Thread: Sp/Sx or Sp/So

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

just out of curiousity, does anyone think I'm Sx? I'm pretty comfortable with Sp/Sx, but I see a little more flamboyant, in your face-ness in many of my interactions that's more Sx
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    just out of curiousity, does anyone think I'm Sx? I'm pretty comfortable with Sp/Sx, but I see a little more flamboyant, in your face-ness in many of my interactions that's more Sx
    I would say SP/SX. From what you say, your highest goals seem to be being independent and free on your own. I am SX/SP. So I definitely relate to that need of being self-sufficient. I just feel like you express it more forcefully than I personally experience. I found this idea helpful: which one are you drawn to the most and which one sort of crops up to bug you? For me I am drawn to getting to know people one on one and in depth and getting that kind of connection with another human being. SP crops up to bug me at times to remind me that maybe I don't want to go out with friends because that costs money and what happens if the business goes under and I need this $100 to pay for food in 8 months? etc.

Hopefully this is helpful somehow for you.

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    I would say SP/SX. From what you say, your highest goals seem to be being independent and free on your own. I am SX/SP. So I definitely relate to that need of being self-sufficient. I just feel like you express it more forcefully than I personally experience. I found this idea helpful: which one are you drawn to the most and which one sort of crops up to bug you? For me I am drawn to getting to know people one on one and in depth and getting that kind of connection with another human being. SP crops up to bug me at times to remind me that maybe I don't want to go out with friends because that costs money and what happens if the business goes under and I need this $100 to pay for food in 8 months? etc.

Hopefully this is helpful somehow for you.
    those were my thoughts
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    ISFJ

I scored sp/so/sx on my last test.

More and more I see typing systems as very subjective and relative when talking about people who are really interested in growing.

Yesterday I gave some thought to the instinctual variants. I don't feel at ease being too well liked by people, because I like to feel like I stand for something. I don't like to get high on my own charisma, although it'd undeniably there. I don't like the feeling of being able to highly influence people on one-on-one...which I know I can.

The keyword for me has always been balance. So I like to think I have control over my instinctual variants.

As much as I hate to suffer I hate other people's suffering a lot more. This is a fact. But the way I see it one can only truly help others when he knows and is able to help himself. So for that reason, being a SP first makes sense to me. After that though, my commitment isn't with anyone person, because I don't like picking sides. So SO comes second for me. The most arbitrary form of love for me is the one that is focused on ONE person, ONE object. So naturally SX comes third for me.

But I've changed throughout time. It's all a matter of values. Specially if you have strong Fi like I do. As a 9, I can't hope for peace if I myself am not peaceful (SX) and if I were to choose between groups and individuals....I'd choose groups I guess. But I'm thorn between the too. Just like I'm torn between helping people by helping one person at a time or a lot at the same time in a group environment.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Sx/Sp (gee, i guess it's in my sig)

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639