User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 55

  1. #11
    Secret Sex Freak Hazashin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INFj
    Posts
    1,157

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairdoug View Post
    Yeah, but you could get a decent burger or drink or something for that money, or save it for something more costly.
    Oh, you Sp-dom., you.
    MBTI: INFP
    Enneagram: 6w7, phobic
    Tritype: 6-9-2
    Instinctual Variant: Sx/Sp
    Temperament: Pure Supine
    D&D Alignment: Neutral Good
    Political Stance: Solid Liberal
    Religious Views: Atheist

    Fi > Ne > Ti > Fe > Se > Si > Te > Ni

    "Forgiveness means letting go of the past." ~ Gerald Jampolsky
    "I am justice!" ~ Light Yagami, Death Note
    "The choices people make tell you a lot about a person, but the reasons [...] tell you even more." ~ Albus Dumbledore (paraphrased)

    Tatiana ♥

  2. #12
    Listening Oaky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    6,168

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairdoug View Post
    Yeah, but you could get a decent burger or drink or something for that money, or save it for something more costly.
    Ah, doug. What's a burger to the lack of the time wasted contemplating and researching endless websites for a definitive answer to an abstract labeling of self-realisation. A mind must dance with the different variations and possibilities of what might have happened to that eight dollars otherwise. One may assume it might have been used for the gathered up amount of a trip to bunjee jumping at the only time the rope may break.

  3. #13
    brainheart
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oakysage View Post
    Ah, doug. What's a burger to the lack of the time wasted contemplating and researching endless websites for a definitive answer to an abstract labeling of self-realisation. A mind must dance with the different variations and possibilities of what might have happened to that eight dollars otherwise. One may assume it might have been used for the gathered up amount of a trip to bunjee jumping at the only time the rope may break.
    Yeah, I think intuitive types are more likely to consider money wasted on things like food vs on, as you say, "abstract labeling of self-realisation."

  4. #14
    Listening Oaky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    6,168

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brainheart View Post
    Yeah, I think intuitive types are more likely to consider money wasted on things like food vs on, as you say, "abstract labeling of self-realisation."
    At times, perhaps. I honestly wouldn't go about it myself and I suppose many others wouldn't also. But that's likely because of the strength of what we judge upon. (...some just really care about their money though)

  5. #15
    Senior Member captain curmudgeon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    MBTI
    BIRD
    Enneagram
    631 sp
    Posts
    3,264

    Default





    I fucking hate Abba.

  6. #16
    Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    Interesting. Instinct variants were by far the easiest to choose of all these labels for me!
    same here.
    PS: welcome back to being an ENFP
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

  7. #17
    brainheart
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oakysage View Post
    At times, perhaps. I honestly wouldn't go about it myself and I suppose many others wouldn't also. But that's likely because of the strength of what we judge upon. (...some just really care about their money though)
    I wouldn't usually spend money on it either, that was the point of my OP- that I decided to and was actually pleased. I figured I'd share in case any one else was considering it. Because a lot of people seem confused about instinctual variants, and I felt like the questions the test asked, the way the test was composed, and the information it provided with the results actually seemed worth it.

  8. #18
    Senior Member Richardsen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    MBTI
    IxFP
    Posts
    163

    Default

    I wouldn't spend money in those test, because im 95% of my typing. And the 5% doesn't worth it


    6w5(sw5w4) Sx/Sp
    INTP

    "Some people never go crazy... What truly horrible lives they must lead"- Charles Bukowski


  9. #19
    @.~*virinaĉo*~.@ Totenkindly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne
    Posts
    42,333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairdoug View Post
    Yeah, but you could get a decent burger or drink or something for that money,
    Alternately, you've just saved yourself 800 calories

    or save it for something more costly.
    TWO value meals at Mickey D's! Yay!

    Quote Originally Posted by brainheart View Post
    I'd say I'm more likely wasteful than gullible, especially considering it pretty much brought about the results I was considering already.
    However, along with the results came along some new information on the variants that I didn't have already.
    That's cool. I'm glad it helped.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

    “Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

  10. #20
    Senior Member captain curmudgeon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    MBTI
    BIRD
    Enneagram
    631 sp
    Posts
    3,264

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Alternately, you've just saved yourself 800 calories
    Agreed. But you can replace food with any number of things that would be more useful than a test that will probably tell you what you already know about yourself; the general principle is still there.

Similar Threads

  1. Fetus's Instinctual Variant Test
    By themightyfetus in forum Online Personality Tests
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 10-01-2017, 08:04 AM
  2. My take on an Enneagram Tritype test. Check it out, please?
    By Rouskyrie in forum Online Personality Tests
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-10-2016, 09:11 PM
  3. Instinctual Variant test?
    By Showbread in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-12-2013, 09:45 PM
  4. [Inst] Elfboy's Instinctual Variant Test
    By Elfboy in forum Instinctual Subtypes
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 06-22-2013, 09:54 PM
  5. [sx] Instinctual Variant Test
    By Hazashin in forum Instinctual Subtypes
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-05-2012, 07:27 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO