First 23456 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INFj

Quote Originally Posted by RevlisZero View Post
    I strongly relate to so-last and sx-last. What does this mean? I'm just sp?
    Well, you DID say yourself that you were asexual. Perhaps that's due to a low hormone level?
    MBTI: INFP
    Enneagram: 6w7, phobic
    Tritype: 6-9-2
    Instinctual Variant: Sx/Sp
    Temperament: Pure Supine
    D&D Alignment: Neutral Good
    Political Stance: Solid Liberal
    Religious Views: Atheist

Fi > Ne > Ti > Fe > Se > Si > Te > Ni

"Forgiveness means letting go of the past." ~ Gerald Jampolsky
    "I am justice!" ~ Light Yagami, Death Note
    "The choices people make tell you a lot about a person, but the reasons [...] tell you even more." ~ Albus Dumbledore (paraphrased)

Tatiana ♥

Quote Originally Posted by Hazashin View Post
    Well, you DID say yourself that you were asexual. Perhaps that's due to a low hormone level?
    Yeah, I've wondered how that would affect my variant. I think based on descriptions my variant should be sp/sx, but my asexuality makes that questionable. The system wasn't exactly made with asexuals in mind.

I've read that asexuality has nothing to do with hormone levels, though I'm no expert.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

So-last to me means never having to think about society's expectations on me. So that saves me energy to think about only those things that I want to do.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by mal12345 View Post
    So-last to me means never having to think about society's expectations on me. So that saves me energy to think about only those things that I want to do.
    That just means being individualistic. In this case, me and tons of So-first and So-second would be So-last, it's not the case.

Actually, being So-last is like being the general Maximus from Gladiator (a 8w9 Sx/Sp). You can be strong, you can be tough, and you serve the Empire dutifully because it serves your ideal, but when the emperor ask you to success him, you refuse because you are inconfortable with social management and are unconfortable about being enlarged and empowered toward a larger social sphere.

But you can be exellent at social management and getting empowerment toward the social realm without think about society's expectations and being completely individualistic.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    That just means being individualistic.
    Even so, that's what it means to me.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    It's an overgeneralisation, sometime they're like that yes, sometime the complete opposite of that.

[youtube=B5P9reqyzHY]Carla Bruni Sx/Sp[/youtube]
    Thank you, after watching that video I'm completely sure that I'm Sx/Sp. Also, now I can't help but like Carla Bruni. I agree with everything she was trying to say and I felt bad by the pressure they were putting on her and also the fact I understand what's in her head but I don't think she was very good at expressing it and I almost feel as if those people thought she was stupid. Oh well....

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Well, just for my experience:

I'm indifferent to groups. While I seem friendly in a public setting, it's all one-on-one... I engage groups most naturally by engaging individuals one on one, and I have to fight to be interested in things on a "group" level.
    I'm an INFJ 9w1 sp/sx and this is so me. I dislike going to parties unless I will know a few people or else I won't have anyone to talk to---since making new friends isn't exactly my forte. I think sp/sx and sx/sp are more likely to be on the outskirts of the group in social situations, mingling here and there but never pulling attention from a crowd.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by oopskirgy View Post
    I'm an INFJ 9w1 sp/sx and this is so me. I dislike going to parties unless I will know a few people or else I won't have anyone to talk to---since making new friends isn't exactly my forte. I think sp/sx and sx/sp are more likely to be on the outskirts of the group in social situations, mingling here and there but never pulling attention from a crowd.
    That's definitely how I feel. I just wrote in my blog this week that I didn't realize I actually had a SO place in my workplace until I stepped back and observed. People actually include me, say hi to me from across the room and the hall, invite me to gatherings... but I wasn't even aware of it because it didn't really fill any core drives. All that can be happening, but I can still feel very alone and unhappy, if I'm not making personal one-on-one connections with people.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

Apparently I'm Sx/Sp and this is because I've discovered that in spite of my Fe-aux I'm horribly bad in social situations and don't care for what society thinks of me. I'm also more interested in the individuals making up a social group and if I don't relate or connect with any individual in that group, I get uncomfortable and leave.
    "The man who is swimming against the stream knows the strength of it."
    ― Woodrow Wilson

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

I'm very much in tune with my desires as an sx/sp. In a social situation, I'm looking for someone that interests me. If I can't find that person, I tend to turn inwards, or leave. Going out really has one of two purposes: 1) to hook up or 2) to seek out intense sensation. Honestly, my ideal social situation is a small group of people I already know, preferably at someone's home. While I generally abhor socializing for it's own sake, it's funny that I can really "turn it on" when I want to. I know how to be the absolute center of attention when I want to be.

Speaking more generally, I'm not very self-conscious. I find that the sp-side gets more pronounced when my sx needs are met. Otherwise the desire for connection will drive me to distraction. My connections with others tend to be very much one-on-one. I have a handful of incredibly close friends whom I love dearly. I've been told that I'm hard to get to know, which is alright with me. I can be fairly self-centered without meaning to be.

I've spoken at length about what being an sx/sp is like elsewhere. Might be helpful to the OP.
    And so long as you haven’t experienced this: to die and so to grow,
    you are only a troubled guest on the dark earth