• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Multiple Enneagram Subtypes/Instincts Instinct Stacking general information

Apester

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ExTP
Enneagram
8w7
Your ignorance is laughable.

Tyson is the 8w7 poster boy, watch his interviews, clock his life patterns

Like I said, to Type him as 6 is laughable

France offered to make him a citizen at one time, they just loved and worshiped him, as 6's often do 8's

France is a 6

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Mike Tyson is actually a very meek guy, very, very devoted to his mentor, his religion, his friends and family etc. His violence is one side of his personality only, if you combinded every side, you know he is a 6.

[Youtube=f6cFxWgLqHA]Mike Tyson 6w7 Sx/So[/youtube]

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
perhaps he's just not into leading because he's an ISFP 9w1. not the most assertive temperament after all

The 9w1 Sx/So is probably more Storm from X-Men, who is quite bossy. The thing is simply that Luke don't need a group.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
sp/sx: Comes out as somewhat heavy and gloomy, or cool and detached. Often gives out a suffocating and insular vibe, as if their internal world is wrapped around by an impermeable membrane. Strong sensory impressions designed to awake sexuality. Makes one want to linger on one or two lines forever.

Very interesting.....I suppose this fits me. I see my writing style as heavy & a bit insular.

soc/sp: Tangential. Lots of details and analysis. Very in-their-head and intellectual, and lacks sensuality. Comes across as level-headed and unspontaneous, but also with personal warmth. Their written works often require a great deal of mental concentration from the readers.

This might be me also, but I relate to sp/sx in every other description far more.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The 9w1 Sx/So is probably more Storm from X-Men, who is quite bossy. The thing is simply that Luke don't need a group.

I see Storm as 1w9 Sx/So. sort of like Joan Sutherland, but a little more choleric and directing

Apester

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ExTP
Enneagram
8w7
Mike Tyson is actually a very meek guy, very, very devoted to his mentor, his religion, his friends and family etc. His violence is one side of his personality only, if you combinded every side, you know he is a 6.

[Youtube=f6cFxWgLqHA]Mike Tyson 6w7 Sx/So[/youtube]

Meak?

Ya mean humble, don't ya?

8's are not devoted to friends and family?

A 6 was the toughest baddest man on the planet, bitch slapping all 8's along the way?

Ya

Spose ya might feel the way ya feel because you are a 6?

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

So what? Sx/So are very prone to thrill and addiction especially 6w7. His speech on the viedo is not loudmouth and proud, it's humble, analytiycal with some of guilty. Dennis Rodman is very similar with Dennis Rodman another 6w7 Sx/So.

[youtube=3CrDbBBAbEY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CrDbBBAbEY[/youtube]

Another 6w7 Sx/So wery prone to addiction and constant partying is Lindsay Lohan.

[youtube=za1l4ibHrsU]Lindsay Lohan 6w7 Sx/So[/youtube]

Also Amy Winehouse.

Learn a bit.

Apester

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ExTP
Enneagram
8w7
precisely.

So I have no knowledge or understanding of what I speak of, but you, as an 4w5, INFP, do?

What is it that allows your eyes to be open on the subject and mine closed?

Apester

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ExTP
Enneagram
8w7
So what? Sx/So are very prone to thrill and addiction especially 6w7. His speech on the viedo is not loudmouth and proud, it's humble, analytiycal with some of guilty. Dennis Rodman is very similar with Dennis Rodman another 6w7 Sx/So.

[youtube=3CrDbBBAbEY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CrDbBBAbEY[/youtube]

Lindsay Lohan is another 6w7 Sx/So wery prone to addiction and constant partying is Lindsay Lohan.

[youtube=za1l4ibHrsU]Lindsay Lohan 6w7 Sx/So[/youtube]

Also Amy Winehouse.

Learn a bit.

You 6's crack me up

The baddest man on the planet was a 6

You go girls!!!!

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
So I have no knowledge or understanding of what I speak of, but you, as an 4w5, INFP, do?

not to team up on you (I'm sorry if you're getting that impression) but to answer your question, several months of discussing type and exchanging information with other people interested in typology.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

i'm not sure, but whatever it is allows me not to make dumb generalizations like '6's are girly and can't battle.'

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Yes.

Ya mean humble, don't ya?

Sometimes, but he become loudmouth and full of vanity w=when he's stresed out, typcal of 6.

8's are not devoted to friends and family?

8s are protector of friends of family less than they expect to be protected. Tyson rely above all on those who care about him and support him because he need it.

A 6 was the toughest baddest man on the planet, bitch slapping all 8's along the way?

Yes.

Spose ya might feel the way ya feel because you are a 6?

I don't feel anything, I simply know that he is a 6. Your attention input is irelevant.

You are a 8w7, why would'nt you be someone who want to share his type with Tyson?

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You 6's crack me up

The baddest man on the planet was a 6

You go girls!!!!

several of the most bad ass people in the world are 6s, including:
1) Chuck Norris
2) 50 Cent
3) Tupac

Apester

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ExTP
Enneagram
8w7
several of the most bad ass people in the world are 6s, including:
1) Chuck Norris
2) 50 Cent
3) Tupac

They are actors and singers projecting images, that is all

I reckon fitty is an 8, though

It's in the eyes, 8w7's have a very particular kinda intensity in their eyes

But enough of this silly argument

Apester

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ExTP
Enneagram
8w7
not to team up on you (I'm sorry if you're getting that impression) but to answer your question, several months of discussing type and exchanging information with other people interested in typology.

No offense taken, don't mind the "team up', just the way the hand was dealt

You fella's and fellette's carry on

I had my say

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
They are actors and singers projecting images, that is all

Haha. 2pac project an image? I supposed he projected an image too when he was a dealer, was murdered, or was sent in jail.

I reckon fitty is an 8, though

50 is not tough ecxcessive and brutal, he's more kind, withdrawing and reasonable.

[youtube=SfIeUzQdZxY]50 Cent interview with ABC News[/youtube]

It's in the eyes, 8w7's have a very particular kinda intensity in their eyes

Lol.

6 have intense eyes too, especially Sx.

I've seen yorur profile picture, your eyes don't seem really intense. More a sort of bovine look or something.