User Tag List

First 56789 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

@greenfairy

1. Yeah, I know what you mean. The only reason that it's very confusing to me is that you can literally pick up about 95% of people's variant stackings just through observing their facial expressions, body language, and overall energy. You can literally pick it up through vibe, but I don't really have the vibe of an sp/sx. They come off as much more dark, moody, intense, and detached. Here's a piece of starters literature on reading people's instincts through vibe:

http://theenneagram.blogspot.com/200...stackings.html

However, there are some Sp/sx people that sort of have a So variant vibe to them like Hugh Heffner and George Clooney. I think that Fe can be confused for an So variant though.

2. Yes, I agree, I can't be Sx last, but I know that I'm not Sx first either. Sx first people come off as crazily intense and I don't have that fierce intensity to me. Also, I don't really relate to what most Sp/so and so/sp say. Most say that they come off as completely attached and closeness, intensity, and intimacy are quite foreign to them. I mean, don't get me wrong, many so/sp and sp/so people enjoy sex, but it doesn't have the intensity that it has for the people who aren't sx last. Plus, people that are sx last don't tend to get attached to people as easily as those that aren't sx last.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Socionics
    ENTj Ni

For one thing, I don't understand this need to belong to anything. My interactions are also less geared towards observing where people fit in groups and how groups interact with one another. I don't mind being part of a group or anything because to me it's just people hanging out or working together to get a job done. I will admit that I prefer interactions with one or two people more than a larger group though. One on ones are the best, and I get to talk to people without background noise.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."-Roger Kint, The Usual Suspects
    "You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else."- Tyler Durden, Fight Club
    ENTJ, LIE-Ni, 9w8-6w5-3w2

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by Faceless Beauty View Post
    For one thing, I don't understand this need to belong to anything. My interactions are also less geared towards observing where people fit in groups and how groups interact with one another. I don't mind being part of a group or anything because to me it's just people hanging out or working together to get a job done. I will admit that I prefer interactions with one or two people more than a larger group though. One on ones are the best, and I get to talk to people without background noise.
    When in social situations, like parties for instance, I generally will find maybe just a few people to talk to, or a small group to talk to. I never feel obligated to engage people that I don't like. The only time I like a large group is when I am the center of attention of the entire group and am entertaining them all.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Socionics
    ENTj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    When in social situations, like parties for instance, I generally will find maybe just a few people to talk to, or a small group to talk to. I never feel obligated to engage people that I don't like. The only time I like a large group is when I am the center of attention of the entire group and am entertaining them all.
    In large groups, I tend to gravitate towards one or two people who have interesting things to say, rather than focusing on the whole group. But if I happen to be the center of attention then I'll just go with it, haha.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."-Roger Kint, The Usual Suspects
    "You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else."- Tyler Durden, Fight Club

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

In large groups, I tend to gravitate towards one or two people who have interesting things to say, rather than focusing on the whole group. But if I happen to be the center of attention then I'll just go with it, haha.
    I relate. Can you believe that on this other enneagram site that I was on, they thought that I was sx last?

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Socionics
    ENTj Ni

I relate. Can you believe that on this other enneagram site that I was on, they thought that I was sx last?
    No! xD
    What on earth gave them that impression?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

@greenfairy

1. Yeah, I know what you mean. The only reason that it's very confusing to me is that you can literally pick up about 95% of people's variant stackings just through observing their facial expressions, body language, and overall energy. You can literally pick it up through vibe, but I don't really have the vibe of an sp/sx. They come off as much more dark, moody, intense, and detached. Here's a piece of starters literature on reading people's instincts through vibe:

http://theenneagram.blogspot.com/200...stackings.html

However, there are some Sp/sx people that sort of have a So variant vibe to them like Hugh Heffner and George Clooney. I think that Fe can be confused for an So variant though.

2. Yes, I agree, I can't be Sx last, but I know that I'm not Sx first either. Sx first people come off as crazily intense and I don't have that fierce intensity to me. Also, I don't really relate to what most Sp/so and so/sp say. Most say that they come off as completely attached and closeness, intensity, and intimacy are quite foreign to them. I mean, don't get me wrong, many so/sp and sp/so people enjoy sex, but it doesn't have the intensity that it has for the people who aren't sx last. Plus, people that are sx last don't tend to get attached to people as easily as those that aren't sx last.
    Oh cool, I'll look at that link and then get back on here.

It seems like life would be really bland and boring and entirely unfulfilling without intensity.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

No! xD
    What on earth gave them that impression?
    That site was really shitty. They undertyped the hell out of SX. They thought that people that were Sx first or second were as rare as gold. Hell even Diva-ass @Elfboy they tried to say was Sx last, when IMO the man could easily be a mistyped SX dom. I didn't give a damn what the people on that site said.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Socionics
    ENTj Ni

That site was really shitty. They undertyped the hell out of SX. They thought that people that were Sx first or second were as rare as gold. Hell even Diva-ass @Elfboy they tried to say was Sx last, when IMO the man could easily be a mistyped SX dom. I didn't give a damn what the people on that site said.
    Yeah I think @Elfboy would make a great sx dom.
    I think that people's prevailing misconceptions about the sx instinct leads people to think that they are rare. I'm not even sure if one instinct is more preferred over the other really, lol. Unless someone can verify this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Yeah I think @Elfboy would make a great sx dom.
    I think that people's prevailing misconceptions about the sx instinct leads people to think that they are rare. I'm not even sure if one instinct is more preferred over the other really, lol. Unless someone can verify this.
    Well you are Sp/sx. Can you tell me how you experience Sx?