IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    This site has some pretty good descriptions

http://ocean-moonshine.net/e14285736...position=80:80

And this is the only one that gave me the correct result for enneagram type (the cards)

http://www.enneagram.net/tests/index.html
    Yes, the tritypes. I scored that one myself so I wouldn't have to pay to see the results.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

garbage

Well, I once spent $9 on a font of my own handwriting. I once spent $15 on The Art of Speed Reading People. Let's bring on the frivolous expenses!

Self Preservation 45
    Social 58
    Sexual 47

According to the IVQ, your Instinctual Stack is:
    Social
    Sexual
    Self-Preservation
    I couldn't make a choice among many of the answers, and the answers were quite obviously tied to one instinct or another, and also I know my instinct with a good amount of certainty anyway. At least it sated my curiosity.

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I took the test several years ago when they had a free trial. I don't remember the exact numbers but all the scores were within a few points of each other so it didn't really tell me much. I got sp/sx/so stacking at the time.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post
    Well, I once spent $9 on a font of my own handwriting. I once spent $15 on The Art of Speed Reading People. Let's bring on the frivolous expenses!

I couldn't make a choice among many of the answers, and the answers were quite obviously tied to one instinct or another, and also I know my instinct with a good amount of certainty anyway. At least it sated my curiosity.
    Do you like to work on crossword puzzles?
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by mal12345 View Post
    Do you like to work on crossword puzzles?
    I'll answer your question with more information than is probably necessary, because I want to answer whatever question it is that you're really asking and perhaps raise or answer others

My mother (in my estimation, a ISFJ 2w1 sp/so; the one who taught me not to spend money frivolously) is a huge fan of crossword puzzles and Wheel of Fortune--and of other somewhat related things, such as jigsaw puzzles. She regards me as someone who has a decent vocabulary. When I visit, she often asks me if I know some of the answers to the crossword clues that she can't get, and I often 'tag along' in Wheel of Fortune to see how quickly I/we can guess the answers. It gets me thinking about how our brain generally processes patterns, spurred by observations such as that it's much easier to correctly guess phrases when the first letter is provided, that some individuals on the show rattle off a bunch of possible answers while others simply have an answer 'come to them' after some internal deliberation, and so on. My studies of artificial intelligence and cognition become intertwined with those thoughts as well. I like the slight bit of mental exercise, but I also cherish the relaxation and spending the moment with my family.

Overall, though, I'll say that I'm personally a bigger fan of Scrabble, learning and applying new words through writing, and creating my own sorts of puzzles than I am of working on crossword puzzles. I'm especially not a fan of the crossword puzzles that are connected to pop culture--I'm largely unaware of pop culture, for good or for bad; I'm never going to know or care about the five-letter answer for 'Last week's Billboard top country hit.'

When I play games, the purpose is usually to exercise my creativity or to just 'veg out'; I get my mental exercise (e.g. strategic thinking, etc.) elsewhere.