User Tag List

First 56789 Last

Results 61 to 70 of 132

  1. #61
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    14,010

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    She simply explain the same theory that Riso use in her book. So, by reading her books, I know Riso's ideas.

    You are wrong and I'am right. Admit it and go back to school.
    At least in school they are required to cite their sources. Or haven't you had enough school to know this?
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

  2. #62
    Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Posts
    5,143

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mal12345 View Post
    That is completely absurd, especially if you consider the fact that she wrote the controversial rape scene for The Fountainhead in 1940s America.
    You don't uderstand what I mean. To write about sex is not an expression of the sexual instinct. Ayn Rand was asexual, wathever people who idolize her can tell about it.



    "Extrapolate" or not, at least I get my facts correct. What evidence do you have for ANY of the above? I see a lot of innuendo and ad hominem in your writing.
    You simply don't have evidence that Ayn Rand was sexually charged.

    The evidence is that video: it's almost imposible to be less sexual.

    [youtube=7ukJiBZ8_4k]Ayn Rand Mike Wallace Interview 1959 part 1[/youtube]

    Why don't you offer even a single quote from someone other than yourself that the sex instinctual does not equal sexual intensity?
    Hum, I thought that was your theory.


    At least then we will have a basis for discussion and possible agreement or compromise.
    No comlpromise possible. Ayn Rand was not sexual, end of the question.



    That statement is completely meaningless with regard to Rand's life. At social functions she often found herself sitting off in the corner by herself. My, such enthusiasm that is. Try reading just ONE of her biographies.
    I read bio. Se was not sexual, and was a social climber and a social boss before everything.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

    Chaotic Neutral

    E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

    "I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

    "Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

  3. #63
    Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Posts
    5,143

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mal12345 View Post
    At least in school they are required to cite their sources. Or haven't you had enough school to know this?
    I'm too cool for school, you are uncool. And your quotes don't prove anything. Nothing show that Rand was instinctively sexually driven.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

    Chaotic Neutral

    E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

    "I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

    "Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

  4. #64
    Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Posts
    5,143

    Default

    An old thread about Sx/So, maybe you could see the difference with AR and learn something if you have any brain or honesty: http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...l-posters.html
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

    Chaotic Neutral

    E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

    "I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

    "Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

  5. #65
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    14,010

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    I'm too cool for school, you are uncool. And your quotes don't prove anything. Nothing show that Rand was instinctively sexually driven.
    Almost correct. Nothing show YOU that Rand was Sx/So. At least, not as far as REASONING is concerned.

    But when I look at the pic of Rand on the OP, I see a Sx-dom.

    Since you are motivated by simple pictures and not words, here are two more pics of Rand the Sx-dom.



    But this won't convince you unless it gives you a hardon.

    Here are some more words that won't convince you. Rand said NOTHING about using sex for procreation. ALL of her statements regarding sex referred to romantic love relationships. And no, that wasn't for group sex (So) either, but one-to-one relationships. And this DOES have something to do with her personality and behavior, as she had no children of her own, and no desire to have children of her own.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

  6. #66
    Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Posts
    5,143

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mal12345 View Post
    Almost correct. Nothing show YOU that Rand was Sx/So. At least, not as far as REASONING is concerned.
    Any people who know a true Sx/So is would agree with me. It's not my personal opinion. Note that you are the only one who believes she's Sx/So.

    But when I look at the pic of Rand on the OP, I see a Sx-dom.

    Since you are motivated by simple pictures and not words, here are two more pics of Rand the Sx-dom.

    I've gave you a link for you can see the differences, but if you believe [I][that/I] is sexual, you have a serious problem.

    But this won't convince you unless it gives you a hardon.
    It matters far more than you believe.

    Here are some more words that won't convince you. Rand said NOTHING about using sex for procreation. ALL of her statements regarding sex referred to romantic love relationships.
    Her whole writing work show that she did'nt understand anything about love relationships.

    And no, that wasn't for group sex (So) either, but one-to-one relationships.
    As I said, her private life was clearly submit to her social ambition.


    [quotre]And this DOES have something to do with her personality and behavior, as she had no children of her own, and no desire to have children of her own.[/QUOTE]

    Wait wait...

    You think that that Sx is about a lack of desire for procreation.



    Did'nt you know that the essence of Sx is a concern about your capacity to assume your reproductive role?
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

    Chaotic Neutral

    E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

    "I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

    "Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

  7. #67
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    14,010

    Default

    "He moved one hand, took her two wrists and pinned them behind her, under his arm, wrenching her shoulder blades." The Fountainhead, by Ayn Rand - who wrote only Santa Barbara sex scenes in her novels.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

  8. #68
    Secret Sex Freak Hazashin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INFj
    Posts
    1,157

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mal12345 View Post
    Here are some more words that won't convince you. Rand said NOTHING about using sex for procreation. ALL of her statements regarding sex referred to romantic love relationships. And no, that wasn't for group sex (So) either, but one-to-one relationships. And this DOES have something to do with her personality and behavior, as she had no children of her own, and no desire to have children of her own.
    Is seeing sex as purely a procreation thing a non-Sx-dominant thing? Because I'm not like that at all, and I don't desire to have kids. Do Sx-types tend to not want to have kids? 'Cause I know I'd rather just focus on my partner.

    MBTI: INFP
    Enneagram: 6w7, phobic
    Tritype: 6-9-2
    Instinctual Variant: Sx/Sp
    Temperament: Pure Supine
    D&D Alignment: Neutral Good
    Political Stance: Solid Liberal
    Religious Views: Atheist

    Fi > Ne > Ti > Fe > Se > Si > Te > Ni

    "Forgiveness means letting go of the past." ~ Gerald Jampolsky
    "I am justice!" ~ Light Yagami, Death Note
    "The choices people make tell you a lot about a person, but the reasons [...] tell you even more." ~ Albus Dumbledore (paraphrased)

    Tatiana ♥

  9. #69
    Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Posts
    5,143

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mal12345 View Post
    "He moved one hand, took her two wrists and pinned them behind her, under his arm, wrenching her shoulder blades." The Fountainhead, by Ayn Rand - who wrote only Santa Barbara sex scenes in her novels.
    I remind you that she was scenarist at Hollywood, and every romance she wrote is in that formated manner. There's clearly nothing personal here.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

    Chaotic Neutral

    E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

    "I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

    "Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

  10. #70
    Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Posts
    5,143

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hazashin View Post
    Is seeing sex as purely a procreation thing a non-Sx-dominant thing? Because I'm not like that at all, and I don't desire to have kids. Do Sx-types tend to not want to have kids?
    No. Sx is a concern about your ability to assume tour reproductive role.

    'Cause I know I'd rather just focus on my partner.

    That's because you are relatively young and immature, not because you are Sx.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

    Chaotic Neutral

    E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

    "I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

    "Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

Similar Threads

  1. [sx] Sx/So Motivational Posters
    By Speed Gavroche in forum Instinctual Subtypes
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-05-2017, 09:24 AM
  2. [so] Examples of the So/sp Sh*t eating grin
    By The Great One in forum Instinctual Subtypes
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 01-19-2017, 10:16 AM
  3. [so] Are there so sp who arent capitalists?
    By Vilku in forum Instinctual Subtypes
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 03-25-2013, 06:59 AM
  4. [so] So/Sx motivationals posters
    By Speed Gavroche in forum Instinctual Subtypes
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-02-2011, 02:23 PM
  5. [so] the so/sp 5w4
    By sleuthiness in forum Instinctual Subtypes
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-11-2010, 02:24 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO