MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    Ayn Rand So/Sp: http://www.google.fr/search?tbm=isch...80l769l2.4l6l0

Katharine Hepburn Sx/So: http://www.google.fr/search?hl=fr&bi...0l0l0l0l0ll0l0

The evidence: the erection I get watching the Katharine's page, and the absence of erection watchin Ayn Rand's page.

End of the question.
    That again goes back to Riso stating that the sexual instinctual type has nothing to do with looking sexy or attractive.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

That's Social, the ability to make people join your social sphere, not Sexual, wich is the ability to turn you on.
    Oh come on, can't you at least make this conversation worthy of my attention?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INFj

Katharine Hepburn Sx/So: http://www.google.fr/search?hl=fr&bi...0l0l0l0l0ll0l0

The evidence: the erection I get watching the Katharine's page [...]
    Haha, it would help if Katharine was, you know, attractive! I don't see how you could get an erection looking at an unattractive lady.
    MBTI: INFP
    Enneagram: 6w7, phobic
    Tritype: 6-9-2
    Instinctual Variant: Sx/Sp
    Temperament: Pure Supine
    D&D Alignment: Neutral Good
    Political Stance: Solid Liberal
    Religious Views: Atheist

Fi > Ne > Ti > Fe > Se > Si > Te > Ni

"Forgiveness means letting go of the past." ~ Gerald Jampolsky
    "I am justice!" ~ Light Yagami, Death Note
    "The choices people make tell you a lot about a person, but the reasons [...] tell you even more." ~ Albus Dumbledore (paraphrased)

Tatiana ♥

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by mal12345 View Post
    http://ocean-moonshine.net/e14285736...position=80:80

soc/sp
    'This type is often the most comfortable in group settings, but tends to be a bit formal and awkward in one to one relations. This is the natural political type, affiliating themselves with groups or theories which best defend their social and material interests. They may lack warmth and individual identity and this could lead to problems in forming meaningful relationships outside of a shared social interest. The motivation for this type is to attain status within their chosen sphere - the "social climber."'

Sentence one - Rand seemed comfortable in any social setting, whether in front of a group or one to one. She had no problem in a one-on-one conversation setting your bad premises aside.
    Sexual are engaging in one-to-one conversations, Ayn Rand was detached and formal.

Sentence two - Rand did not affiliate herself with any groups or other theories, she was independent of them. She was a staunch individualist. Her school, started by Nathaniel Branden and not herself, became a cult because Rand exuded the kind of energy that attracted people to her.
    You said she did'nt affiliate to any groups, and then that she joined a group and exude an energy to make people follow her. You contradict yourself.

Sentence three - Rand lacked individual identity? Preposterous.
    Pretty much. She had very few ideas on her own. Most part of her philosophy is a simplification and caricature of other thinker's idea and the whole result is extremely poor. And her private life was poor too. She exist as a public figure more than as an individual.

Sentence four - Rand a "social climber"? .
    Completely.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

That again goes back to Riso stating that the sexual instinctual type has nothing to do with looking sexy or attractive.
    Justly, Katharine was not necesarly attracive. Haz find her unatractive. What matters the most is her irrepressible drive to live an intense lifestyle and be a sex-symbol, Ayn Rand had not that. And if you told to Riso that she's Sx/So, he would laugh at you. The differnces between her and Katharine is obvious.

Oh come on, can't you at least make this conversation worthy of my attention?
    I pointed that you confuse So and Sx, but you refuse to face your weakness.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Hazashin View Post
    Haha, it would help if Katharine was, you know, attractive! I don't see how you could get an erection looking at unattractive lady.
    It's not to me that you should ask that question, but to millions of men.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

It's not to me that you should ask that question, but to millions of men.
    Haz is funny and has a good point in that context. But the entire question is irrelevant. What you find sexually attractive in people has utterly nothing to do with instinctual stackings.

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Haz is funny and has a good point in that context. But the entire question is irrelevant. What you find sexually attractive in people has utterly nothing to do with instinctual stackings.
    It's not about my personal opinion, but about global behavior and perception of a person.

And Haz and you miss a point. That Katharine Hepburn is not your type of woman, I can understand it, but if on the other side you find Ayn Rand sexual, theres's really something wrong with you. If I was your girlfiend reading this, I would lose every sort of self-esteem.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Sexual are engaging in one-to-one conversations, Ayn Rand was detached and formal.
    No, in fact Ayn Rand was engaging, very engaging, in one-on-one conversations. Read.

You said she did'nt affiliate to any groups, and then that she joined a group and exude an energy to make people follow her. You contradict yourself.
    She started a school with Nathaniel Branden, but she was skeptical of his idea at first. Read her biographies. And the energy she exuded turned the school into an Ayn Rand personality cult. People learned about Objectivism - BECAUSE it came from Ayn Rand, often simply because she was the famous author of those sensually powerful and idealistic novels. But her personality was even more powerful and alluring.

Pretty much. She had very few ideas on her own. Most part of her philosophy is a simplification and caricature of other thinker's idea and the whole result is extremely poor. And her private life was poor too. She exist as a public figure more than as an individual.
    We all have our intellectual influences, but the end-product was uniquely Rand's. Objectivism itself is not the product of any other mind. She had influences from Aristotle, Nietzsche, Mises, and Paterson. But in the end she rejected them all.

There is a quote from Rand's early journals (1930s) stating that she believed her instincts were correct, it was only a matter of justifying them through reason.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

It's not about my personal opinion, but about global behavior and perception of a person.

And Haz and you miss a point. That Katharine Hepburn is not your type of woman, I can understand it, but if on the other side you find Ayn Rand sexual, theres's really something wrong with you. If I was your girlfiend reading this, I would lose every sort of self-esteem.
    Your definition is off. In instinctual stackings, sexual does not mean the person exudes sex or even wants sex. It has far more to do with charismatic attractiveness. It has nothing to do with that person giving you a hardon. It has everything to do with the amount of energy that person puts into the world, "or, what, apart from the self, seems to promise to expand and intensify life. The life of the self is found in the life of the other." http://www.ocean-moonshine.net/e1428...ule=pagemaster
    That perfectly describes Rand's relationship with the world and her quest to find the "other" (whom she at first thought was her husband, and then she thought was Nathaniel Branden).

You mentioned Rand's formality with people, but I would have to say that applies to groups of people. Her lectures were more formal, her one-on-one interactions gave a greater impression of her intensity, passion, and excitement. Sorry that you think it only has to do with sex. I'd say it influences the sexual arena of life, but it is not primarily about that.