Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by ICUP View Post
    I was talking to my S.O. last night, just fooling around, and I said:

If you meet someone you connect with and are attracted to, and you want to move in the first week, you are sx. If you want to move in in two years, you are sx-secondary, and if you never want to move in, you are sx third.
    well, you gotta realize, it's also easier for gay men. a woman moving in with a guy after just 2 weeks is just not a safe move most of the time. in a guy x guy situation, there's less risk of you being sexually assaulted (although, I'm going out on a limb here, but you strike me as the type of person who would moderately aroused by that lol)
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    well, you gotta realize, it's also easier for gay men. a woman moving in with a guy after just 2 weeks is just not a safe move most of the time. in a guy x guy situation, there's less risk of you being sexually assaulted (although, I'm going out on a limb here, but you strike me as the type of person who would moderately aroused by that lol)
    IDK, I guess it depends on what you mean by "sexual assault". I'm actually pretty lame, probably because of the sp. I suppose "no sexual hangups" to me, means that I am ok with people doing what they do in bed, whatever it is. That doesn't mean I think it feels good for me..... and I won't do something if I don't think it feels good. But that is basically it.... I don't have any problems trying most things in bed. I do have my lines.... I'm not doing scat play or gerbils, or any kind of serious violence, because I don't think that feels good. I'm not extreme.
    Moving in together after just meeting - no, it's not generally safe for women, but I've seen a lot of women do it anyway. I have 3 times, but I wouldn't do it again. I say that, but my judgments have also become much better over the years. I trust that I can pick 'em right.

In sx/sp fashion, I met a guy on the internet, and moved cross-country to be with him (and to seek out a new life in a hopefully more open, better place). It's really worked out, and we've been together for 8 years now. It was the best move I ever made, by far. "Listen to your heart, but lead with your mind" seems to work for me.
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

IDK, I guess it depends on what you mean by "sexual assault". I'm actually pretty lame, probably because of the sp.
    Moving in together after just meeting - no, it's not generally safe for women, but I've seen a lot of women do it anyway. I have 3 times, but I wouldn't do it again. I say that, but my judgments have also become much better over the years. I trust that I can pick 'em right.

In sx/sp fashion, I met a guy on the internet, and moved cross-country to be with him. It's really worked out, and we've been together for 8 years now. It was the best move I ever made, by far. "Listen to your heart, but lead with your mind" seems to work for me.
    makes sense to me. chemistry is chemistry
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

move in = cohabitation.
    Ah ok, I see.

Two days for me.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    Pretty much. I found weird to wait two weeks for this.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    Pretty much. I found weird to wait two weeks for this.
    honestly I don't care if it takes a little while to get to sex. there are other sexual warm up things we can do in the mean time and I actually enjoy foreplay more than sex sometimes. the weird thing is when people don't even get comfortable with you for awhile. that's just weird
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEI

I've always been in a debate with my instincts. But I think SP/SX makes the most sense to me and how I am.
    "I don't know a perfect person.
    I only know flawed people who are still worth loving."
    -John Green

Well, this confirms Sp/Sx for me. Thanks for posting all those videos, @Speed Gavroche!

typically sx/sp comes across more intense than sp/sx. this is especially apparent if you start paying attention to the eye contact these two types make. i've seen sx/sp being described somewhere as a 'one-man storm' and sp/sx as like magic is in their heads, and i think they are pretty spot on.

sx/sp eyes are piercing, fiery and confident, even angry, whereas sp/sx looks curious, but more distant and held-back. they are more careful about where they invest their energy. sometimes they look like they are evaluating everything you say and unconsciously drop their mouth open a bit.. but probably don't say anything at all. sx/sp zooms into people and/or ignores them if s/he doesn't feel a draw towards them.

compare the vibe..
    sx/sp

sp/sx

sp/sx's seem to be really good at observing and staring at others in secret.. they observe ALOT. sx/sp is more focused on him/herself and is more oblivious to the surroundings. both are oblivious to bigger social dynamics though and i doubt they eavesdrop conversations around them as often as social subtypes do.

and because sp/sx is self-preserving first, they pay far more attention to their comfort and environment. one dynamic that happens often between me (sx/sp) and my sp/sx friends is that before they begin to converse with me, they like to pull me aside from the crowd and take me to a more (physically) comfortable place. one of my sp/sx friends always makes sure that if we are indoors, we have a place near the windows. that's how their sp-instinct dominates sx. comfort is #1.

sp/sx also seems more withdrawn, calm and collected. they seem to choose their words carefully and may have alot of poise. sx/sp seems more impatient, temperamental and easily bored. because they have more energy present, they may start squirming in their chair, kicking their foot, etc. to release their energy.