User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    IsFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Kross View Post
    The one Chana posted is the most readily available one, but I personally find it particularly alienating in its description of my type (so/sp). Listing Bill O'Reilly and Rush Limbaugh as examples is extremely off-putting to me. And the fact all but one are hard-nosed figures in the realm of politics (although one, a former movie star), and that all but one are very politically conservative is just plain ridiculous. I mean do they really intend to suggest so/sps are like that? If so, I'm certainly not a so/sp because I'm neither conservative or hard-nosed.
    I have the same issues with 6w5 examples. I mean, Richard Nixon? Jerry Falwell? John Hinckley Jr.?! Yeah, I totally want to be the same type as them!

/rant

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Viridian View Post
    I have the same issues with 6w5 examples. I mean, Richard Nixon? Jerry Falwell? John Hinckley Jr.?! Yeah, I totally want to be the same type as them!

/rant
    Don't forget Hitler.

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Catharsis View Post
    Don't forget Hitler.
    don't forget Ebeneezer Scrooge
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Don't forget Hitler.
    Hitler was a misunderstood artist. What is so bad about that?

MBTI
    IsFJ

Don't forget Hitler.
    I'm trying to.

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    sp/soc: The most straightfoward in language, with relatively little trills and embellishments. Points made directly and from personal experience. Business-like. Clear. Cynical. Lacking in internal experience compared to other stackings.

sp/sx: Comes out as somewhat heavy and gloomy, or cool and detached. Often gives out a suffocating and insular vibe, as if their internal world is wrapped around by an impermeable membrane. Strong sensory impressions designed to awake sexuality. Makes one want to linger on one or two lines forever.

soc/sp: Tangential. Lots of details and analysis. Very in-their-head and intellectual, and lacks sensuality. Comes across as level-headed and unspontaneous, but also with personal warmth. Their written works often require a great deal of mental concentration from the readers.

soc/sx: The word "fantastical" comes to mind. Lots of virtuosity and trills, and often removed from the real world. One is whirled away by the dazzling fairies of their colorful imagination. Can be too rich in imagery for their own good. Sustained dramatic power due to their knowledge of interpersonal dynamics.

sx/sp: Intense, often a stab-in-the-chest sensation, leaving me in tears without knowing why. Fantastical but much more concentrated in a few inner images. Can be abstract, animating dead objects into their field of contemplation. Embodiment of another human, thing, or idea is common in their writings.

sx/soc: My impression of their writing is "fire-and-ice", as if one is to experience the extremes of heat and coldness at the same time. Often abstract, spilling one inner vision after another like a dream-sequence. Seems particularly in touch with the core meaning of life and death.
    Is that about writing style?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    There's that, and also that he initiated one of the greatest genocides in history. And he was a terribly mediocre painter.

Sure sounds like it.

sp/sx: Comes out as somewhat heavy and gloomy, or cool and detached. Often gives out a suffocating and insular vibe, as if their internal world is wrapped around by an impermeable membrane. Strong sensory impressions designed to awake sexuality. Makes one want to linger on one or two lines forever.

This really hits home like a swift kick in the you know where.

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

/rant
    There's also James Hetfield from Metallica, Sandra bernhard, Tupac, Charles Bukowski, Kristen Stewart, Joe Strummer, Lou Reed, Michelle Pfeiffer, Ellen Page, Robert Redford, Chuck Norris, Steve MacQueen, Dennis Hoper, ... Most part of 6w5 have nothing to do with Nixon, the example you have are all from the Sp/So variant. Except Hitler who was Sx/So.

Elsewhere, you seem a way too mellow to be 6w5 in my opinion, I really feel you more as a 9.

Hitler was the first rock star!

Writing style and general impression they release.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    There's also James Hetfield from Metallica, Sandra bernhard, Tupac, Charles Bukowski, Kristen Stewart, Joe Strummer, Lou Reed, Michelle Pfeiffer, Ellen Page, Robert Redford, Chuck Norris, Steve MacQueen, Dennis Hoper, ... Most part of 6w5 have nothing to do with Nixon, the example you have are all from the Sp/So variant.

Elsewhere, you seem a way too mellow to be 6w5 in my opinion, I really feel you more as a 9.
    Hitler was the first rock star!
    Writing style and general impression they release.
    you forgot 50 Cent
    Edit: and you forgot Jason Bateman
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    you forgot 50 Cent
    I'm quite sure he is 6w5, yes. Sx/Sp.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan