User Tag List

View Poll Results: What's your instinctual stacking & social interaction tendency?

Voters
104. You may not vote on this poll
  • so/sp - I have a clique

2 1.92%
  • so/sp - I have a few, individual, very close friendships

7 6.73%
  • so/sp - I am mostly a loner

4 3.85%
  • so/sx - I have a clique

4 3.85%
  • so/sx - I have a few, individual, very close friendships

2 1.92%
  • so/sx - I am mostly a loner

5 4.81%
  • sp/so - I have a clique

2 1.92%
  • sp/so - I have a few, individual, very close friendships

3 2.88%
  • sp/sp - I am mostly a loner

8 7.69%
  • sp/sx - I have a clique

0 0%
  • sp/sx - I have a few, individual, very close friendships

15 14.42%
  • sp/sx - I am mostly a loner

8 7.69%
  • sx/so - I have a clique

4 3.85%
  • sx/so - I have a few, individual, very close friendships

7 6.73%
  • sx/so - I am mostly a loner

6 5.77%
  • sx/sp - I have a clique

4 3.85%
  • sx/sp - I have a few, individual, very close friendships

13 12.50%
  • sx/sp - I am mostly a loner

10 9.62%
First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I voted for "mostly a loner." I have a couple of closer friends but mostly I do things myself, so I voted for that option. I have alot of acquaintances from different walks of life but I have never associated with any one clique.

I'm not sure of my stacking. I'm tentatively guessing sp/so/sx at this moment.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

I'm Sx/Sp and wrote "I have a clique" but I don't have a clique, it just fit more than the "few relationships" answer. The answer is that I have many individual friends, small groups, and relationships, but they don't all fit together in one group. "I have many friends" would be the better choice for me.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

Anew Leaf

I am SX/SP with strong leanings towards both of them. I have more people who consider themselves my friend, than I consider people actually being my friend. I am a strong loner type as well.

I am trying to work on being more social. I think I allow myself the comfort of being alone far more than I should.

sp/sx - I have a few, individual, very close friendships

Just thinking about this the other day actually, how I'm kinda starting to see the benefit of belonging to a "group."
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    584 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

I rate mostly even (omni) but when I do show preference it is sx/so or so/sx and mostly a loner.
    Last edited by Tiger Owl; 09-16-2011 at 04:39 PM.
    INTJ 5w4 sx/sp 584 ILI-Ni

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    E9

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    Im not sure clique is really accurate. Im peripherally a member of a couple different "cliques" but more by virtue of my close friendships with one or two people or volunteer work. I get along well with the group though. Im so/sx.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    i answered as an sx/sp but i'm a bit unsure of it. when i was younger and more social i had several big groups of friends. i guess that might fall under your clique category...but now especially since moving away from all of my friends i just have a few close ones....i prefer knowing a big group and being close with a few.
    Quote Originally Posted by SilkRoad View Post
    I really feel quite similarly. While I have only a few friends who I'd call very close, I like knowing I have a bit of a network, including friends who aren't as close, and "good acquaintances."
    Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    I'm Sx/Sp and wrote "I have a clique" but I don't have a clique, it just fit more than the "few relationships" answer. The answer is that I have many individual friends, small groups, and relationships, but they don't all fit together in one group. "I have many friends" would be the better choice for me.
    I'm sx/so, and the above bolded quotes describe me best.

In uni, I was peripherally involved in many cliques, but usually close to one or two people at the center of each, and friendly acquaintance with the rest. Now that I've moved away, I follow the same pattern, but don't have as many cliques to float between.

Also, I tend to always have a best friend, or a closest friend in each setting. Now I understand that to be the sx.

I guess I'll vote for "few close friends"?

MBTI
    GONE

Now I'm wondering if I really am sx/so like I originally thought and not so/sx. I'm not as Fi tunnel-vision/intense or oblivious/ambivalent to groups as an sx ENFP 'should' be though.

I've never found a group of people who I feel totally at ease with. If I did, I would love to have a 'clique'. I hate that word by the way... I just find it a little disingenuous and unnecessary to try to force friendship or a deeper connection with people just because you're all part of the same group. I think in one case, this is actually why the individuals respond well to me.

I think people often think of me as being social and in particular, more socially well connected than I really am. Or maybe I really am socially well-connected in the way that they imagine, I just don't personally feel I am good friends with tons of people.

I have a handful of very close friends who may or many not be friends with each other but are NOT part of "the same group", another larger handful (yes with 7 fingers, leave me alone!!!!) of friends who I would like to be closer to but geography doesn't work out, and then a constellation of people I am friendly with. I think an SX doesn't really consider the group or group dynamics much or really VALUE 'group'. However, even though I'm very bad at keeping at touch and am always a bit self-conscious inside clique dynamics because I know I am not as entrenched in it, I do value it.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx

I suspect there aren't enough so doms on here to get a significant answer. I voted a few individual close friendships, but have many wider circles of acquaintances not connected to each other. So, I feel like I know many groups of people, am connected, but am close with only a few folks IRL.
    "Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    Eleanor Roosevelt

"When people see some things as beautiful,
    other things become ugly.
    When people see some things as good,
    other things become bad."
    Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by redcheerio View Post
    I'm sx/so, and the above bolded quotes describe me best.

In uni, I was peripherally involved in many cliques, but usually close to one or two people at the center of each, and friendly acquaintance with the rest. Now that I've moved away, I follow the same pattern, but don't have as many cliques to float between.

Also, I tend to always have a best friend, or a closest friend in each setting. Now I understand that to be the sx.

I guess I'll vote for "few close friends"?
    right me too...like it always just worked out that i would click really well with someone and then become friends with all of their friends too but i was always the closest with the one or two people....i like groups around me tho...we used to go to sunday brunch all the time...like 15-20 of us sometimes...i loved that...or for someones birthday we'd all go out to a nice dinner...or just random get togethers at peoples houses...i enjoy the energy of a group...the way people vibe off of each other and the way i seem to absorb the energy generated by everyone...but i'm cool just having a few people there that i feel really connected to.

i don't know if thats more sx/so or sx/sp or what.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    GONE

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBaby View Post
    I suspect there aren't enough so doms on here to get a significant answer. I voted a few individual close friendships, but have many wider circles of acquaintances not connected to each other. So, I feel like I know many groups of people, am connected, but am close with only a few folks IRL.
    Are you So dom as well?

That describes it well. And in much fewer words than I used. >_<
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari