w6)
    Hey wtf!? Haha

I read the so description and don't relate.. At all and it feels like the reason is just because I'm too fi but! My infp bf is fi Dom and so Dom and I can see how that plays out and don't relate. I relate to a lot of sp stuff but not the bit where it says the sx sp it conflicted I don't feel conflicted and I don't feel dark or overly intense and I'm the furthest from threatening.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

Several posters here and on other forums have described Sx/Sp and Sp/Sx as dark, intense, and sensual. I can understand "sensual" and "intense", but what do they mean by "dark"?
    Oh, I'm dark, baby. Way dark.

Ok, seriously now.

My best explanation is that when compared with the so-secondary crowd, we are a lot "darker" and more raw. Sx/So's have a greater need to be seen and accepted, so their expressions of sexuality are more in keeping with accepted norms. They're also more overt with their sex appeal. They have big, bright, bold energy that seems to say, "Look at me! Look at me!". When they're really on, they're charismatic, dazzling, and virtually irresistible.

Self-preservation second frames things a little bit differently for an Sx/Sp. Issues of connection and intimacy take on a more urgent and visceral connotation. We prioritize our sx needs above everything else, and there's really no external moderating influence to speak of. At my core there is just this hunger, this need, for more, more, more. Like a fire within me that I wish I could feed until it consumed me altogether.

I think this is why we are perceived to be "dark". We are deeply in touch with those things about ourselves that are not exactly civilized or polite, and we revel in them. We smolder with them. But we take an equal delight in the uncivilized things in others. We want that nasty. That realness. People can sense it, they aren't comfortable with it, so they put a label on it. Who knows, though? Maybe we are fucked up lol.
    And so long as you haven’t experienced this: to die and so to grow,
    you are only a troubled guest on the dark earth

Well --- my "darkness" is probably not sx/sp related as much as it is w4 and 5-fix related. I've always had a fascination for macabre, drawn to the dark and have a stronger emotional core complete with facets, moods and feelings that I can seemingly call at will and express. Plus I've had several traumas in my past for added effect. The closest I've come to explaining those aspects is this:

sx/sp - This subtype can appear almost Four-like. They can be dramatic and appear introspective, especially with the Four wing. There is an on and off quality to these Threes. They can be very emotional and then become very business like. It’s not uncommon to find this subtype in the arts, especially as actors, singers or performers. The outward sexual energy coupled with the secondary self-pres energy can cause these Threes to focus on projecting an image of themselves to the world. They will seek validation in the area of their persona. This type especially wrestles with the authenticity of the persona/image they create. On the one hand, the image protects the real self, but at the same time they hate the image they project. This subtype is likely to be in a constant state of flux when it comes to the image they project and for this reason, they run the risk of burn-out and disillusionment. They are more prone to depression than the other subtypes.

When healthier, these Threes begin to trust their intimate relationships, and begin to disentangle the real self from the flux of partial identities they create. They learn that being vulnerable is necessary if they are to get what they really want, which is to reveal the real self and trust that they are lovable even with their flaws.
    Therefore, the darkness I project is part of one of my images -- I hate the image of darkness that I project and I love it at the same time, because it gets me some of the higher level/high intensity experiences. I will sit there sometimes and willingly expose myself to images with blood and allow the experience to wash over me --- and after some time, I start longing for that experience again. The thing is that it's restricted to art and artistic expression only. Real blood / real injuries disgust me and I would never expose myself to real blood and real injuries.

The sx/sp aspect of that is that I LOVE to use those elements of my past to create a story of my life and express it in terms that either push people away or draw them in.

Therefore, my guess is that not all sx/sp types of all E-Types would be dark and brooding. Most likely the sx/sps in the 3, 4, and 5 would have more of the darker aspects.

<--------- Exhibit A: roses aren't supposed to be black.