First 56789 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INFj

Quote Originally Posted by brainheart View Post
    I don't know. I don't like typing people, especially just after a couple of posts. I can't even type my own husband! I feel like it's a very internal, intuitive process. I've asked other people for input but it's more to get the conversation going, maybe it will help others reach conclusions about themselves. I know the only person who can type me is me, so I figure it works the same for others.
    It doesn't work for me at all. I just second-guess and doubt myself and oscillate between choices (again, this correlates with my dependency issues). I definitely don't feel like I know myself as much as I should.
    MBTI: INFP
    Enneagram: 6w7, phobic
    Tritype: 6-9-2
    Instinctual Variant: Sx/Sp
    Temperament: Pure Supine
    D&D Alignment: Neutral Good
    Political Stance: Solid Liberal
    Religious Views: Atheist

Fi > Ne > Ti > Fe > Se > Si > Te > Ni

"Forgiveness means letting go of the past." ~ Gerald Jampolsky
    "I am justice!" ~ Light Yagami, Death Note
    "The choices people make tell you a lot about a person, but the reasons [...] tell you even more." ~ Albus Dumbledore (paraphrased)

Tatiana ♥

Hazashin, what do you think about when you're alone? What have your biggest dreams and aspirations typically been in your life, and why?

Everyone has all three instincts, the point is to figure out which one you have an overinflated attachment to - regardless of how confident you may feel with it right now ("confidence" is far too malleable to really determine all of this with).
    Hello

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    this has nothing to do with being Sx
    Yes. Actually that has to do with being Sx-last. Sx-second is possible, but Sx-first is absolutely not.

Whenever I'm around someone I really like, I get VERY paranoid about how attractive I look to them. If I'm going to meet with them somewhere, I go the extra mile to look good. But in general, everyday life, it's not that important to me.
    Another proof that you are not Sx! When you are Sx, you are in a constant alert mode like there was an opportunity for sex and intimacy at each second. Listen, as an Sx-first, I never go out in a appearance that could make me look ugly and not attractive, and when i do, i consider it at a risk. Of course, as many Sx, I often indulge in neglect, the most extreme cases of horrible neglect come from Sx/So, but I take on me that I'm taking a risk for this time, and then, I look at me in a mirror and I think something like "eh, actually that make look like an adventurer, pretty interesting, hello honey, wanna fuck?".

If you don't care about intimacy as a general rule but are obsessed with someone from time to time, it's a typical clue nat you're not Sx, Sx-last are even more like this. And Sx is not about "find love", damn! Are we suposed to be emo shit or something ?!!
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Hazashin View Post
    What's So/Sx like?
    I put a description something like two page before.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INFj

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    Yes. Actually that has to do with being Sx-last. Sx-second is possible, but Sx-first is absolutely not.

Another proof that you are not Sx! When you are Sx, you are in a constant alert mode like there was an opportunity for sex and intimacy at each second. Listen, as an Sx-first, I never go out in a appearance that could make me look ugly and not attractive, and when i do, i consider it at a risk. Of course, as many Sx, I often indulge in neglect, the most extreme cases of horrible neglect come from Sx/So, but I take on me that I'm taking a risk for this time, and then, I look at me in a mirror and I think something like "eh, actually that make look like an adventurer, pretty interesting, hello honey, wanna fuck?".

If you don't care about intimacy as a general rule but are obsessed with someone from time to time, it's a typical clue nat you're not Sx, Sx-last are even more like this. And Sx is not about "find love", damn! Are we suposed to be emo shit or something ?!!
    So would opening up to people quickly NOT be a sign that I'm at least Sx-second? Because I open up to people quickly.

"The choices people make tell you a lot about a person, but the reasons [...] tell you even more." ~ Albus Dumbledore (paraphrased)

Tatiana ♥

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

So would opening up to people quickly NOT be a sign that I'm at least Sx-second? Because I open up to people quickly.
    It's possible.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INFj

It's possible.
    I think I was being misleading when I said I don't care how I look in public. I do care how I look when I go out, but not terribly so like I would if I was going to see the girl I like.

Tatiana ♥

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

I think I was being misleading when I said I don't care how I look in public. I do care how I look when I go out, but not terribly so like I would if I was going to see the girl I like.
    It can sound Sx-second, because Sx-last does'nt act instinctively to be attractive for their mates.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INFj

Quote Originally Posted by VagrantFarce View Post
    Hazashin, what do you think about when you're alone?
    The only thing different I think about when I'm alone as compared to any other time when I'm not is that I wish I was with one of my close friends.

What have your biggest dreams and aspirations typically been in your life, and why?
    I've never been ambitious at all. The most important thing to me is what I said about what I wanted my life to be like. This: "What I really want is to live a nice life, have a really nice intimate/romantic relationship with someone that I really love and whom I can relax with, have and develop great friendships with some great friends, and enjoy all of life's simplicities without getting too involved in it's complexities. In three words: peaceful, pleasant, and passionate."

Tatiana ♥

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INFj

It can sound Sx-second, because Sx-last does'nt act instinctively to be attractive for their mates.
    Can an Sx-second's most important aspiration in life be to have an intimate/romantic partner but go about it in a passive way? 'Cause that's how I am.

Tatiana ♥