User Tag List

First 123 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by _Poki_ View Post
    - how do you survive? Easily, I just dont have a predisposition to fear of survival
    - do you ever forget to do things like eat, sleep, etc? No, I do ignore minor pains which could be hunger pains or being exhausted. Once they get serious I go in. I get sinus infections and I know when it gets to the point of "infection" that I need an anti-biotic for and an "infection" my body can fight off. I also dont fret over every ache and pain or sneeze.
    - do you ever have trouble seeing the consequences of dangerous actions or actions that might negatively affect your future? Not normally, I just dont have a predisposition to avoid things that arent that bad.
    - do you care about money? Only to the extent that it can pay for fun things to do and I need it to provide a roof over my head and food to eat.

I have a friend who I floor because of my lack of Sp
    Me: My back hurts
    Her: Have you taken anything
    Me: No, its just a little pain
    Her: Wheres the alleve
    Me: Sitting in the bathroom
    Her: And you havnt taken any
    Me: No
    Her: Go take something
    Me: Ok

...this is after the first convo which went along the ines of...
    Me: My shouder is cramping
    Her: What have you done
    Me: Nothing
    Her: Do you have any alleve or ibuprofren or anything
    Me: No, its not that bad...as long as I dont move it to much
    Hahaha, there's a guy I'm working with who didn't bring lunch for the last 3 days. I kept pestering him about it just like that :P
    5 3 9

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    - how do you survive?
    Uhm, I wing it? Lawl.

- do you ever forget to do things like eat, sleep, etc?
    Oh YES. Or actually, not even "forget" as such; just, like, can't be bothered with 'em. I mean, they're boring -whines-...

It's a very common occurrence that I'll just completely neglect them and be off being completely absorbed in whatever's floating my boat at the time and will have to be prompted by more sp-aware folks: "When was the last time you ate?" "Go and sleep. Now." Maybe it's weird but I actually...love it when people do this :3 It makes me feel warm inside that they care about my well-being, in the ways I myself tend to be dense/incapable with. One of the reasons I heart having more sp-flavour people as friends and allies

- do you ever have trouble seeing the consequences of dangerous actions or actions that might negatively affect your future?
    ...Yeah, this is pretty much completely off my radar. I...really don't think about that. Am more just focused on ways to get a kick out of doing what I love doing right now, and in ways to get more connected with and recognised by others in the immediate future. Long-term planning's not something that comes naturally at all; aspirations and inspirations, yes. Proper, practical, solid planning and goals, not so much.

Plus I'm kinda sceptical of the whole idea of having a "good" future anyway, what with steady careers and stable family units and very healthy healthy lifestyles and lots of material stuff and whatnot. I'm much happier with the idea of living "on the edge"; guess I like living sorta ramshackle, kinda like the thrill of danger/insecurity.

- do you care about money?
    Only in that it is a necessary means to buy fabulous clothes and the occasional cocktail

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

- how do you survive?
    - do you ever have trouble seeing the consequences of dangerous actions or actions that might negatively affect your future?
    i don't know. others help me.
    not forget, just delay.
    not really. i'm edgy like that.
    i like it, but it doesn't drive me too much.

Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Asterion View Post
    I hear that sp last are the less mature than other types.
    Where did you hear that?

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by Asterion View Post
    I hear that sp last are the less mature than other types.
    Not less mature, we just careless. I have always been seen as extremely mature for my age, but also a kid at heart. My guess would be a mix of Sp/Sx would come across as less mature with the push/pull of the Sx and Sp nature.
    Im out, its been fun

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by _Poki_ View Post
    a kid at heart.
    that is me too.

some good wisdom but a kid at heart. i think sp-lasts are less likely to be "old soul" types and more likely to be kid types.

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

I like that thread, I relate to everything is said.

When I have a pain somewhere or am drunk, I never care about or take a medecine or something, I just let go, still do what I want to do and rely on my natural stamina.

I can go to a party or a night club the sunday nigh, vomit two time and go to college jsut after that the monday morning without take a shower. Who care?

I never do something when I shave my bear and cut. I just wait that it cicatrize.

I almost always have blue circles around my eyes because I lack of sleep. I don't really like that, I want a 8 hours night, asleep befor 1 a.m, but never achieve to get it because I always delay. I really have a hard time to control my sleep cycle, I almost always wake up around midday or later.

I can think mentally about self-preservation and bad consequences of my actions or lack of safety, but avoid to do it and have'nt emotional habit about this.

Sometimes I look youger than my age, sometimes it's the contrary. When I turned 18, people thought I was 16-17, 9 months later they thought I was 22-23. Now, people often believe I'im in high school. When I go on online forums, people are always surprised then when they learn my age, they alway get the impression that i'am 25-29.

By the way:

So/Sx: http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...s-posters.html
    Sx/So: http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...l-posters.html
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    I can think mentally about self-preservation and bad consequences of my actions or lack of safety, but avoid to do it and have'nt emotional habit about this.

Sometimes I look youger than my age, sometimes it's the contrary. When I turned 18, people thought I was 16-17, 9 months later they thought I was 22-23. Now, people often believe I'im in high school. When I go on online forums, people are always surprised then when they learn my age, they alway get the impression that i'am 25-29.
    Same on both counts.

I'm 20; due likely to build (slight and 5'2''), self-presentation (very flamboyant), and adapting social manner having many different "layers" to it (e.g., can seem mature/self-possessed in that INFJ-type way, or very excitable, etc), in the past I've been read as as young and 15 and as old as 25

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post

THESE ARE AWESOME

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

I find it kind of odd that people are associating sp first types with being very responsible, being practical, focused, and security-seeking. I see it more as seeking independence & control, having a solitary nature, making an art of everyday necessities (ie. food, decor), etc.

My INFJ ex is an e3w4 so/sx, and he came across way more mature than me when interacting with people; he liked to put on an air of sophistication and worldliness. I don't know if I'm childlike, but I'd say I can seem like a perpetual teenager and have a naivety about me. My ex was not good at taking care of himself though. He wanted to focus on socializing and impressing people, not working to provide for himself; he was content to live off his parents. He was happy to let others provide his basic needs, although he was aware of them and they'd nag at him (ie. grouchy when hungry). He liked nice things, status markers and comfort, but his achievements were focused more social standing & personal connections. There was almost a sense of entitlement regarding creature comforts, which I think sp-dom don't have (they feel a need to care for themselves). I think the enneagram type itself can influence this though.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    NeFi
    Enneagram
    4w3

- how do you survive?

Ummm what? Like this?

I never forget to eat because I eat as a hobby :P. I have eczema and sleeping too late makes it worse, so I don't forget to do that. These answers are specific to me though, i'm sure some SP lasts will say otherwise.

Hmmm not really. You gotta realise that we value different things. For things that I care about, like my closest friends, I always know how my decisions will affect them. If this questions about surviving physically then no, we like living as much as the next guy.

Yep, who doesn't? Money is a means to an end however and if I could get everything that I value (family, friends, a sense of belonging) without the money, then that's fine.
    Chimera of Filth

A gruesome beast with dripping flesh
    Clings to me as a sick fixture
    My throbbing heart it gnawed apart
    It stalks and hunts me through mirrors