User Tag List

View Poll Results: What's your instinctual stacking?

Voters
139. You may not vote on this poll
  • sx/so

18 12.95%
  • sx/sp

31 22.30%
  • so/sx

23 16.55%
  • so/sp

12 8.63%
  • sp/sx

29 20.86%
  • sp/so

26 18.71%
First 23456 Last

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by mmhmm View Post
    i've been testing sx/sp lately.
    but i can't really tell if i'm sx/sp
    or sx/so

if sx/sp i think i'd be this range:

sx/sp seducer (weak sp) - sx in full command produces an active recruiter of potential mates; but being sx/sp this remains in the yin mode of seducing. charismatic and overtly sexualized, arguably the most purely sx of all stacks and ranges. draws from so/sx shadow to liven up sx into an erotic playfulness and to keep sx far ahead of their relatively nominal sp. an emotional yearning to their mating ritual; an inherently unstable range that can lead to a pattern of serial heartbreak. often confused for sx/so.
    I think you're Sx/Sp (or even Sp/Sx)
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    I think you're Sx/Sp (or even Sp/Sx)
    She doesn't look Sp/Sx at all to me. I'd say she's Sx/So.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

I am SO/SX.

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

I thought sp and so were supposed to be the more common variants?

No wonder this place feels like such a sex pot...

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post

Well in previous polls, I think there have been a decent amount of sp/so's on this site... none have really voted yet though, obviously.

Too, sx is so touted/esteemed on this forum, that I sometimes wonder if that isn't part of it.

sp/so based on comments from a handful of posters in the enneagram threads leads me to believe it's viewed as the dullard equivalent of the enneagram stackings (and the profiles leave much to be desired). I don't honestly know if I am one, but it seems reasonable. Even IF I don't really relate to the emphasis placed on certain aspects of the profiles. I dunno.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post

It's entirely possible that the interweb is overrepresented by those with I, N, and sx preferences.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    584 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Mia. View Post
    It's entirely possible that the interweb is overrepresented by those with I, N, and sx preferences.
    It is where we can socialize with out having the tedium and anxiety of being social. We don't even have to leave the basement, classroom, laboratory, library, etc.
    INTJ 5w4 sx/sp 584 ILI-Ni

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

I'm not aware of any evidence that sx is least common. People may mistype as sx though, because it sounds most "appealing", especially considering trendy social ideals. The so/sp and sp/so are made to sound dull & prudish; who wants to be that? There are other misconceptions about all the types that lead to people choosing sx first too, IMO. SOs are all social butterflies, SPs are materialistic, SXs are more attractive or sexual, etc.

-----

sp/sx: Comes out as somewhat heavy and gloomy, or cool and detached. Often gives out a suffocating and insular vibe, as if their internal world is wrapped around by an impermeable membrane. Strong sensory impressions designed to awake sexuality. Makes one want to linger on one or two lines forever.
    sp/sx binger (midline) - can 'hang out' around likeminded persons to imbibe in favorite goodies, though social interaction itself is not a priority. they do however remain slyly conscious of interpersonal attraction, even if characteristically hesitant to make a first move. whether alone or not, retains an air of privacy, reluctant to 'come out' of themselves.
    quote: "all things in moderation, including moderation."
    role: the soloist, the mercenary
    exemplars: kobe bryant, anthony bourdain, simon cowell, robert deniro, harrison ford, ralph nader
    fictional from star wars: han solo
    Yes, this me. I do like to "imbibe in favorite goodies"
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    She doesn't look Sp/Sx at all to me. I'd say she's Sx/So.
    I would say the same as mmmhmm and you've called me sx/so before

Actually many have and I'm trying to see it... I can relate to some other enfps that are... Sort of... But I just really don't feel very so. At first I thought it was just my fi clashing with it but my infp is very fi and also Dom so.... So....

I think I'm just sx/sp
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    I'm not aware of any evidence that sx is least common.
    They are the least common. It's just that a lor of people here probably mistype themselves.

People may mistype as sx though, because it sounds most "appealing", especially considering trendy social ideals.
    Yes. And also, many confuse being Sx with "love" "emo" or something, and there's a lot of F on this board.

The so/sp and sp/so are made to sound dull & prudish; who wants to be that?
    They are often like that. We can't deny it. But that doesn't mean that a lot of people here can be of theses stackings.

There are other misconceptions about all the types that lead to people choosing sx first too, IMO. SOs are all social butterflies, SPs are materialistic, SXs are more attractive or sexual, etc.
    Yes.

Though, for Sx, I think is true to say that a lot of Sx people have a strong sexual presence and attraction, even when they are ugly. It's just that a lot of people here are like "I know i'm not intense and sexual, but I'am very romantic and I really, really want a relationship, so I'am Sx" or something. That's in part why a lot of people believe they are Sx while they are not.

I think the results are biased by the currents values among internet users, especially the NF ones, and how they can see ach instinct based on that. Sp= individualistic (that's me!), Sx= romantic (that's me!) So= attention whore (groooss!).

I'm a bit reluctant at taking that as an accurate way for typing.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan