MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    She divorced, so she is Sx. Brillant.
    You have a disease called "I can't admit it when I'm wrong." My argument rests on every part of the description of the Sx/So subtype.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by brainheart View Post
    I'd read all of this about ayn rand but I've already endured atlas shrugged, fountainhead, and a couple of her shorter propaganda tracts- I mean her, er, novels. What I will say about her writing- it's the most pedantic, unromantic, unliterary prose ever. She repeats her self ad infinitum, her characters... If I was ever forced to meet them I'd be inclined to knock their teeth out. Well... Howard roark was decent, fountain head had its moments.

What's stalin's instinct stacking? That's who she reminds me of.

Oh, and what you quoted mal, about the sexual instinct repulsing- no writer has repulsed me more, I'll give you that. There is nothing sexy (I'm just saying, not in regard to instinct) about that woman, as speed says, she has no clue how to write about love and sex.
    I think I know what you're referring to. This subtype gets all or nothing responses from others. Either you will love her, or hate her, no in between. It all goes to support my original argument.

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by mal12345 View Post
    I think I know what you're referring to. This subtype gets all or nothing responses from others. Either you will love her, or hate her, no in between. It all goes to support my original argument.
    You are clearly missing a point. Many people were endoctrinated by Rand, but no one found her attractive.

And the first point of the Sx/So description is "raw charisma and sexual energy", and there's a unanimity to tell that she has'nt that at all. And don't bother us with the "time" argument, there's tons of women of the same generation who was more sexually charged, especially on Hollywood, were Sx-first and Sx-second are dominant on screen. It's not "some love her some had a strong opposite reaction", some where endoctrinated, some others see her like she was: a social climber without any sort of sensuality, that's all.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

I'd read all of this about ayn rand but I've already endured atlas shrugged, fountainhead, and a couple of her shorter propaganda tracts- I mean her, er, novels. What I will say about her writing- it's the most pedantic, unromantic, unliterary prose ever. She repeats her self ad infinitum, her characters... If I was ever forced to meet them I'd be inclined to knock their teeth out. Well... Howard roark was decent, fountain head had its moments.

Oh, and what you quoted mal, about the sexual instinct repulsing- no writer has repulsed me more, I'll give you that. There is nothing sexy (I'm just saying, not in regard to instinct) about that woman, as speed says, she has no clue how to write about love and sex.
    Thank you. At least one light of reason in that night of insanity.

What's stalin's instinct stacking? That's who she reminds me of.

He was So/Sp. But 8w7.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Hazashin View Post
    She may have been very sexual, but I personally don't find her attractive. I'm sure I'd find her body language very attractive, though, if I were to see her.
    Oh, I initially did'nt find her gross apparence especially attractive, but her attitude and body language made her attractive as hell. And it's what the Sx instinct is about, to come from a not especially appearance to a sex-symbol.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

brainheart

Obama gets this reaction, too.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

You are clearly missing a point. Many people were endoctrinated by Rand, but no one found her attractive.

And the first point of the Sx/So description is "raw charisma and sexual energy", and there's a unanimity to tell that she has'nt
    hasn't

that at all. And don't bother us with the "time" argument, there's tons of women of the same generation who was more sexually charged, especially on Hollywood, were Sx-first and Sx-second are dominant on screen. It's not "some love her some had a strong opposite reaction", some where endoctrinated, some others see her like she was: a social climber without any sort of sensuality, that's all.
    I see your point. But she had an alluring personality, and this is a known fact. It is not my opinion. It wasn't called a personality-cult for nothing.
    But you're still seeing this as matter of purely sexual attraction. I'm sure that if the Sx/So woman is beautiful (or the man is handsome) in the eyes of the beholder, then sexuality comes into play.

I blame Oscar Ichazo for causing this confusion, probably "tete-a-tete" would be a better title for the Sx-dom.

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Obama gets this reaction, too.
    Yes, and that does'nt mean he Sx.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

brainheart

So if sx has nothing to do with sexual allure, and we're calling them instincts, why on earth do the brightest colored birds get picked first?

What's your instinct stacking, mal?

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

I see your point. But she had an alluring personality, and this is a known fact.
    She has a alluring personality only for a minority, most part of men found her horrible. And some Sx-las can be attractive. I find Sarah Palin pretty attractive, for example. While Janis Joplin was Sx/So but was ugly. If you compare theses two women though, you'll see how different they are.

It is not my opinion. It wasn't called a personality-cult for nothing.

Again, the cult came from endoctrinment, not from sexual attraction.

But you're still seeing this as matter of purely sexual attraction.
    Because it's what Sx is about.

I blame Oscar Ichazo for causing this confusion, probably "tete-a-tete" would be a better title for the Sx-dom.
    No. Sx is really the good name, because it's all about the sexual power, not about drinking tea and have platonic one-to-one discussion.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%