• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Multiple Enneagram Subtypes/Instincts Instinct Stacking general information

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
There's also James Hetfield from Metallica, Sandra bernhard, Tupac, Charles Bukowski, Kristen Stewart, Joe Strummer, Lou Reed, Michelle Pfeiffer, Ellen Page, Robert Redford, Chuck Norris, Steve MacQueen, Dennis Hoper, ... Most part of 6w5 have nothing to do with Nixon, the example you have are all from the Sp/So variant. Except Hitler who was Sx/So.

I see, that was my point - why do I seldom see any of these people (except for Redford or Springsteen) in descriptions/profiles? Why is it always Tricky Dick? :ranting:

Elsewhere, you seem a way too mellow to be 6w5 in my opinion, I really feel you more as a 9.

If you'd like to contribute to my type thread, your feedback would be greatly appreciated! :D

Writing style and general impression they release.

Aaah, I see. Thanks, I just wanted to confirm. :yes:

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
There's also James Hetfield from Metallica, Sandra bernhard, Tupac, Charles Bukowski, Kristen Stewart, Joe Strummer, Lou Reed, Michelle Pfeiffer, Ellen Page, Robert Redford, Chuck Norris, Steve MacQueen, Dennis Hoper, ... Most part of 6w5 have nothing to do with Nixon, the example you have are all from the Sp/So variant. Except Hitler who was Sx/So.

Elsewhere, you seem a way too mellow to be 6w5 in my opinion, I really feel you more as a 9.

Hitler was the first rock star!

Writing style and general impression they release.

I agree. I think V-Man is a 9w1 So/Sx :yes:
Edit: although I thought Sx/Sp until recently :yes:

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
the vibe I get from different types is
Sp/So: responsible citizen, level headed, practical, domestic
So/Sp: political, charming (at least, what most people would consider charming)
So/Sx: warm, friendly, gregarious
Sx/So: intense, blazing forward energy, passionate, cult leader :D
Sx/Sp: exotic, detached, affectionate, sophisticated, quietly intimate
Sp/Sx: cool, sexy, aloof

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I see, that was my point - why do I seldom see any of these people (except for Redford or Springsteen) in descriptions/profiles? Why is it always Tricky Dick? :ranting

Because he fit with the sterotype of 6w5: boring. While other people I quoted are not.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I agree. I think V-Man is a 9w1 So/Sx :yes:
Edit: although I thought Sx/Sp until recently :yes:

I actually find Sx/Sp more coherent. 9w1 So/Sx like Yoda or JD from Scrubs? 9w1 Sx/Sp like Luke Skywalker or 1w9 Sx/Sp like Harry Potter seem better.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I actually find Sx/Sp more coherent. 9w1 So/Sx like Yoda or JD from Scrubs? 9w1 Sx/Sp like Luke Skywalker or 1w9 Sx/Sp like Harry Potter seem better.

it's definitely one of those 2. he's definitely not Sx/So. 9w1 I'm more sure of. V-Man is not a 1
PS: Luke Skywalker doesn't seem So last to me. he seems to put a lot of emphasis on contributing to communal good and putting the needs of the group before his own

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Absolutely without a doubt 8w7, sx first

To consider him a 6 is laughable

he seems like an 8 because he is a counter phobic 6 who quells his anxieties via combat.

Apester

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ExTP
Enneagram
8w7
Trust me, 6's do not combat like he combated

I loved how he admitted to fear going into the ring, emphasized it, but his reaction was very 8ish, contrary to 6's

He beat the living shit outta that which was causing him fear

There are no high end combaters that are 6's, as their anxieties would be too much to live such a lifestyle

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Trust me, 6's do not combat like he combated

I loved how he admitted to fear going into the ring, emphasized it, but his reaction was very 8ish, contrary to 6's

He beat the living shit outta that which was causing him fear

There are no high end combaters that are 6's, as their anxieties would be too much to live such a lifestyle

that's what counterphobic 6s do. they conquer/beat the shit of their fear. so do 8s, but when CP 6s do it, it's more reactive, deliberate, fast paced and personal. 8w7s enjoy and relish a good fight. there is nothing personal about it at all.

Apester

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ExTP
Enneagram
8w7
that's what counterphobic 6s do. they conquer/beat the shit of their fear. so do 8s, but when CP 6s do it, it's more reactive, deliberate, fast paced and personal. 8w7s enjoy and relish a good fight. there is nothing personal about it at all.

Any time you have a physical beef,it is personal, especially when it is not a combat sport beef, but there is a code that most 8's seem to adhere to, making it seem an almost impersonal interaction. Designated hockey fighters are the best example of such

6's throw hissy fits, getting over emotional, like most chicks, reactions rooted too much in fear and they usually get smacked down while attempting it because of the excessive emotions

I have had people comment that I am very calm when in a beefing situation, which I am, my mind absolutely clear and focused, calm, everything slows down around me until the job is finished

6's just aren't made for battling

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Any time you have a physical beef,it is personal, especially when it is not a combat sport beef, but there is a code that most 8's seem to adhere to, making it seem an almost impersonal interaction. Designated hockey fighters are the best example of such

6's throw hissy fits, getting over emotional, like most chicks, reactions rooted too much in fear and they usually get smacked down while attempting it because of the excessive emotions

I have had people comment that I am very calm when in a beefing situation, which I am, my mind absolutely clear and focused, calm, everything slows down around me until the job is finished

ig'nant

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

that's the thing, it isn't always personal, especially with 8w7 in which case it's usually "you're in my way, you have to die :D" if anything, 8w7s often have a kind of affection for those they do battle against "you've got spunk kid" "I could use a guy like you" "you've got spirit, it's a shame I'm gonna have to kill you"
counter phobic 6 is more "die you (insert long list of profane language here)" before they thrash out reactively and throw caution to the wind. aggression from a 6 is much more personal and reactive

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
it's definitely one of those 2. he's definitely not Sx/So. 9w1 I'm more sure of. V-Man is not a 1
PS: Luke Skywalker doesn't seem So last to me. he seems to put a lot of emphasis on contributing to communal good and putting the needs of the group before his own

I though Luke was Sx/So at first, but actually, I find him a little bit "inconsitent" socially. Yes he is loyal to the rebelion, but he has not an instinctive need for group, he is actually very confortable acting on his own and take distance from the group don't make any difficulty for him. He's not really into charisma and leading, he's actually more prone to act as a lone force.

Apester

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ExTP
Enneagram
8w7
that's the thing, it isn't always personal, especially with 8w7 in which case it's usually "you're in my way, you have to die :D" if anything, 8w7s often have a kind of affection for those they do battle against "you've got spunk kid" "I could use a guy like you" "you've got spirit, it's a shame I'm gonna have to kill you"
counter phobic 6 is more "die you (insert long list of profane language here)" before they thrash out reactively and throw caution to the wind. aggression from a 6 is much more personal and reactive

I agree

Nothing bonds like battle

6's often miss that bond because of their overreactions

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I though Luke was Sx/So at first, but actually, I find him a little bit "inconsitent" socially. Yes he is loyal to the rebelion, but he has not an instinctive need for group, he is actually very confortable acting on his own and take distance from the group don't make any difficulty for him. He's not really into charisma and leading, he's actually more prone to act as a lone force.

perhaps he's just not into leading because he's an ISFP 9w1. not the most assertive temperament after all