• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[sp] Observable differences between Sp/So and Sp/Sx

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't know you as well as speed, elfboy, but I've always seen more social than sexual in you. That said, i'd pay more attention to the general characteristics of the type vs the least developed segment because I think that aspect of the description is a little confusing. For example, I relate to being anti-social and having poor social skills, not because I'm focused on it, but because I have focused on it too little in life, so that's screwed me over a bit. If that makes sense.

I am of the opposite opinion at present, but I see your point and may end up changing my mind. that being said, the general characteristics of Sp/Sx are much more similar to me, especially the negative traits :D

B

brainheart

I am of the opposite opinion at present, but I see your point and may end up changing my mind. that being said, the general characteristics of Sp/Sx are much more similar to me, especially the negative traits :D

Well cool then. You'd know better than me. I just became enlightened on the social thread, so there you go... :)

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well cool then. You'd know better than me. I just became enlightened on the social thread, so there you go... :)

sweet. I also think Sx/So works much better for you btw :yes:

B

brainheart

sweet. I also think Sx/So works much better for you btw :yes:

Agreed :) there's just something weird about being a 4w5 sx/so- lots of internal conflict and contradiction, if you catch my drift. Which all totally makes sense for me. Hopefully I'll make some progress due to this insight...

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Agreed :) there's just something weird about being a 4w5 sx/so- lots of internal conflict and contradiction, if you catch my drift. Which all totally makes sense for me. Hopefully I'll make some progress due to this insight...

actually, I see Sx/So as making a lot of sense for 4w5. obviously Sx and 4 share a lot of similar characteristics (similar to So/7 and Sp/5) and none of the behaviors correlated with 4 are Sp at all (emphasis on correlated as opposed to directly correlated). what does seem to conflict is So in the support position. 4 by nature inclines one to be withdrawn, reclusive and avoid things like fitting in to a group or experiencing collective group unity. that's probably the source of the inner conflict you're experiencing

B

brainheart

Yeah, right, that's why sx/sp is seen as the 'ultimate' four. But I mean with the five wing, too. It's such a sx/sp, sp sort of type. So it's like I need my space alone to create, but... I'm bored and lonely... And I don't really know what I want to do... But I mean I do, so why don't I do it?

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
one of those 2. so do you think Sp/So or Sp/Sx?

Definetly not Sx last. I seen the pictures you posted and you have a raw sexy and charismatic presentation, so between the both, I'd pick Sp/Sx. You look like a 7w8 that I know.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Definetly not Sx last. I seen the pictures you posted and you have a raw sexy and charismatic presentation, so between the both, I'd pick Sp/Sx. You look like a 7w8 that I know.

I was leaning that way too.
PS: I'm also 80% sure of 7w8, but my demeanor and body language are not 7-ish at all. I'm trying on 1w9 for about a day or so because Light Yagami's demeanor is almost exactly like mine except a little less edgy.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I was leaning that way too.
PS: I'm also 80% sure of 7w8, but my demeanor and body language are not 7-ish at all. I'm trying on 1w9 for about a day or so because Light Yagami's demeanor is almost exactly like mine except a little less edgy.

1w9 are really not like you in their body language, trust me. Nothing in common. But seem really 7w8ish to me, but not 7w6ish at all, it's different. 7 are light, easy-moving and aerian, plus a material and tough side with 7w8. 1w9 are controlled and hardly easygoing.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
1w9 are really not like you in their body language, trust me. Nothing in common. But seem really 7w8ish to me, but not 7w6ish at all, it's different. 7 are light, easy-moving and aerian, plus a material and tough side with 7w8. 1w9 are controlled and hardly easygoing.

I'm easy going, but I wouldn't call myself light by any means. especially the eyes. it's like I'm shooting lazers out of them sometimes

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm easy going, but I wouldn't call myself light by any means. especially the eyes. it's like I'm shooting lazers out of them sometimes

An example of 7w8:
jim_morrison+(3).jpg

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
An example of 7w8:
jim_morrison+(3).jpg

point taken :yes: although my eyes are a little more fiery/defiant and a little less cute confidence
would you say Chris Kattan in Night at the Roxbury is a 7w8?

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
:shock:
you would love that movie

I just watched an add picture of this film and hell yeah, it seems super cool. :shock:

Jim Carey is a 7w6 So/Sx, but I don't know about his character of course.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I just watched an add picture of this film and hell yeah, it seems super cool. :shock:

Jim Carey is a 7w6 So/Sx, but I don't know about his character of course.

Jim Carey isn't in Night at the Roxbury. it's with Chris Kattan and Will Ferrill :yes: