User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Banned
    MBTI
    ExTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Trust me, 6's do not combat like he combated

I loved how he admitted to fear going into the ring, emphasized it, but his reaction was very 8ish, contrary to 6's

He beat the living shit outta that which was causing him fear

There are no high end combaters that are 6's, as their anxieties would be too much to live such a lifestyle

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Apester View Post
    Trust me, 6's do not combat like he combated

I loved how he admitted to fear going into the ring, emphasized it, but his reaction was very 8ish, contrary to 6's

He beat the living shit outta that which was causing him fear

There are no high end combaters that are 6's, as their anxieties would be too much to live such a lifestyle
    that's what counterphobic 6s do. they conquer/beat the shit of their fear. so do 8s, but when CP 6s do it, it's more reactive, deliberate, fast paced and personal. 8w7s enjoy and relish a good fight. there is nothing personal about it at all.
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Banned
    MBTI
    ExTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    that's what counterphobic 6s do. they conquer/beat the shit of their fear. so do 8s, but when CP 6s do it, it's more reactive, deliberate, fast paced and personal. 8w7s enjoy and relish a good fight. there is nothing personal about it at all.

Any time you have a physical beef,it is personal, especially when it is not a combat sport beef, but there is a code that most 8's seem to adhere to, making it seem an almost impersonal interaction. Designated hockey fighters are the best example of such

6's throw hissy fits, getting over emotional, like most chicks, reactions rooted too much in fear and they usually get smacked down while attempting it because of the excessive emotions

I have had people comment that I am very calm when in a beefing situation, which I am, my mind absolutely clear and focused, calm, everything slows down around me until the job is finished

6's just aren't made for battling

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Any time you have a physical beef,it is personal, especially when it is not a combat sport beef, but there is a code that most 8's seem to adhere to, making it seem an almost impersonal interaction. Designated hockey fighters are the best example of such

6's throw hissy fits, getting over emotional, like most chicks, reactions rooted too much in fear and they usually get smacked down while attempting it because of the excessive emotions

I have had people comment that I am very calm when in a beefing situation, which I am, my mind absolutely clear and focused, calm, everything slows down around me until the job is finished

ig'nant

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

that's the thing, it isn't always personal, especially with 8w7 in which case it's usually "you're in my way, you have to die " if anything, 8w7s often have a kind of affection for those they do battle against "you've got spunk kid" "I could use a guy like you" "you've got spirit, it's a shame I'm gonna have to kill you"
    counter phobic 6 is more "die you (insert long list of profane language here)" before they thrash out reactively and throw caution to the wind. aggression from a 6 is much more personal and reactive
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

it's definitely one of those 2. he's definitely not Sx/So. 9w1 I'm more sure of. V-Man is not a 1
    PS: Luke Skywalker doesn't seem So last to me. he seems to put a lot of emphasis on contributing to communal good and putting the needs of the group before his own
    I though Luke was Sx/So at first, but actually, I find him a little bit "inconsitent" socially. Yes he is loyal to the rebelion, but he has not an instinctive need for group, he is actually very confortable acting on his own and take distance from the group don't make any difficulty for him. He's not really into charisma and leading, he's actually more prone to act as a lone force.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

Banned
    MBTI
    ExTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Quote Originally Posted by chana View Post
    ig'nant
    What's ig'nant mean?

Do you mean ignorant, as in I have no knowledge or understanding of what I speak of?

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Absolutely without a doubt 8w7, sx first

To consider him a 6 is laughable
    Your ignorance is laughable.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

Banned
    MBTI
    ExTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

that's the thing, it isn't always personal, especially with 8w7 in which case it's usually "you're in my way, you have to die " if anything, 8w7s often have a kind of affection for those they do battle against "you've got spunk kid" "I could use a guy like you" "you've got spirit, it's a shame I'm gonna have to kill you"
    counter phobic 6 is more "die you (insert long list of profane language here)" before they thrash out reactively and throw caution to the wind. aggression from a 6 is much more personal and reactive
    I agree

Nothing bonds like battle

6's often miss that bond because of their overreactions

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    I though Luke was Sx/So at first, but actually, I find him a little bit "inconsitent" socially. Yes he is loyal to the rebelion, but he has not an instinctive need for group, he is actually very confortable acting on his own and take distance from the group don't make any difficulty for him. He's not really into charisma and leading, he's actually more prone to act as a lone force.
    perhaps he's just not into leading because he's an ISFP 9w1. not the most assertive temperament after all
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!