First 678910 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INFj

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    No. Sx is a concern about your ability to assume tour reproductive role.
    If that's true, then that's not me at all.

That's because you are relatively young and immature, not because you are Sx.
    Does it really mean that you're immature if you don't desire to have children? I just thought everyone had preferences.
    MBTI: INFP
    Enneagram: 6w7, phobic
    Tritype: 6-9-2
    Instinctual Variant: Sx/Sp
    Temperament: Pure Supine
    D&D Alignment: Neutral Good
    Political Stance: Solid Liberal
    Religious Views: Atheist

Fi > Ne > Ti > Fe > Se > Si > Te > Ni

"Forgiveness means letting go of the past." ~ Gerald Jampolsky
    "I am justice!" ~ Light Yagami, Death Note
    "The choices people make tell you a lot about a person, but the reasons [...] tell you even more." ~ Albus Dumbledore (paraphrased)

Tatiana ♥

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Hazashin View Post
    If that's true, then that's not me at all.
    It's about caring about be a good reproducer, to attract sexual partner and merge with intensity, not necessarly about use it to actually have children. Often, it's epxressed in a drive to be an alpha male or a femme fatale.

Does it really mean that you're immature if you don't desire to have children? I just thought everyone had preferences.
    Sometimes men refuse to have kids because they are too much immature for that, that's a fact.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INFj

It's about caring about be a good reproducer, to attract sexual partner and merge with intensity, not necessarly about use it to actually have children. Often, it's epxressed in a drive to be an alpha male or a femme fatale.
    I don't desire to be an Alpha Male, but I desire an intense relationship with a lovely (and sexual ) lady.

"The choices people make tell you a lot about a person, but the reasons [...] tell you even more." ~ Albus Dumbledore (paraphrased)

Tatiana ♥

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

I don't desire to be an Alpha Male, but I desire an intense relationship with a lovely (and sexual ) lady.
    Sorry, but for me, that sounds "emo" but not necessarly Sx. I still think you are Sp/Sx.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Any people who know a true Sx/So is would agree with me.
    Argument ad Populorum. The unknown number of unspecified people who "would agree" with you is irrelevant.

Bring it on. Show me all these "true Sx/So's" who would agree with you. And while you're at it, show me where Helen Palmer even referenced Riso's theory of instinctuals, and then show me where she, or anybody but yourself, said anything about getting a hardon as proof that someone is an Sx-dom.

It's not my personal opinion. Note that you are the only one who believes she's Sx/So.
    That is only more Argument ad Populorum. The number of people who have the same personal opinion does not convert the opinion into truth or fact. Otherwise we would still believe in the Ptolemaic model of the universe. But those are only words, and I realize that reasoning has no effect on your brain. Your method of cognition consists of feelings and public opinion. And you say you're not an So-dom?

I've gave you a link for you can see the differences, but if you believe [I][that/I] is sexual, you have a serious problem.
    I am fairly close to the generation that believed wielding a cigarette holder is a very sensual thing. But you're far too young to know about that.

It matters far more than you believe.
    To YOU, that is, but not to any instinctual theorist on the planet. If you want to create a new theory of instinctual hardons, that's up to you.

Her whole writing work show that she did'nt understand anything about love relationships.
    The very page I cited stated that the Sx/So is trying to support their "uncertain" ideas about sexual relationships. And now here you are supporting that page which you haven't read. "May exploit and seek to redefine sexuality to reflect their own colorful and UNCERTAIN understanding of it." THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR NOT DOING YOUR HOMEWORK.

As I said, her private life was clearly submit to her social ambition.
    Clearly, you haven't read anything on the topic of Ayn Rand.

Wait wait...

You think that that Sx is about a lack of desire for procreation.
    No, I said that Ayn Rand, as an Sx-dom, had a desire to seek a one-on-one intense relationship with another. This happened to involve sex. Whether that plays into desiring children or not is another question. I have not seen any information regarding the Sx-dom's desire to have children. But her STATED reasons for not wanting children is a matter of public record. Her STATED reasons for seeking a one-on-one relationship with an intellectual powerful male who will complete her is also a matter of biographical record.

Did'nt you know that the essence of Sx is a concern about your capacity to assume your reproductive role?
    Didn't you know that the saying "didn't you know" is common with the hipster crowd?

By the way, the apostrophe goes after the n - didn't, not did'nt.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INFj

Sorry, but for me, that sounds "emo" but not necessarly Sx. I still think you are Sp/Sx.
    Hahaha, emo?

Why is that? I think of it as dreamy, not emo.
    Emo implies emotionally depressed and cynical, not fantasizing about dream girls.

Tatiana ♥

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Hahaha, emo?

Why is that? I think of it as dreamy, not emo.
    Emo implies emotionally depressed and cynical, not fantasizing about dream girls.

"Dreamy", if you prefer.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

I remind you that she was scenarist at Hollywood, and every romance she wrote is in that formated manner. There's clearly nothing personal here.
    Scenarist? Anyway, that's just a red herring argument. You said Rand's novels contained "Santa Barbara sex." How many rape scenes are in that? And she did not write The Fountainhead for Hollywood. "Love Letters" was for Hollywood.

Here is what Ayn Rand wrote about her screenplay "Love Letters" - "essentially a very silly and meaningless story -- by the mere fact that it revolves around so unnatural a thing as somebody's amnesia. No, it has no moral lesson to teach, nor any kind of lesson whatever."

That is obviously nothing like her novels. So try to learn the difference between a Rand screenplay intended for Hollywood and a Rand novel.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INFj

"Dreamy", if you prefer.
    What's wrong with being dreamy? I don't think it goes against any instinct, to be honest. Of course, the nature of the dreaminess can at least somewhat determine what preoccupies your thoughts and thus give a reasonable impression on what your instinctual preference is.

Tatiana ♥

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by mal12345 View Post
    Argument ad Populorum. The unknown number of unspecified people who "would agree" with you is irrelevant.
    I pointed that no one who truly know about instinctual variants theory would share your wrong wiews, that's not as populorum.

Bring it on. Show me all these "true Sx/So's" who would agree with you.
    Any Sx, actually. Marmie Dearest leaved me a Reputation wich clearly indicate that she find my views about Ayn R more credibles than the yours.

And while you're at it, show me where Helen Palmer even referenced Riso's theory of instinctuals,
    the enenagram, understanding yourself and the others, her main book, the introduction.

and then show me where she, or anybody but yourself, said anything about getting a hardon as proof that someone is an Sx-dom.
    It's more or less explicitly said in every sites about enneagram, this one for example, expecially in movie character descriptions: http://www.cee-enneagramme.eu/format...-3-sous-types/

That is only more Argument ad Populorum. The number of people who have the same personal opinion does not convert the opinion into truth or fact.

Elsewhere, you are the only one dumb enough to believe that bitch is Sx/So.

Your method of cognition consists of feelings and public opinion. And you say you're not an So-dom?
    Lol. You really don't understand anything.

I am fairly close to the generation that believed wielding a cigarette holder is a very sensual thing. But you're far too young to know about that.
    A cigarette holder was considered as sensual in the mouth of Mae West, not in the Ayn Rand's mouth. Sx and Sx-aux was actor in theses movies, but nobody wanted Ayn Rand, and she just wrote her insipids novels.

To YOU, that is, but not to any instinctual theorist on the planet.
    Actually, it is. Every theorist agree that Sx is a primarly concern about desirability.

The very page I cited stated that the Sx/So is trying to support their "uncertain" ideas about sexual relationships.
    She hgas not uncertain idea about sexual relationships, she sincerly believe that she knew everything about and that she did'nt need to have real relationships to really know what she talks about.

And now here you are supporting that page which you haven't read. "May exploit and seek to redefine sexuality to reflect their own colorful and UNCERTAIN understanding of it." THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR NOT DOING YOUR HOMEWORK.
    I've read that page several times and I ve no lesson to take from you.

Clearly, you haven't read anything on the topic of Ayn Rand.
    Lol. I read online discussion about Ayn Rand since 2006.

Didn't you know that the saying "didn't you know" is common with the hipster crowd?

That's probably why I find it cool.

By the way, the apostrophe goes after the n - didn't, not did'nt.
    An spelling lesson is apparently the maximum that allow you your igorance.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%