User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Like anything else in life, if you analyze it too much it starts to get way too complicated. Keep it simple and straightforward. If you identify with the sx desire for intense, deep connections and having purpose and meaning in life, you're probably sx. You'll get confused if you start going, "Well, I only like intense connections on Wednesdays and Fridays and only if I've dressed really nice and feel that I look good for the object of my affection. Oh and I always feel more intense when it's raining outside."
    NTJ's are the only types that have ever made me feel emo.
    ENP's are the only types that have ever made me feel like a sensor.

There are two great days in a person's life - the day we are born and the day we discover why. --William Barclay

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INFj

Quote Originally Posted by INTPness View Post
    Like anything else in life, if you analyze it too much it starts to get way too complicated. Keep it simple and straightforward. If you identify with the sx desire for intense, deep connections and having purpose and meaning in life, you're probably sx. You'll get confused if you start going, "Well, I only like intense connections on Wednesdays and Fridays and only if I've dressed really nice and feel that I look good for the object of my affection. Oh and I always feel more intense when it's raining outside."
    The only reason I doubted it is because I would think Speed would know better than me.
    MBTI: INFP
    Enneagram: 6w7, phobic
    Tritype: 6-9-2
    Instinctual Variant: Sx/Sp
    Temperament: Pure Supine
    D&D Alignment: Neutral Good
    Political Stance: Solid Liberal
    Religious Views: Atheist

Fi > Ne > Ti > Fe > Se > Si > Te > Ni

"Forgiveness means letting go of the past." ~ Gerald Jampolsky
    "I am justice!" ~ Light Yagami, Death Note
    "The choices people make tell you a lot about a person, but the reasons [...] tell you even more." ~ Albus Dumbledore (paraphrased)

Tatiana ♥

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Hazashin View Post
    The only reason I doubted it is because I would think Speed would know better than me.
    Yeah, I hear you. I'm just sayin', keep it simple. If you look too far into it and start thinking about every little tiny behavior you have, you could easily find yourself in all three variants: sx, sp, so. Like Vagrant Farce keeps saying, just look at which ones you focus more on. I relate to all 3 of them to *some degree*, but on a scale of 1 to 10, it'd probably be something like this:

sx - 8
    sp - 7
    so - 3

It's all relative. It's never black and white.

There are two great days in a person's life - the day we are born and the day we discover why. --William Barclay

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    I don't know if this is an SX/SP dream home, or if it's just mine because I am weird like this, but I read this article awhile back about Tim Burton and Helena Bonham-Carter's home and thought: . How delightful would this place be? Primarily talking about their home:

Of course my SX side is like "sleep separately SADFACE!" and my SP side is like "I can haz ALL ze bed!"
    I want that house too! It's funny that they put the kids in a third house with the nanny! I guess that's somewhat of an unconventional manifestation of both sx and sp.

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    Want to buy: Social expansion pack for broadening horizons of mind. Please send PM if you have one for sale.
    I'll keep that in mind. Plus, sx is in favor of this. "I don't have to read your mind, just your flash drive."

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by JAVO View Post
    I want that house too! It's funny that they put the kids in a third house with the nanny! I guess that's somewhat of an unconventional manifestation of both sx and sp.

I'll keep that in mind. Plus, sx is in favor of this. "I don't have to read your mind, just your flash drive."
    lolol. Oh you rascally ENTPs with your rascally Ti ways that I don't understand but pretend to understand just to save my Ne face!

I just think it would be lovely to decorate my own space as I want to without having to hear the frowny face voice of "But dear... flowers are kind of...... girlie....." or the horror I witnessed between my ENTP/INTJ friends where the husband wanted to put up his dogs playing poker painting (on velvet!!!) in their living room. Just say no to velvet dogs.

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by INTPness View Post
    An instinct is not only an desire, it is expressed in action. And to desire a connection is not Sx if you are not sexual in your presence, and your daily action of your daily life. To have an account on Meetic to fin an authentic and stable realtionship to make you feel secure and less alone is not an expression of being Sx-dom.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

I was talking to my S.O. last night, just fooling around, and I said:

If you meet someone you connect with and are attracted to, and you want to move in the first week, you are sx. If you want to move in in two years, you are sx-secondary, and if you never want to move in, you are sx third.
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by ICUP View Post
    I was talking to my S.O. last night, just fooling around, and I said:

If you meet someone you connect with and are attracted to, and you want to move in the first week, you are sx. If you want to move in in two years, you are sx-secondary, and if you never want to move in, you are sx third.
    What fo you mean by "move in"?
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    An instinct is not only an desire, it is expressed in action. And to desire a connection is not Sx if you are not sexual in your presence, and your daily action of your daily life. To have an account on Meetic to fin an authentic and stable realtionship to make you feel secure and less alone is not an expression of being Sx-dom.
    And who has an account on Meetic?

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    What fo you mean by "move in"?
    move in = cohabitation.
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype