• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Multiple Enneagram Subtypes/Instincts What is it really like to be Social-last?

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
intuition: yes
instinct: the opposite. NTPs are among the types most notoriously out of touch with their gut. they over analyze everything compulsively

By your logic, I'm NTP.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
By your logic, I'm NTP.

no, I said that NTPs over analyze everything, not that everyone who over analyzes is NTP (though an Se dom heart center core saying they over analyze things is a bit exotic.)

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
no, I said that NTPs over analyze everything, not that everyone who over analyzes is NTP (though an Se dom heart center core saying they over analyze things is a bit exotic.)

Niche product, bby. <3

KatharineML

MBTI Type
?
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
intuition: yes
instinct: the opposite. NTPs are among the types most notoriously out of touch with their gut. they over analyze everything compulsively and
[MENTION=15607]The Great One[/MENTION]
I'm too controlled and not impulsive to be an Sx dom 7

Hmm, I honestly have not noticed ENTP's over analysing in social situations. When they are extraverting, they are purely absorbing from the outside and responding to it very quickly with very little thought whatsoever. Analysis is not a word I would put to them at all. Their thinking is very fast and broad, but is not particularly analytical. They may be out of touch with their 'gut' - as in, their feelings and more physical/emotional needs - but these areas are only part of instinct, methinks. I think ENTP's are actually very instinctive, mainly because they are impulsive and respond instantly to a very broad base of stimuli which they have no particular need to analyse.