3w4-9w1-?w6 (nearly headless nick)
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

COCKBURN:

http://sundrytimes.files.wordpress.c...tomic-bomb.jpg

brainheart

Quote Originally Posted by mrcockburn View Post
    Really? How come?
    I can't imagine thinking like that. I have strong feelings about people upon the first encounter.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post
    An individual is not a conversation. A conversation is when you're put within the bounds of a certain type of communication. One that I find difficult and restricting especially if they are personal. Such restrictions are taxing and give a claustrophobic effect. The individual doesn't matter to me in regards to this, and my thoughts regarding him/her is a very different matter. I may find such issues speaking to family members, friends or acquaintances though it does not make me think less of them to wish to have a conversation with me and/or to initiate it. It is well understood that people have different styles of communication and if I were to judge them on it, it'd regard a simplicity of my mind.
    Exactly. How do you deal with this?

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Answer one year later thats true dedication
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    It's having issues with being out of touch with your sensuality.

You know that someone is Sx-last when you have a hard time to imagine them having sex and see this as a concrete and serious option, when you imagine them having sex it's looks weird and even laughable because it seems completely out of context with theses people.

Intensity and intimacy are treated like a bibelot in a cupboard, somethink wich is separated from your body, that you don't feel the energy deeply implanted in your guts, from this perserpective it seems like an ornament, really marvelous at times, but looks artificial and unnecessary at first.
    Me to a T.
    "Dad I can't feel my legs."

"That's because you don't have any arms."

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by IndyAnnaJoan View Post
    Do you think sexual last types are the least likely to experience the "love at first sight" phenomena? Or any sort of strong intensity or passion towards another human?
    Yeah it happens at a snails pace for them. I could never see a sx last experiencing those types of intense feelings so quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by mrcockburn View Post
    I have never experienced that, and it's hard for me to believe that anyone does. I don't mean that I doubt that people experience that, it just boggles my mind how it's possible. For me, everyone starts at the same plane, and I gradually like them more and more, based on how we get along.
    For me as an sx dom, it doesn't quite work that way. Some people I just have chemistry with right away, and others I just hate with a passion right off the bat. In fact it's very hard for me to be around people that I so strongly hate. This is a problem for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    Less likely and less frequently than others, but it does happen. This leads to more stable relationships though.

Personally, I think that not all displays of passion are grand, flashy, and romantic. Some passions are very stable and manifest themselves over a long period of time.
    See I'm not saying that what you experience isn't passion, but that type of passion doesn't even sound like passion to me. That just sounds bland and overall, just plain boring.

Quote Originally Posted by brainheart View Post
    See, and this boggles my mind.
    I'm right there with you brother.

MBTI
    SeNi
    Enneagram
    8+7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SeTi

Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    See I'm not saying that what you experience isn't passion, but that type of passion doesn't even sound like passion to me. That just sounds bland and overall, just plain boring.
    +1 lol

Though the love on first sight thing isn't me either, I'm way too realist for that I guess :/

Of course I can be strongly attracted right away but that's not the same thing.

Banned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram

What a load of bullshit. SX has nothing to do with SEX, which I happen to be very good at. SX wants to always be in a relationship. Sex or no sex. They crave emotional iintensity with whoever their with. So and Sp care less.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by valaki View Post
    +1 lol

Though the love on first sight thing isn't me either, I'm way too realist for that I guess :/

Yeah I agree, and it doesn't register with me either.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozones View Post
    What a load of bullshit. SX has nothing to do with SEX, which I happen to be very good at. SX wants to always be in a relationship. Sex or no sex. They crave emotional iintensity with whoever their with. So and Sp care less.
    That's bullshit, and it totally has to do with sex. They call it the "sexual" variant for a reason. I can't think of a faster way to get close to someone then to have sex with them. I believe that the sx variant is STRONGLY related to sex.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by valaki View Post
    +1 lol

Yeah I agree, and it doesn't register with me either.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozones View Post
    That's bullshit, and it totally has to do with sex. They call it the "sexual" variant for a reason. I can't think of a faster way to get close to someone then to have sex with them and the sx variant desperately wants to get close to someone as fast as possible. I believe that the sx variant is STRONGLY related to sex.