User Tag List

First 1234513 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Huh. Well all of this is pretty interesting, and actually gives me some insight into the character of a few people I know.

For what it's worth, I was kinda doubting that I was an sx first. But reading all of these responses makes me wonder now how I could be anything but.
    1w9 sx/sp
    A little song, a little dance, a little seltzer down your pants.

All that is gold does not glitter
    Not all those who wander are lost

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    It's like having a low libido and read at bed next to Pamela Anderson, drinking tea. You look like you are gay while you are not.
    omg thats such bullshit! haha!
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7

As a sp/so, I like to be around people but I don't necessarily like interacting with them. Going to movies and concerts or taking a ride in a bus are all very enjoyable things for me because I get to be around others and hear their conversations and see how they act, but I get to be by myself and not have to talk to them or do anything for them.
    We cast away priceless time in dreams, born of imagination, fed upon illusion, and put to death by reality. - Judy Garland

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    omg thats such bullshit! haha!
    No, it's true. Prove me wrong.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    No, it's true. Prove me wrong.
    my bf is sx last and so was my ex husband and i am telling you there is no truth to that at all....there is nothing wrong with their libido.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

my bf is sx last and so was my ex husband and i am telling you there is no truth to that at all....there is nothing wrong with their libido.

I told that they had a low libido, not that there was something wring in their libido.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

they do not have low libidos tho at all!! haha!!
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

they do not have low libidos tho at all!! haha!!
    Men are differents because men are sexual pigs by nature. The masculine Sx-last, like John Wayne or JFK have an high libido. That doesn't mean that the most part of Sx-last are frigids. Or sometimes they like sex but they are so non- sexual in their look that imagine them having sex seems odd or like a comic line. But I know many females Sx-last, and one sure thing is that sex is not their stuff. If their man is not good at bed, they don't give a fuck. Sometimes they awake when they are in midlife crisis and wonder if they are not missing something, but it's seldom more.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

so you were talking about women there with your pamela anderson thing? haha no you weren't! and they don't look non sexual! they just don't put out sonar style sexy vibes out all over the place unknowingly haha
    -Jim Morrison

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbringer View Post
    As a sp/so, I like to be around people but I don't necessarily like interacting with them. Going to movies and concerts or taking a ride in a bus are all very enjoyable things for me because I get to be around others and hear their conversations and see how they act, but I get to be by myself and not have to talk to them or do anything for them.
    You know, this sums up a lot of it for me, I think!!!

But this is one of the main areas of stress/anxiety / aspect of myself that I label as 'defective', tbh, so while what you describe is my ideal, I also judge myself for it and feel I am being judged for it.

Don't get me wrong, if the choice is between sitting in a knitting circle with a group of acquaintances for a gab session (eek...a scenario I usually find very unpleasant), vs. getting together 1:1 with a close friend to have what I consider a much more interesting convo, I will always go for the latter. But, I am not a self-discloser, nor do I really have a need to talk about myself, usually. I like talking topics, themes, observations, concepts...not so much intrapersonal things going on in my life. But I become anxious if I believe the other person wants me to talk more about myself. So I think this is why my 'ideal' is doing something activity-based with a friend.. something that isn't wholly focused on having a conversation. Or, with a group of friends, attending a dinner party or playing board games or such... so convo happens, but intense, intimate convo isn't the focus of the 'event'. So to speak.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ