• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[so] So/Sp Motivational Posters

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
She simply explain the same theory that Riso use in her book. So, by reading her books, I know Riso's ideas.

You are wrong and I'am right. Admit it and go back to school.

At least in school they are required to cite their sources. Or haven't you had enough school to know this?

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That is completely absurd, especially if you consider the fact that she wrote the controversial rape scene for The Fountainhead in 1940s America.

You don't uderstand what I mean. To write about sex is not an expression of the sexual instinct. Ayn Rand was asexual, wathever people who idolize her can tell about it.

"Extrapolate" or not, at least I get my facts correct. What evidence do you have for ANY of the above? I see a lot of innuendo and ad hominem in your writing.

You simply don't have evidence that Ayn Rand was sexually charged.

The evidence is that video: it's almost imposible to be less sexual.

[youtube=7ukJiBZ8_4k]Ayn Rand Mike Wallace Interview 1959 part 1[/youtube]

Why don't you offer even a single quote from someone other than yourself that the sex instinctual does not equal sexual intensity?

Hum, I thought that was your theory.

At least then we will have a basis for discussion and possible agreement or compromise.

No comlpromise possible. Ayn Rand was not sexual, end of the question.

That statement is completely meaningless with regard to Rand's life. At social functions she often found herself sitting off in the corner by herself. My, such enthusiasm that is. Try reading just ONE of her biographies.

I read bio. Se was not sexual, and was a social climber and a social boss before everything.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
At least in school they are required to cite their sources. Or haven't you had enough school to know this?

I'm too cool for school, you are uncool. And your quotes don't prove anything. Nothing show that Rand was instinctively sexually driven.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm too cool for school, you are uncool. And your quotes don't prove anything. Nothing show that Rand was instinctively sexually driven.

Almost correct. Nothing show YOU that Rand was Sx/So. At least, not as far as REASONING is concerned.

But when I look at the pic of Rand on the OP, I see a Sx-dom.

Since you are motivated by simple pictures and not words, here are two more pics of Rand the Sx-dom.
25936.jpg

AYN+RAND.png

But this won't convince you unless it gives you a hardon.

Here are some more words that won't convince you. Rand said NOTHING about using sex for procreation. ALL of her statements regarding sex referred to romantic love relationships. And no, that wasn't for group sex (So) either, but one-to-one relationships. And this DOES have something to do with her personality and behavior, as she had no children of her own, and no desire to have children of her own.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Almost correct. Nothing show YOU that Rand was Sx/So. At least, not as far as REASONING is concerned.

Any people who know a true Sx/So is would agree with me. It's not my personal opinion. Note that you are the only one who believes she's Sx/So.

But when I look at the pic of Rand on the OP, I see a Sx-dom.

Since you are motivated by simple pictures and not words, here are two more pics of Rand the Sx-dom.
25936.jpg

AYN+RAND.png

I've gave you a link for you can see the differences, but if you believe [that/I] is sexual, you have a serious problem.

But this won't convince you unless it gives you a hardon.

It matters far more than you believe.

Here are some more words that won't convince you. Rand said NOTHING about using sex for procreation. ALL of her statements regarding sex referred to romantic love relationships.

Her whole writing work show that she did'nt understand anything about love relationships.

And no, that wasn't for group sex (So) either, but one-to-one relationships.

As I said, her private life was clearly submit to her social ambition.

[quotre]And this DOES have something to do with her personality and behavior, as she had no children of her own, and no desire to have children of her own.[/QUOTE]

Wait wait...

You think that that Sx is about a lack of desire for procreation.

6a00d8341ce22f53ef011168c500d4970c-800wi

Did'nt you know that the essence of Sx is a concern about your capacity to assume your reproductive role?

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
"He moved one hand, took her two wrists and pinned them behind her, under his arm, wrenching her shoulder blades." The Fountainhead, by Ayn Rand - who wrote only Santa Barbara sex scenes in her novels.

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Here are some more words that won't convince you. Rand said NOTHING about using sex for procreation. ALL of her statements regarding sex referred to romantic love relationships. And no, that wasn't for group sex (So) either, but one-to-one relationships. And this DOES have something to do with her personality and behavior, as she had no children of her own, and no desire to have children of her own.

Is seeing sex as purely a procreation thing a non-Sx-dominant thing? Because I'm not like that at all, and I don't desire to have kids. Do Sx-types tend to not want to have kids? 'Cause I know I'd rather just focus on my partner. :yes:

:D

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
"He moved one hand, took her two wrists and pinned them behind her, under his arm, wrenching her shoulder blades." The Fountainhead, by Ayn Rand - who wrote only Santa Barbara sex scenes in her novels.

I remind you that she was scenarist at Hollywood, and every romance she wrote is in that formated manner. There's clearly nothing personal here.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Is seeing sex as purely a procreation thing a non-Sx-dominant thing? Because I'm not like that at all, and I don't desire to have kids. Do Sx-types tend to not want to have kids?

No. Sx is a concern about your ability to assume tour reproductive role.

'Cause I know I'd rather just focus on my partner. :yes:

That's because you are relatively young and immature, not because you are Sx.

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
No. Sx is a concern about your ability to assume tour reproductive role.

If that's true, then that's not me at all. :shock:

That's because you are relatively young and immature, not because you are Sx.

Does it really mean that you're immature if you don't desire to have children? I just thought everyone had preferences. :(

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
If that's true, then that's not me at all. :shock:

It's about caring about be a good reproducer, to attract sexual partner and merge with intensity, not necessarly about use it to actually have children. Often, it's epxressed in a drive to be an alpha male or a femme fatale.

Does it really mean that you're immature if you don't desire to have children? I just thought everyone had preferences. :(

Sometimes men refuse to have kids because they are too much immature for that, that's a fact.

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It's about caring about be a good reproducer, to attract sexual partner and merge with intensity, not necessarly about use it to actually have children. Often, it's epxressed in a drive to be an alpha male or a femme fatale.

I don't desire to be an Alpha Male, but I desire an intense relationship with a lovely (and sexual ;)) lady. :yes:

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't desire to be an Alpha Male, but I desire an intense relationship with a lovely (and sexual ;)) lady. :yes:

Sorry, but for me, that sounds "emo" but not necessarly Sx. I still think you are Sp/Sx.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Any people who know a true Sx/So is would agree with me.

Argument ad Populorum. The unknown number of unspecified people who "would agree" with you is irrelevant.

Bring it on. Show me all these "true Sx/So's" who would agree with you. And while you're at it, show me where Helen Palmer even referenced Riso's theory of instinctuals, and then show me where she, or anybody but yourself, said anything about getting a hardon as proof that someone is an Sx-dom.

It's not my personal opinion. Note that you are the only one who believes she's Sx/So.

That is only more Argument ad Populorum. The number of people who have the same personal opinion does not convert the opinion into truth or fact. Otherwise we would still believe in the Ptolemaic model of the universe. But those are only words, and I realize that reasoning has no effect on your brain. Your method of cognition consists of feelings and public opinion. And you say you're not an So-dom?

I've gave you a link for you can see the differences, but if you believe [that/I] is sexual, you have a serious problem.

I am fairly close to the generation that believed wielding a cigarette holder is a very sensual thing. But you're far too young to know about that.

It matters far more than you believe.

To YOU, that is, but not to any instinctual theorist on the planet. If you want to create a new theory of instinctual hardons, that's up to you.

Her whole writing work show that she did'nt understand anything about love relationships.

The very page I cited stated that the Sx/So is trying to support their "uncertain" ideas about sexual relationships. And now here you are supporting that page which you haven't read. "May exploit and seek to redefine sexuality to reflect their own colorful and UNCERTAIN understanding of it." THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR NOT DOING YOUR HOMEWORK. :)

As I said, her private life was clearly submit to her social ambition.

Clearly, you haven't read anything on the topic of Ayn Rand.

Wait wait...

You think that that Sx is about a lack of desire for procreation.

No, I said that Ayn Rand, as an Sx-dom, had a desire to seek a one-on-one intense relationship with another. This happened to involve sex. Whether that plays into desiring children or not is another question. I have not seen any information regarding the Sx-dom's desire to have children. But her STATED reasons for not wanting children is a matter of public record. Her STATED reasons for seeking a one-on-one relationship with an intellectual powerful male who will complete her is also a matter of biographical record.

Did'nt you know that the essence of Sx is a concern about your capacity to assume your reproductive role?

Didn't you know that the saying "didn't you know" is common with the hipster crowd?

By the way, the apostrophe goes after the n - didn't, not did'nt.

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Sorry, but for me, that sounds "emo" but not necessarly Sx. I still think you are Sp/Sx.

Hahaha, emo? :laugh:

Why is that? I think of it as dreamy, not emo. :wubbie:
Emo implies emotionally depressed and cynical, not fantasizing about dream girls. :yes:

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hahaha, emo? :laugh:

Why is that? I think of it as dreamy, not emo. :wubbie:
Emo implies emotionally depressed and cynical, not fantasizing about dream girls. :yes:

"Dreamy", if you prefer.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I remind you that she was scenarist at Hollywood, and every romance she wrote is in that formated manner. There's clearly nothing personal here.

Scenarist? Anyway, that's just a red herring argument. You said Rand's novels contained "Santa Barbara sex." How many rape scenes are in that? And she did not write The Fountainhead for Hollywood. "Love Letters" was for Hollywood.

Here is what Ayn Rand wrote about her screenplay "Love Letters" - "essentially a very silly and meaningless story -- by the mere fact that it revolves around so unnatural a thing as somebody's amnesia. No, it has no moral lesson to teach, nor any kind of lesson whatever."

That is obviously nothing like her novels. So try to learn the difference between a Rand screenplay intended for Hollywood and a Rand novel.

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
"Dreamy", if you prefer.

What's wrong with being dreamy? I don't think it goes against any instinct, to be honest. Of course, the nature of the dreaminess can at least somewhat determine what preoccupies your thoughts and thus give a reasonable impression on what your instinctual preference is. :D

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Argument ad Populorum. The unknown number of unspecified people who "would agree" with you is irrelevant.

I pointed that no one who truly know about instinctual variants theory would share your wrong wiews, that's not as populorum.

Bring it on. Show me all these "true Sx/So's" who would agree with you.

Any Sx, actually. Marmie Dearest leaved me a Reputation wich clearly indicate that she find my views about Ayn R more credibles than the yours.

And while you're at it, show me where Helen Palmer even referenced Riso's theory of instinctuals,

the enenagram, understanding yourself and the others, her main book, the introduction.

and then show me where she, or anybody but yourself, said anything about getting a hardon as proof that someone is an Sx-dom.

It's more or less explicitly said in every sites about enneagram, this one for example, expecially in movie character descriptions: http://www.cee-enneagramme.eu/formation-coaching-enneagramme-et-sous-types/les-3-sous-types/

That is only more Argument ad Populorum. The number of people who have the same personal opinion does not convert the opinion into truth or fact.

Elsewhere, you are the only one dumb enough to believe that bitch is Sx/So.

Your method of cognition consists of feelings and public opinion. And you say you're not an So-dom?

Lol. You really don't understand anything.

I am fairly close to the generation that believed wielding a cigarette holder is a very sensual thing. But you're far too young to know about that.

A cigarette holder was considered as sensual in the mouth of Mae West, not in the Ayn Rand's mouth. Sx and Sx-aux was actor in theses movies, but nobody wanted Ayn Rand, and she just wrote her insipids novels.

To YOU, that is, but not to any instinctual theorist on the planet.

Actually, it is. Every theorist agree that Sx is a primarly concern about desirability.

The very page I cited stated that the Sx/So is trying to support their "uncertain" ideas about sexual relationships.

She hgas not uncertain idea about sexual relationships, she sincerly believe that she knew everything about and that she did'nt need to have real relationships to really know what she talks about.

And now here you are supporting that page which you haven't read. "May exploit and seek to redefine sexuality to reflect their own colorful and UNCERTAIN understanding of it." THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR NOT DOING YOUR HOMEWORK. :)

I've read that page several times and I ve no lesson to take from you.

Clearly, you haven't read anything on the topic of Ayn Rand.

Lol. I read online discussion about Ayn Rand since 2006.

Didn't you know that the saying "didn't you know" is common with the hipster crowd?

That's probably why I find it cool. :laugh:

By the way, the apostrophe goes after the n - didn't, not did'nt.

An spelling lesson is apparently the maximum that allow you your igorance.