I've been absolutely certain about Sp/Sx for a while, but I'm starting to have my doubts again.
- communicating in a group is quite puzzling to me. I have to break it up into one-one communication or I just don't know what to do
- I have a very self absorbed, vampire-ish vibe that goes well with Sp/Sx
- I can be solitary for tremendous lengths of time without feeling the need to talk to anyone
- I feel no desire to fit in, much less am I willing to sacrifice for the sake of a group
- hierarchy is unnatural to me.
- I have a hard time keeping track of So things
- remembering parties, birthdays, etc
- keeping in touch with people
- intimacy, both sexual and non-sexual comes quite easily to me
- my style of dress is sensual, attention grabbing and often polarizing. the stereotype of the boring dressed Sp/So is hella not me
- group events like sports games, clubs and such make me thing "wtf do I do?" or "this is disgusting, how could so many people be persuaded to do this?"
- I don't speak like most Sp/Sx types at all. my speaking style is forward, assertive and high energy much of the time. when I'm in a high energy mood I sound kinda like a more subtle version of Stan from American Dad. most of the time I sound more like Brian from Family Guy
- when someone I care about dies, I usually don't feel very sad (indicative of sexual last perhaps?)
- I don't particular care that I am a social outcast, but I do notice it in the first place, this could indicate social second
- I can be kinda goofy, this doesn't seem to be present in Sp/Sx most of the time
- I used to be interested in politics. is this an So thing?
- I have this ability to get people to follow me that sorta puzzles me. however, I don't really know what to do with them once they do, so they end up leaving
- I can sit for hours and talk with someone I find interesting, albeit preferably if I know them well, and it usually takes me awhile to warm up before I know what to do