User Tag List

First 45678 Last

Results 51 to 60 of 128

  1. #51
    Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hazashin View Post
    Why So/Sx instead of Sx/So?
    Sx/So is intense, charismatic and fiery.
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

  2. #52
    Secret Sex Freak Hazashin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INFj
    Posts
    1,157

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brainheart View Post
    I would say in general sx doms have to restrain themselves not to go after someone they want intimacy with. I know for me it's the only area in which I can get pretty stinking aggressive. And the concept of not being attractive? Terrifying to me, and I will work to make sure I am. I always feel better when I look good and feel charming. It really affects my mood. (i should add attractive to certain people, those I'm attracted to. People in general... I don't care so much.)
    If you hadn't added that last part, I wouldn't have related to you, but since you did, I do.

    Whenever I'm around someone I really like, I get VERY paranoid about how attractive I look to them. If I'm going to meet with them somewhere, I go the extra mile to look good. But in general, everyday life, it's not that important to me.
    MBTI: INFP
    Enneagram: 6w7, phobic
    Tritype: 6-9-2
    Instinctual Variant: Sx/Sp
    Temperament: Pure Supine
    D&D Alignment: Neutral Good
    Political Stance: Solid Liberal
    Religious Views: Atheist

    Fi > Ne > Ti > Fe > Se > Si > Te > Ni

    "Forgiveness means letting go of the past." ~ Gerald Jampolsky
    "I am justice!" ~ Light Yagami, Death Note
    "The choices people make tell you a lot about a person, but the reasons [...] tell you even more." ~ Albus Dumbledore (paraphrased)

    Tatiana ♥

  3. #53
    Secret Sex Freak Hazashin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INFj
    Posts
    1,157

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    Sx/So is intense, charismatic and fiery.
    What's So/Sx like?
    MBTI: INFP
    Enneagram: 6w7, phobic
    Tritype: 6-9-2
    Instinctual Variant: Sx/Sp
    Temperament: Pure Supine
    D&D Alignment: Neutral Good
    Political Stance: Solid Liberal
    Religious Views: Atheist

    Fi > Ne > Ti > Fe > Se > Si > Te > Ni

    "Forgiveness means letting go of the past." ~ Gerald Jampolsky
    "I am justice!" ~ Light Yagami, Death Note
    "The choices people make tell you a lot about a person, but the reasons [...] tell you even more." ~ Albus Dumbledore (paraphrased)

    Tatiana ♥

  4. #54
    Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hazashin View Post
    What's So/Sx like?
    I don't know a whole lot about them
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

  5. #55
    brainheart
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hazashin View Post
    If you hadn't added that last part, I wouldn't have related to you, but since you did, I do.

    Whenever I'm around someone I really like, I get VERY paranoid about how attractive I look to them. If I'm going to meet with them somewhere, I go the extra mile to look good. But in general, everyday life, it's not that important to me.
    What do you focus on in ' general, every day life' then? Since puberty, my journal entries (embarrassingly enough) have been about the object of my affection. I can't not have a romantic interest or a crush, and if I'm jilted, it makes me near suicidal. I'm not proud of this, but it's how it is.

  6. #56
    Secret Sex Freak Hazashin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INFj
    Posts
    1,157

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brainheart View Post
    What do you focus on in ' general, every day life' then? Since puberty, my journal entries (embarrassingly enough) have been about the object of my affection. I can't not have a romantic interest or a crush. I'm not proud of this, but it's how it is.
    I would say that's half how I am. I get into "periods" of infatuation, but when I don't, I don't really focus on anything -- in particular. I go into 'phases' with almost everything, it seems. I'll start playing this game for a few weeks, then I'll start getting really into watching this show, then I'll really get into looking into this topic, etc. Right now, I'm on the 'typology' phase, though it's not nearly as intense as a majority of the others.
    MBTI: INFP
    Enneagram: 6w7, phobic
    Tritype: 6-9-2
    Instinctual Variant: Sx/Sp
    Temperament: Pure Supine
    D&D Alignment: Neutral Good
    Political Stance: Solid Liberal
    Religious Views: Atheist

    Fi > Ne > Ti > Fe > Se > Si > Te > Ni

    "Forgiveness means letting go of the past." ~ Gerald Jampolsky
    "I am justice!" ~ Light Yagami, Death Note
    "The choices people make tell you a lot about a person, but the reasons [...] tell you even more." ~ Albus Dumbledore (paraphrased)

    Tatiana ♥

  7. #57
    brainheart
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hazashin View Post
    I would say that's half how I am. I get into "periods" of infatuation, but when I don't, I don't really focus on anything -- in particular. I go into 'phases' with almost everything, it seems. I'll start playing this game for a few weeks, then I'll start getting really into watching this show, then I'll really get into looking into this topic, etc. Right now, I'm on the 'typology' phase, though it's not nearly as intense as a majority of the others.
    That sounds more sp dom to me. And maybe 9? But what do I know. Don't type yourself based on what I say-

  8. #58
    brainheart
    Guest

    Default

    Double post. Sorry

  9. #59
    Secret Sex Freak Hazashin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INFj
    Posts
    1,157

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brainheart View Post
    That sounds more sp dom to me. And maybe 9? But what do I know. Don't type yourself based on what I say-
    Really? Why is that? This is interesting.

    Perhaps it's just me integrating to 9? Or do you think it's 9 core?
    MBTI: INFP
    Enneagram: 6w7, phobic
    Tritype: 6-9-2
    Instinctual Variant: Sx/Sp
    Temperament: Pure Supine
    D&D Alignment: Neutral Good
    Political Stance: Solid Liberal
    Religious Views: Atheist

    Fi > Ne > Ti > Fe > Se > Si > Te > Ni

    "Forgiveness means letting go of the past." ~ Gerald Jampolsky
    "I am justice!" ~ Light Yagami, Death Note
    "The choices people make tell you a lot about a person, but the reasons [...] tell you even more." ~ Albus Dumbledore (paraphrased)

    Tatiana ♥

  10. #60
    brainheart
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hazashin View Post
    Really? Why is that? This is interesting.

    Perhaps it's just me integrating to 9? Or do you think it's 9 core?
    I don't know. I don't like typing people, especially just after a couple of posts. I can't even type my own husband! I feel like it's a very internal, intuitive process. I've asked other people for input but it's more to get the conversation going, maybe it will help others reach conclusions about themselves. I know the only person who can type me is me, so I figure it works the same for others.

Similar Threads

  1. [so] Understanding the social variant in it's entirety
    By The Great One in forum Instinctual Subtypes
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 05-24-2013, 12:39 PM
  2. Can the brain understand the brain?
    By ygolo in forum Science, Technology, and Future Tech
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-28-2011, 08:16 PM
  3. Women, "Play Nice" and the Danger Instinct
    By Domino in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 118
    Last Post: 04-11-2009, 09:09 PM
  4. To understand the object of study is to leave it
    By wildcat in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-23-2007, 03:18 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO