• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Multiple Enneagram Subtypes/Instincts 27-type chart with titles

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I feel I relate to some mix of 2 So and 7 Sx. Shoot, I was hoping this may have given me a clue as to whether I side more with 2w3 or 7w6.

Rouskyrie

found this at enneagramdimensions.net. detailed but succinct. :)

i like the idea of titles. think it makes it easier to decide if you fit the overall "feeling" of a type. even if this one considers me a "scrapper"... lol... not the most flattering...

1io5l4.png

do you guys like the titles?

I like this. Cooperator - Romantic - Archivist.

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I like this. Cooperator - Romantic - Archivist.
If I apply my tritype in the order of my instincts like you did, all three turn out to be the best fits for me on the chart as well, as long as we write it as 416.

Dramatist > Detailer > Guardian

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
I would be professor, weight lifter, romantic. The funny thing is that once I took flerting style test and I came out as "mixed messager". :D

(but 258 types are the kings of that)