• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[sx] Examples of Sx/Sp Persona-Building

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
A recent post here from a few days ago described the Sx/Sp Instinctual type as sexually secretive. I offer this as a case for persona-building.

Examples: Ayn Rand, 1w9, had a secret love affair with Nathaniel Branden. Her type 1 moral sensibilities demanded that she first ask permission from her husband and Branden's wife. But once she got that permission and carried out the affair, nobody else in the world was to know about this until 1982 when Branden's ex-wife wrote the now-infamous (in Objectivist circles) biography "The Passion of Ayn Rand."

Poet Charles Bukowski, 4w3 (possibly w5), created an alter-ego character for some of his novels named Henry Chinaski. Some have tried to confuse Bukowski with his character, but there are similarities as well as differences. It is possible that Bukowski, as with Rand, put a variation of himself in his novels as a sort of wish-fulfillment fantasy stand-in for the "real" Bukowski.
http://www.litkicks.com/Buk/chinaski.html

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ayn Rand: 1w9 So/Sp

Charles Bukowski: 6w5 Sx/So

You start badly...

Richardsen

MBTI Type
IxFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Im Sx/Sp so i can see a sexually secretive nature. Maybe more in introverted types. But with sexual concerns in the top, not in a Sp/Sx way that seems secretive too, holding themselves to their boundaries.
Im introverted but if the oportunity it's there, i will inmerse myself recklessly, and when it happened some people noticed that very clearly.

Nothing in bukowski seems 4ish, i mean nothing... He's a 6
Ayn Rand... dont know a shit about her.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Im Sx/Sp so i can see a sexually secretive nature. Maybe more in introverted types. But with sexual concerns in the top, not in a Sp/Sx way that seems secretive too, holding themselves to their boundaries.
Im introverted but if the oportunity it's there, i will inmerse myself recklessly, and when it happened some people noticed that very clearly.

Nothing in bukowski seems 4ish, i mean nothing... He's a 6
Ayn Rand... dont know a shit about her.

Most people don't know shit about Rand but that doesn't stop them from having strong opinions about her. And that is a known Sx effect on people.

I haven't studied Bukowski's personality much, but I like his Chinaski character. If I was a 4w3 like him I'd live the same way. The page didn't go into very much detail about how Bukowski differed from Chinaski.

sulfit

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I know of ISFP woman who is sx/sp who carries out her affairs in private such that not even her closest friends may know. I see it as a twist on the social-last. It is as if carrying those affairs in public or making them official (i.e. marriage) somehow would destroy their sanctity, their special meaning for her.

This is not to say, however, that whoever carries out their romantic affairs in private must be sx/sp. People do it for all kinds of reasons, but I can see how so-last could motivate one to go into the stealth mode.