First 6789 Last

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Socionics
    ENTj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    Well you are Sp/sx. Can you tell me how you experience Sx?
    I would say that sx most manifests in my drive to pursue my interests and goals. When I really get into something I give it my all so to speak. It also shows in my relationships with people. Sp wants comfortable friendships that are stable and that last, and sx strives for depth in those connections with people. Communicating with people one on one about something that we both have interests in or are passionate about is just really natural and easy for me, and it's extremely satisfying I guess. You get to step out of your head and experience someone else's world for a few seconds in those moments, and sometimes you might learn a great deal about things you never knew. It's all chalked down to a learning experience.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."-Roger Kint, The Usual Suspects
    "You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else."- Tyler Durden, Fight Club
    ENTJ, LIE-Ni, 9w8-6w5-3w2

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by Faceless Beauty View Post
    I would say that sx most manifests in my drive to pursue my interests and goals. When I really get into something I give it my all so to speak. It also shows in my relationships with people. Sp wants comfortable friendships that are stable and that last, and sx strives for depth in those connections with people. Communicating with people one on one about something that we both have interests in or are passionate about is just really natural and easy for me, and it's extremely satisfying I guess. You get to step out of your head and experience someone else's world for a few seconds in those moments, and sometimes you might learn a great deal about things you never knew. It's all chalked down to a learning experience.
    It's been very hard to assign myself with variants because intimacy, love, and relationships are something that I want to pursue but yet that I am afraid to pursue do to fear of being hurt.

MBTI
    ?
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sp

Yes GreenFairy I think you are right that sx is like Fi and so like Fe. I always come up so.
    And yes, I do make an effort to 'work the room', or at least, I am willing to introduce myself to people and take a genuine interest in them. It's less out of personal need for connection though, and more to do with an interest in and value for people in general. If my interest field was computers, I might not be so sociable, maybe? ... it also might mean I know how to use this site and do all the mention thingys that everyone else does etc!!!

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by KatharineML View Post
    Yes GreenFairy I think you are right that sx is like Fi and so like Fe. I always come up so.
    And yes, I do make an effort to 'work the room', or at least, I am willing to introduce myself to people and take a genuine interest in them. It's less out of personal need for connection though, and more to do with an interest in and value for people in general. If my interest field was computers, I might not be so sociable, maybe? ... it also might mean I know how to use this site and do all the mention thingys that everyone else does etc!!!
    I love to reach out to the social sphere to meet people that I like as well. However, not gonna work the room per se.

MBTI
    ?
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    I love to reach out to the social sphere to meet people that I like as well. However, not gonna work the room per se.
    Yes, well I think ENTP's are far more driven by instinct/intuition (so, whoever you like) than by a considered decision, so that would make sense

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

@Faceless Beauty @The Great One
    nooo, I'm Sp dom cuz they're the best!
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

@Faceless Beauty
    @The Great One
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Yes, well I think ENTP's are far more driven by instinct/intuition (so, whoever you like) than by a considered decision, so that would make sense
    Well that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    @Faceless Beauty @The Great One
    I still think you're Sx

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

intuition: yes
    instinct: the opposite. NTPs are among the types most notoriously out of touch with their gut. they over analyze everything compulsively and
    @The Great One
    I'm too controlled and not impulsive to be an Sx dom 7
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    intuition: yes
    instinct: the opposite. NTPs are among the types most notoriously out of touch with their gut. they over analyze everything compulsively and
    @The Great One
    I'm too controlled and not impulsive to be an Sx dom 7
    You've done some pretty damn impulsive things lately if you know what I mean . Also, the very basis of your life tends to be more based on obtaining intimacy, connection, and cultivating a relationship, and doesn't tend to be AS focused on self pres things.