Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Glycerine View Post
    hah. I am so definitely SP/SO that it hurts based on the things said.
    no need to be hurt. I think Sp/So tend to have higher income than other types and are the most stable of the instinct variants. compare Sp/So to the sex drugs and rock and roll lifestyle of many Sx/Sos and you'll probably be glad you're Sp/So when you're older and have a stable bank account and good health
    Edit: never mind, I read your post wrong. I suppose what I said still applies though. Sp/So is not the most glamorous or sexy instinct variant, but they tend to get what they want
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Glycerine

haha thanks. I don't mind it much.... although it gives the impression that I am dull (which may be true). It's kinda funny but people know more about me here than IRL, how's that for sp? LOL

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Glycerine View Post
    haha thanks. I don't mind it much.... although it gives the impression that I am dull (which may be true). It's kinda funny but people know more about me here than IRL, how's that for sp? LOL
    Sp doms do tend to keep to themselves more. when they are extroverts, they tend to be more chilll
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Jenaphor View Post
    Depends if both are of similar weighting or there's a large gap between them.

As an sx/sp, it causes push/pull within me. Sx greatly desires intimacy with another. Sp throws up a wall if there's uncertainty.
    I really have more the impression that you are Sp/So or So/Sp.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    Sp/Sx: may use sex appeal to attain financial stability and comfort (think super model)
    I think it's also "I work hard to build his own confortable nutshell before I look for an intimate guest"

Sp/So: may use social graces to attain financial stability and comfort (think social climbing executive)
    Yes.

Sx/Sp: may use financial means to increase sex appeal (think cougar or sugar daddy)
    Sx/So: may use social standing and status to increase sex appeal (think stereotypical alpha male)
    The thing is that social status and financial gain are often linked to each other. My avatar for example, was totally a sugar daddy but he was a pure Sx/So, though he became rich only when he became famous. Sx/So is more "I gain sexual power and money toward a social status but I don't care too much about the money, rich or not, I barely change my extreme lifestyle", while Sx/Sp is more "I gain sex and social position because of my money but I don't care too much about the social position, popular or not, I still be a one-man-storm, an island".

Sp/So is more "I'm in a very good position of wealth and social respect, but i don't put too much energy in the sexual realm"

So/Sp: may use their survival and financial means to benefit the group (think person is a position of service)
    It's also: I'am an agressive social climber, and work well for a stable position, but my sensuality is awkward.

So/Sx: may use their sex appeal to gain social status and acceptance (think fraternities and sororities)
    Or supermodel: Gisele Bündchen, Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambroisio, they are So/Sx/

So/Sx is also: I'm popular and charismatic and my sex-appeal and sense of individuality help a lot, but when it's time to care about my safety, I'm infantile, tough I'm quite addictive, I'm not very addictive.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    I really have more the impression that you are Sp/So or So/Sp.
    Just goes to prove how inaccurate your typing attempts are...

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

I'm among the best typist of the forum, but if you are Sx/Sp, there's nothing wrong about considering other possibilities, that's all.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    I think it's also "I work hard to build his own confortable nutshell before I look for an intimate guest"
    I agree with this

The thing is that social status and financial gain are often linked to each other. My avatar for example, was totally a sugar daddy but he was a pure Sx/So, though he became rich only when he became famous. Sx/So is more "I gain sexual power and money toward a social status but I don't care too much about the money, rich or not, I barely change my extreme lifestyle", while Sx/Sp is more "I gain sex and social position because of my money but I don't care too much about the social position, popular or not, I still be a one-man-storm, an island".
    when I picture Sx/So, I picture a player who infiltrates social groups, has sex with all the women and either stays or leaves to do the same to another group. usually a guy that is charismatic and alluring but has a "terrible reputation" and all the guys hate him because he's a pussy robber (I know it's stereotypical, that's just the first image I get lol)

Sp/So is more "I'm in a very good position of wealth and social respect, but i don't put too much energy in the sexual realm"
    It's also: I'am an agressive social climber, and work well for a stable position, but my sensuality is awkward.
    that works

Or supermodel: Gisele Bündchen, Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambroisio, they are So/Sx
    So/Sx is also: I'm popular and charismatic and my sex-appeal and sense of individuality help a lot, but when it's time to care about my safety, I'm infantile, tough I'm quite addictive, I'm not very addictive.
    that works
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

I saw you as more Sp/Sx personally, don't know what you're like IRL
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    I saw you as more Sp/Sx personally, don't know what you're like IRL
    I can see this since online, I'm very cautious who I connect with when it comes to the online environment. Had some very bad experiences in the past.