• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[so] So/Sp Motivational Posters

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
0o07i.jpg

iz7DK.jpg

VkyzQ.jpg

UTqlu.jpg

ymKUL.jpg

4x1hk.jpg

TRJbX.jpg

ddTFz.jpg

ElOWt.jpg

ef0Jy.jpg

6K7f4.jpg

Z861e.jpg

X8cRm.jpg

oWRT2.jpg

ysyw1.jpg

6PgOd.jpg

LKwKv.jpg

OinAI.jpg

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
George Bush is an 8w7, not a 9. every part of his presidency and personality at that time was a complete act. ask anyone who's talked to him in person, his personality is 8w7 as hell. also, Ayn Rand is an Sp dom

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
George Bush is an 8w7, not a 9. every part of his presidency and personality at that time was a complete act. ask anyone who's talked to him in person, his personality is 8w7 as hell. also, Ayn Rand is an Sp dom

Ayn Rand was all about the group and the rules, she lead it, embodyed it, and was completely driven to be a public figure and an attention whore. Clearly sacrified her private life to her public life. Now, she's obviously an Sx-last, she's as sexual than Pope Benedict XVI, or Sherlock Holmes, or a fridge.

Bush was a 9. He was the dumb and lazy guy who has not guts for himself and basically do what his counselor and the industrials lobbys told him to do and say. He was also pretty optimist and not agressive, sometimes passive-agressive.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ayn Rand was all about the group and the rules, she lead it, embodyed it, and was completely driven to be a public figure and an attention whore. Clearly sacrified her private life to her public life. Now, she's obviously an Sx-last, she's as sexual than Pope Benedict XVI, or Sherlock Holmes, or a fridge.

Bush was a 9. He was the dumb and lazy guy who has not guts for himself and basically do what his counselor and the industrials lobbys told him to do and say. He was also pretty optimist and not agressive, sometimes passive-agressive.

several of my friends have met George Bush in real life and all of their descriptions of him scream 8w7

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
several of my friends have met George Bush in real life and all of their descriptions of him scream 8w7

He was a politician projecting a image that's all. And I remember you that his behaviour before 9/2001 was completely different, probably the least combative president from a long time. His whole life show that he completely lack of combvativity. Ronald Reagan can seem 8w7 easily too, but he was a true 9w8.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
He was a politician projecting a image that's all. And I remember you that his behaviour before 9/2001 was completely different, probably the least combative president from a long time. His whole life show that he completely lack of combvativity. Ronald Reagan can seem 8w7 easily too, but he was a true 9w8.

interesting, I thought Ronald Reagan was 2w3 So/Sp

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
interesting, I thought Ronald Reagan was 2w3 So/Sp

He was an ENFJ, wich can make think about 2. But, no. He was a Peacemaker, but with a secondary enforcer side. If you look at 9w8 like Bush Jr or Eiseinower, you'll see that they are similars, also an ENFJ 8w9 Sx/So like Mufasa from the Lion King is quite similar with Ronald Reagan, but the "material" is put backward.

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Is So/Sp the only instinctual variant that has these motivation posters? 'Cause I'd personally like to see Sx/Sp's or Sp/Sx's. :yes:

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Is So/Sp the only instinctual variant that has these motivation posters? 'Cause I'd personally like to see Sx/Sp's or Sp/Sx's. :yes:

you could make some :yes:

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Ayn Rand was interested in attracting the attention of one man: the genius she believed existed out there somewhere. When she went into the cult business, it was at the behest of Nathaniel Branden who wanted to start an Objectivist school. But yes, when she made up her mind to go ahead with the project, she went into it full bore because she was an all-or-nothing thinker. The school became more than just a school, and Rand the individualist did not approve of followers.

The sexual elements of her novels, and her own private life love affair with Branden (whom she believed to be the man she was searching for all her life) prove that the icy Ayn Rand was not so cold after all.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
http://ocean-moonshine.net/e1428573...er_op=view_page&PAGE_id=42&MMN_position=80:80
"Sexuals attract others without really trying. They also repel others in the same way, like an anti-pheromone. This works like a screening function in the mating process. People typically have a strong reaction one way or another towards Sx's, and vice versa."
Perfect Ayn Rand description.
Edit: Sx/So is Rand's stacking.

I think just going off that is a little simplistic. I'm Sp/Sx and that description is like the story of my life :D

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think just going off that is a little simplistic. I'm Sp/Sx and that description is like the story of my life :D

Then the question is, how do you know you're sp/sx?

The description doesn't stop there anyway:
"This is the type that exudes the most raw charisma and sexual energy. They may identify so strongly with whatever they're involved with that they often become the symbol of its core essence, and sometimes its lead agent for change. Hardly content with the status quo, this subvariant seeks to alter the fundamental structure of something while at once embodying it's purest or most extreme form. Possibly attracted to radical views on politics, philosophy, spirituality or creativity that reflect their penchant for testing boundaries. They enjoy pushing other's buttons, especially those resistant to their modes of expression. It's not uncommon for them to have a pet social, political or spiritual cause which they're able to support with heartfelt conviction. May exploit and seek to redefine sexuality to reflect their own colorful and uncertain understanding of it. While prone to exhibitionism, they are strongly attracted to grounding influences which can anchor them and provide stability. Failure to satisfy an especially intense desire for connection may cause this subvariant to spite others at the risk of jeopardizing the need for an equal, stabilizing force. Can feel pulled between wanting a life of maximum intensity and reassuring episodes of peaceful convention.
Motivation: to impact others, question assumptions, challenge convention.
Familiar roles: provocateur, activist, exhibitionish
Examples of sx/so: Madonna, John Lennon, Yukio Mishima, Robin Williams, Drew Barrymore, Richard Simmons, Elvis, Bono, George Michael, Sinead O'Connor, Joan of Arc."

And Ayn Rand to a tee.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Then the question is, how do you know you're sp/sx?

The description doesn't stop there anyway:
"This is the type that exudes the most raw charisma and sexual energy. They may identify so strongly with whatever they're involved with that they often become the symbol of its core essence, and sometimes its lead agent for change. Hardly content with the status quo, this subvariant seeks to alter the fundamental structure of something while at once embodying it's purest or most extreme form. Possibly attracted to radical views on politics, philosophy, spirituality or creativity that reflect their penchant for testing boundaries. They enjoy pushing other's buttons, especially those resistant to their modes of expression. It's not uncommon for them to have a pet social, political or spiritual cause which they're able to support with heartfelt conviction. May exploit and seek to redefine sexuality to reflect their own colorful and uncertain understanding of it. While prone to exhibitionism, they are strongly attracted to grounding influences which can anchor them and provide stability. Failure to satisfy an especially intense desire for connection may cause this subvariant to spite others at the risk of jeopardizing the need for an equal, stabilizing force. Can feel pulled between wanting a life of maximum intensity and reassuring episodes of peaceful convention.
Motivation: to impact others, question assumptions, challenge convention.
Familiar roles: provocateur, activist, exhibitionish
Examples of sx/so: Madonna, John Lennon, Yukio Mishima, Robin Williams, Drew Barrymore, Richard Simmons, Elvis, Bono, George Michael, Sinead O'Connor, Joan of Arc."

And Ayn Rand to a tee.

this all sounds like me too, but only on a superficial level. not every fiery, charismatic person who boldly challenges the status quo and is frequently told he should be a cult leader is an Sx/So.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The school became more than just a school, and Rand the individualist did not approve of followers.

The "individualist" simply disaproved when the school became to accept more diverse opinions and people who were notr strict followers oh her dogmas (including libertarians).

The sexual elements of her novels, and her own private life love affair with Branden (whom she believed to be the man she was searching for all her life) prove that the icy Ayn Rand was not so cold after all.

Every people who have any taste in litterature agree that her ability to write a love story and introduce sensuality is terrible, and as moving as a DIY manual.

http://ocean-moonshine.net/e14285736...position=80:80
"Sexuals attract others without really trying. They also repel others in the same way, like an anti-pheromone. This works like a screening function in the mating process. People typically have a strong reaction one way or another towards Sx's, and vice versa."

Perfect Ayn Rand description.

Edit: Sx/So is Rand's stacking.

Simpsons_nelson_haha.jpg

Ayn Rand? Sx/So? Ayn Rand? Sexual energy!?

Can any other real Sx come to rescue and laugh at this with me? Really it's awful.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
this all sounds like me too, but only on a superficial level. not every fiery, charismatic person who boldly challenges the status quo and is frequently told he should be a cult leader is an Sx/So.

Exactly.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Then this leads me to conclude that instinctual stackings are a worthless way of typing. But I already knew that. You could say that not everybody who sits around pondering the mysteries of the universe is a type 5. Let's just throw away typology altogether.

By the way, I've read everything Rand published, much that she didn't publish, two Rand biographies, and I have discussed Rand on forums since 1998. But of course, you will only claim that that doesn't mean jack compared to your God-like power of knowing that everything I say on the subject is superficial.

Rand is Sx/So. Occasionally an Sx/So may behave like an Sp/So or whatever. But that means nothing relative to the over-all picture. I'm not easily daunted by mere skepticism. And you're really not the best counter-example anyway, because you've puzzled over your own type for so many months. I hardly trust any of the inconsistent things you say about your own type-call.