ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

instinct variants:

Q: do you want to go to a party?
    A:
    - So: of course! I need to hang out with my friends more and this could be a chance to increase my popularity
    - Sx: hell yeah! sex, drugs and rock n' roll baby!
    - Sp: maybe, if there's good food and drinks are free
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    Once again, it's stupid, the social environment and the place you were born are not part of your personalityt like spontaneous personals behaviors. Are you too much idiot to understand that? Or just hypocrit?
    Again. The very fact that you're unable to discuss things objectively and without personal insults is much better explained by your poor education (social factors) than by any instinctual stackings.

And I insist, knowing that a person was born in a poor country and has to survive everyday, says much more about his approach to self-preservation, than knowing if that person is sp-dom or he isn't. So instinctual stackings don't help to understand people more than social factors in that way.
    you will hear one ugly voice and see one ugly spirit
    is made of ugly old prerecordings the more you run the tapes through and cut them up the less power they will have
    cut the prerecordings into air into thin air (The Ticket that Exploded- William Burroughs)

Quote Originally Posted by Viridian View Post
    I identify with quite a few of those. Considering our ages, do you suppose it has to do as much with the beginning of adulthood as with actual type?

Hey now, I did ask for permission.
    IMO, I think your similarities have more to do with your instincts/enneagram types than life experience. A lot of what RZ posted seems like type 6 interests.

I'm a college student like both of you -- I want to have friends and social interaction but I am more concerned with being treated as individual. I want to be able to leave when I want and make my own decisions. I see groups of people as groups of individuals -- I don't like how sometimes group responsibilities limit my freedom.

I'd rather have that one person that means more than anything. It's stupid but I guess I have kind of an "us against the world" thing. It doesn't really matter if I'm alone now because nothing will satisfy but an intense connection. I don't understand 'hooking up' and 'one night stands', it scares me how easy it is to 'turn off' my feelings. It just doesn't interest me if there isn't an intense connection.

I just wanted to point out that you may relate to each other because of the 6 - 9 connection on the enneagram. I'm also interested in seeing what people think my instinctual stacking is (I'm pretty sure of it already).

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by taylor17387 View Post
    Again. The very fact that you're unable to discuss things objectively and without personal insults is much better explained by your poor education (social factors) than by any instinctual stackings.
    I'm objective and did'nt insult you and don't know anything about my education. I'm possibly more educated than you. The level of education is also a liofe experience wich give clues about the enenatype and the instinctual variant.

And I insist, knowing that a person was born in a poor country and has to survive everyday, says much more about his approach to self-preservation, than knowing if that person is sp-dom or he isn't. So instinctual stackings don't help to understand people more than social factors in that way.
    The social factor give clues about someone's approach to self-preservation, and then, knowing his approach give clues about his stacking. You did'nt prove anything and your post is wothless.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

Enneagram
    5w4

@Speed Gavroche
    To be honest, I have more interesting things to get on with. Speaking of which, I'm done with this derailment.

Back to the instincts.

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    instinct variants:

Q: do you want to go to a party?
    A:
    - So: of course! I need to hang out with my friends more and this could be a chance to increase my popularity
    - Sx: hell yeah! sex, drugs and rock n' roll baby!
    - Sp: maybe, if there's good food and drinks are free
    How about these answers?
    - So: No way, I'd hate for people to think that I'm mingling - and with this group!
    - Sx: Heck no. There's a guy I like there and I'm scared to see him and for him to see me!
    - Sp: Sure! I'll get some fresh air and laughter there - always good for the health!
    5w4
    Reserved RCUEI

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

I wonder if it's not also:

Sp: yes! But I hope the music will not be too much loud and I will not be forced to dance
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

The social factor give clues about someone's approach to self-preservation, and then, knowing his approach give clues about his stacking.
    You said it. Social factors give clues about people's approach to sex, society or self-preservation, which is pretty much what instinctual stackings try to do. Therefore, instinctual variants are redundant, therefore useless.

And don't excuse yourself now, saying that you don't insult, because you've done it and continue to do it.
    you will hear one ugly voice and see one ugly spirit
    is made of ugly old prerecordings the more you run the tapes through and cut them up the less power they will have
    cut the prerecordings into air into thin air (The Ticket that Exploded- William Burroughs)

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by taylor17387 View Post
    You said it. Social factors give clues about people's approach to sex, society or self-preservation, which is pretty much what instinctual stackings try to do. Therefore, instinctual variants are redundant, therefore useless.
    The social factor bring its own set of clues about the instinctual variants. But it's just one sided, there's tons of others factors wich influate, but the instinctual variant is the ultimate dignosis about what your raw bestial nature is. It's not redundant.

And don't excuse yourself now, saying that you don't insult, because you've done it and continue to do it.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

MBTI
    IxFP

The social factor bring its own set of clues about the instinctual variants. But it's just one sided, there's tons of others factors wich influate, but the instinctual variant is the ultimate dignosis about what your raw bestial nature is. It's not redundant.

How old are U???

6w5(sw5w4) Sx/Sp
    INTP

"Some people never go crazy... What truly horrible lives they must lead"- Charles Bukowski

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

I wonder if it's not also:

Sp: yes! But I hope the music will not be too much loud and I will not be forced to dance
    my Sp/Sx best friend who went to hip hop nationals would resent with this statement
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire