First 5678917 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INFj

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    I think there's a possibility you're a sexual 9, especially from what Sir Elfboy said about you.

I don't know that I see you as a sx dom 6 at all.
    I don't think it is a requirement to be counterphobic for being an Sx-dom 6.
    MBTI: INFP
    Enneagram: 6w7, phobic
    Tritype: 6-9-2
    Instinctual Variant: Sx/Sp
    Temperament: Pure Supine
    D&D Alignment: Neutral Good
    Political Stance: Solid Liberal
    Religious Views: Atheist

Fi > Ne > Ti > Fe > Se > Si > Te > Ni

"Forgiveness means letting go of the past." ~ Gerald Jampolsky
    "I am justice!" ~ Light Yagami, Death Note
    "The choices people make tell you a lot about a person, but the reasons [...] tell you even more." ~ Albus Dumbledore (paraphrased)

Tatiana ♥

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Hazashin View Post
    I don't think it is a requirement to be counterphobic for being an Sx-dom 6.
    I just think you'd be more intense, though.

I don't know, JTG is pretty intense even though he's an sx dom 9. Maybe you're a sx aux.

You seem to have...gentleness...on top. That's the best way to describe you. Your vibe is gentle. 6 is reactive and sexual instinct is so intense, that the two things added together, even in a phobic, seems like it would be more likely projected outward somehow.

But sexual 9s are still more understated than an sexual 6, in my opinion.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INFj

I just think you'd be more intense, though.

I don't know, JTG is pretty intense even though he's an sx dom 9. Maybe you're a sx aux.

You seem to have...gentleness...on top. That's the best way to describe you. Your vibe is gentle. 6 is reactive and sexual instinct is so intense, that the two things added together, even in a phobic, seems like it would be more likely projected outward somehow.

But sexual 9s are still more understated than an sexual 6, in my opinion.
    Perhaps it's just because I'm a strong introvert? I dunno. I just know that my focus is more towards Sx stuff than Sp stuff. My Sp-dom 6 dad calls me out on my lack of Sp focus all the time. He says things like (though this is paraphrased), "Don't you care about having your room nice in order?", "Don't you care about your health? You only have one go at this merry-go-round," and "You don't think about your future nearly enough. You're too much in the present, and life will eventually pass you by."

"The choices people make tell you a lot about a person, but the reasons [...] tell you even more." ~ Albus Dumbledore (paraphrased)

Tatiana ♥

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Perhaps it's just because I'm a strong introvert?
    JTG is a strong introvert. However, he is very confident and likes to project his own personality/image outward. He probably has 3 somewhere in his triad, but never-the-less, he's an sx dom. Of course he's sx/so, which may also explain the projection outward (so aux).

I'm actually starting to think I'm an sx/so.

Anyway, even Black Cat, a 9w8 sx dom who is fairly gentle, has a slightly more intense or solid vibe than you do.

I can't explain it. You seem so airy and light to me.

I dunno. I just know that my focus is more towards Sx stuff than Sp stuff. My Sp-dom 6 dad calls me out on my lack of Sp focus all the time. He says things like (though this is paraphrased), "Don't you care about having your room nice in order?", "Don't you care about your health? You only have one go at this merry-go-round," and "You don't think about your future nearly enough. You're too much in the present, and life will eventually pass you by."
    Hmmm. Yes, I don't know. I don't claim to know you personally.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INFj

JTG is a strong introvert. However, he is very confident and likes to project his own personality/image outward. He probably has 3 somewhere in his triad, but never-the-less, he's an sx dom. Of course he's sx/so, which may also explain the projection outward (so aux).

I'm actually starting to think I'm an sx/so.

Anyway, even Black Cat, a 9w8 sx dom who is fairly gentle, has a slightly more intense or solid vibe than you do.

I can't explain it. You seem so airy and light to me.

Hmmm. Yes, I don't know. I don't claim to know you personally.
    Hmm, well, perhaps, I'm just greatly inhibited by my insecurity and self-consciousness? I do occasionally get in moods where I feel very confident and just feel like "letting loose", so to speak. I'm not sure how to explain it. But @Elfboy can attest to this.

Also, I'm not sure if this'll work for you, but I took the test on the official Enneagram's website that costed money, and I got this result:

I think Sp and So are close enough that it could swing one way or the other (and I lean toward Sp, from what I know about myself), but it seems likely that I am Sx-dominant.

Tatiana ♥

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Hmm, well, perhaps, I'm just greatly inhibited by my insecurity and self-consciousness? I do occasionally get in moods where I feel very confident and just feel like "letting loose", so to speak. I'm not sure how to explain it. But @Elfboy can attest to this.

Also, I'm not sure if this'll work for you, but I took the test on the official Enneagram's website that costed money, and I got this result:

I think Sp and So are close enough that it could swing one way or the other (and I lean toward Sp, from what I know about myself), but it seems likely that I am Sx-dominant.
    I can
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Interesting. I just don't get that vibe from you like you're trying to impress people with who you are, separate from the others, or "throwing vibes" as I call it. Like I think ThatGirl is another OBVIOUS sx dom. I tend to think of sx doms as having very intense, big personalities that are easily identifiable or even threatening to some people...or else they have a quieter intensity. I don't even get the quiet intensity from you.

Is it because you're an INFP? Is it because you don't have either Se or Fe or Te as a major function? Am I mixing up sexual instinct with people who have one of those three functions in a prominent position?

I'm even thinking my ISTP is a 9w8 sx dom and he very much throws vibes, but in the quiet intensity way 99 percent of the time in his daily life, with him only being openly extremely intense either during sex or when he's angry or upset.

I mean, your subtitle says secret sex freak and Lord Elfboy says you need a lot of intimacy, so certainly that sounds sx dom (combined with your stacking results, obviously).

It's the sexual 6 I'm having a hard time fathoming. I don't know why, but Speed Gavroche seems to agree.

You asked for my opinion, I gave it, but I can always be wrong. I don't ever feel 100 percent about someone's type unless I've had a lot of contact with them, and I can't say that about you.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INFj

Interesting. I just don't get that vibe from you like you're trying to impress people with who you are [...]
    Perhaps it's because my image fix in my tritype (either 692 or 962) is last? While I certainly don't try to "impress", I like for people to see me in positive light, always. I want to make good impressions on people, but I seem to lack the confidence or skill to do so often. Also, my Sx-ness may just be trying to come out of its shell because I lack experience in many aspects of life, and I'm only 18.

Is it because you're an INFP? Is it because you don't have either Se or Fe or Te as a major function? Am I mixing up sexual instinct with people who have one of those three functions in a prominent position?

I'm even thinking my ISTP is a 9w8 sx dom and he very much throws vibes, but in the quiet intensity way 99 percent of the time in his daily life, with him only being openly extremely intense either during sex or when he's angry or upset.
    I dunno. I think it has something to do with it. I think INFPs live in their head more (especially INFP 6s!) than S's and Je-doms, and that might make them act more on their Sx-ness. I know that I often desire to come off as charming and passionate, but I too often doubt myself and become afraid of looking wimpy, undesirable, or boring (which, ironically, happens when I don't do it). I think I like to keep myself in the background so that at least people will have ambivalent feelings towards me than negative ones.

It's the sexual 6 I'm having a hard time fathoming. I don't know why, but Speed Gavroche seems to agree.
    I dunno. Perhaps I'm not understanding the Type 6 correctly? I just know that my biggest issue is that I'm too damn insecure and afraid.

You asked for my opinion, I gave it, but I can always be wrong. I don't ever feel 100 percent about someone's type unless I've had a lot of contact with them, and I can't say that about you.
    I understand. I just need to ask questions; it's how I learn. I learn best when I'm playing Devil's Advocate (though I'm not right now).

Tatiana ♥

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Nales View Post
    Sx-lasts on the other hand seem to be more rational when it comes to intimacy. They get fewer relationships, but each has a higher chance of being lifelong
    I think were on point with the "higher expectations" bit, and that's probably why sx-lasts tend to have longer relationships. I don't know if they want/need as much as the sx-dom (and that's not necessarily a bad thing).

My step-dad is ISFP e9w8 sp/so. He has major intimacy issues, but he before he married my mom he told people he hates being single. He has a few relationships that he attends to steadily & loyally. I know he would never, ever leave my mom & never, ever be out of contact with his best friend. Yet, I don't think he really opens up to these people & connects deeply with them. There's something kind of simple about his attachments (and some of this may be that 9 idealizing of loved ones going on). Most of his other relationships have a social vibe to them. He connects with people in a community sort of way.

As sx second & sp first, I can relate to taking a rational approach to relationships too though. It has to really be worth it for me to give up that control (because for an sp-dom, independence can be control over their own survival). When it comes to infatuation, I can get a feeling like, "This person will be the death of you - run!" & then later fantasize of being "saved" by that very same person. There's a greediness over my own emotional/mental space & a protection of my comfort as much as I'd like to be deeply bonded to someone else (ooh...now that's 5ish).

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    I've seen just the opposite. I've worked with many sx lasts, and whenever the subject of relationships comes up they either seem totally disinterested in the idea, or they just simply don't think about it in my experience. One girl I worked with who was an so/sp sticks out to me in this regard. She told me that she is rarely interested in anyone for relationships, and the two she's been in she just couldn't do it. The intimacy was too much for her, she said she felt like she just didn't belong in relationships; and that she was just happier with working and going to college.
    I had a semi-similar view when I was about 18, but it was more that I didn't feel like I had the mental/emotional energy to give in a serious relationship. I thought I would never marry or have a LTR, that I would not be emotionally capable of it because it seemed so draining to deal with people. Some of this was Fi high ideals, a honest self-awareness of my maturity at the time, and just plain old negativity & melodrama. I also used to deny I ever was attracted to anyone or that I wanted a relationship. I found this embarrassing like an 8 year old does, and it was because of the vulnerability I saw in these things. It connects to that feeling I mentioned above - that these sort of things KILL you (not literally). But internally there was another very different feeling from what I'd say & act like - the fantasy of someone else & the validation that would bring. I think being 4 also adds a dimension of turning all fantasies tragic, hence the feeling of love connecting to the death of the individual self.

Anyhow, I think at that age, I might typed myself as sp/so, not because I would've related to so, but because the idea of needing someone was frightening to me, and I didn't want to admit any of it. I rejected close friendships then also - total loner mode.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    I've seen just the opposite. I've worked with many sx lasts, and whenever the subject of relationships comes up they either seem totally disinterested in the idea, or they just simply don't think about it in my experience. One girl I worked with who was an so/sp sticks out to me in this regard. She told me that she is rarely interested in anyone for relationships, and the two she's been in she just couldn't do it. The intimacy was too much for her, she said she felt like she just didn't belong in relationships; and that she was just happier with working and going to college.
    I don't really relate to this, and that is one of the main reasons I hesitate to say I am sx-last, actually. But maybe it's just comparatively harder to relate if you're sx-dom?
    You can't spell "justice" without ISTJ.