Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Banned
    MBTI
    me

Kiddo cries in practically every film. She has strong attachments to Bill, even in the end. I don't see her as an 8. I see some strong 6 themes in her life.

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Hopelandic View Post
    Kiddo cries in practically every film. She has strong attachments to Bill, even in the end. I don't see her as an 8. I see some strong 6 themes in her life.
    what? how does crying make someone not an 8? you're saying it's impossible for an 8 to cry even when they think there child is dead and after they've killed someone that they truly care about?
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    I definitely relate to the inner conflict with these two instincts. I test very high on both SX and SP; usually within a few points of each other. It makes me wish I was predominantly one over the other so that I would feel more... consistent. I go from seeking out companionship to wanting to be alone on a boat in the middle of the pacific. Maybe I can find someone who won't mind bringing his own boat for when I want to push him overboard.

I can do an ad like this:

INFP seeks soulmate for life travel adventure. BYOB!

I find I tend to try and suppress my SP instincts to some extent. I think some of the worst things I have done to people in my life have almost all had to do with the SP side.

I am severely lacking in the social arena. I have always fought against what I am supposed to be doing, social etiquette, etc.

Just a few disjointed thoughts as I attempt to slog my way through ISTJ Land (accounting).
    I think that's an indicator you're likely Sx/Sp. it seems like with Sp/Sx the Sp and Sx don't conflict as much as with Sx/Sp (perhaps Sx types as a whole are more conflicted)
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i feel way more mild these days...less intense..so much so that i'm not relating to all this intense experience stuff...altho...if i thought about it it's there...but...i just had a conversation with my bf who is sx last and so first the other day about how someone i met had a total asexual vibe...ya know? like no sexual energy vibing off of him and he had no idea what i was talking about....for me...i'm constantly aware of it...from everyone...not in an interested sense...not because i care...but it's just there...i can feel the intensity in peoples energy and can feel others sexual energy...like...damn...i have no idea how to say it...but i thought it was just this way for everyone and he had no idea...couldn't tell me what someone elses sexual energy felt like at all...

does anyone know what i'm talking about?
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    i feel way more mild these days...less intense..so much so that i'm not relating to all this intense experience stuff...altho...if i thought about it it's there...but...i just had a conversation with my bf who is sx last and so first the other day about how someone i met had a total asexual vibe...ya know? like no sexual energy vibing off of him and he had no idea what i was talking about....for me...i'm constantly aware of it...from everyone...not in an interested sense...not because i care...but it's just there...i can feel the intensity in peoples energy and can feel others sexual energy...like...damn...i have no idea how to say it...but i thought it was just this way for everyone and he had no idea...couldn't tell me what someone elses sexual energy felt like at all...

does anyone know what i'm talking about?
    I can't help but pick-up on other people's energy (I wish I could turn it off). But I don't know if I'm necessarily picking-up on their 'sexual energy'. I mean...what are you talking about here...like degrees of masculine vs feminine energy? Or understanding what they would be like in the sack by the vibes they are putting out (haha that kinda cracked me up to write that).

I definitely pick-up on masculine/feminine energy. And it is just that - energy. It has nothing to do with physical appearance or behavior (it is interesting how often the energy defies those physical/behavioral things). But maybe you are talking about something different.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

yes...just the energy...the flavor of it...not just sexual at all...but the fact that i met someone...someones husband that seemed completely lacking in that...it's odd and i feel bad having even said it now but...was referencing the convo really...that to me a sx dom its something thats always there and to him being sx last having no idea what sexual energy feels like...i sound like a creep haha but...maybe it's about sensing someones virility haha okay even more creepy...i'm just going to stop talking now i'm making it worse.. :/
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

yes...just the energy...the flavor of it...not just sexual at all...but the fact that i met someone...someones husband that seemed completely lacking in that...it's odd and i feel bad having even said it now but...was referencing the convo really...that to me a sx dom its something thats always there and to him being sx last having no idea what sexual energy feels like...i sound like a creep haha but...maybe it's about sensing someones virility haha okay even more creepy...i'm just going to stop talking now i'm making it worse.. :/
    I think you actually-probably have a good point.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

that i sound like a creep and am making it worse?! or that it's sensing someones virility...that's not at all thought out...i'm just saying that i'm aware of others energy and often feel that most men and a lot of women oooze sexual energy...not intentionally...it's their hormones maybe...haha...okay...yeah...nevermind...
    -Jim Morrison

that i sound like a creep and am making it worse?! or that it's sensing someones virility...that's not at all thought out...i'm just saying that i'm aware of others energy and often feel that most men and a lot of women oooze sexual energy...not intentionally...it's their hormones maybe...haha...okay...yeah...nevermind...
    OMG NO! I don't think you sound like a creep! I didn't think what you described was even remotely creepy.
    I was thinking it was actually a good example of how the sx first focus differs from others.