• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Multiple Enneagram Subtypes/Instincts Fictional So/Sx characters

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
1w9: Gandalf (LOTR)
2w1: Meredith Grey (Greys Anatomy)
2w1: Turk's Wife (Scrubs)
2w1: Superman
2w1: Captain Janeway (Star Trek)
3w4: Elaine (Seinfeld)
3w4: Monica (Friends)
4w3: Stewie (Family guy)
5w4: Calvin (Calvin & Hobbes)
5w4: Beast (X-Men)
5w6: Mr Burns (The Simpsons)
5w6: Charlie Epps (Numbers)
5w6: Sherlock Holmes
5w6: Gregory House (House M.D)
5w6: The Riddler (DC Comics)
6w5: Moe (The Simpsons)
6w5: Daffy Duck
6w7: Sucre (Prison Break)
6w7: Sam (LOTR)
6w7: Betty (Archie)
6w7: Rogue (X-Men)
6w7: Elliot (Scrubs)
6w7: Harley Quinn
7w6: Homer Simpson
7w6: Garfield
7w6: Ernie (The Muppet Show)
7w6: Buggs Bunny
7w6: Miss Piggy (The Muppet Show)
7w8: Alex(Greys Anatomy)
7w8: Kramer (Seinfeld)
7w8: Triumph the Insult
7w8: The Joker
7w8: T-Bag (Prison Break)
8w7: Bailey(Greys Anatomy)
8w7: Lechero (Prison Break)
8w7: Megatron
8w9: Octimus Prime (Transformers)
9w8: Sylvester (The Looney Toones)
9w1: PillsBury Doughboy
9w1: Yoda (Star Wars)
9w1: J.D (Scrubs)

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Stewie is absolutely not 4w3. he's an 8w7. everything Stewie does is focused on violence, domination and conquest. there is nothing else he could be save possibly a 5

Hive

hypersane
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Stewie is absolutely not 4w3. he's an 8w7. everything Stewie does is focused on violence, domination and conquest. there is nothing else he could be save possibly a 5
He may be an INTJ 8w7 during the first seasons but in the later episodes he's definetely not.

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
That's a pretty awesome list, SG! :yes: Why is Calvin a So-dom, though? He doesn't exactly focus on the social arena, does he? Sx-dom would be my first guess, though I could be wrong. :thinking:

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
7w6: Homer Simpson
7w6: Garfield
7w6: Ernie (The Muppet Show)
7w6: Buggs Bunny
7w6: Miss Piggy (The Muppet Show)

Miss Piggy is most certainly some kind of 8. :p

I always thought of Garfield as more of a 5w6. He's not active. Or adventurous. Not even mentally. But he does observe a lot.

Great thread though :D

LOL at Bugs Bunny...

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

He is always moody and melancholic, hav'nt any interest in anything, is emotive and always want to mark his difference, wich is his main motive to be mean and agressive. He have'nt the powerfull optimis of a 8w7 at all. Many 4w3 So/Sx like the Beast from Beauty & The Beast, Siouxie Sioux from Siouxie & The Banshees or The Penguin from DC Comics can easily be mistyped as 8 even if they are not.

Why is Calvin a So-dom, though? He doesn't exactly focus on the social arena, does he?

He is:

Calvin: "I love people, I'am extremely interested with people"
Hobbes: (sarcastic) "you?"
Calvin: "As an audience, I mean"
Hobbes: "Oh"

Calvin is a Social 5, his stingyness is focused in the social arena, want to be recognised for his genius and openly rebelious but dont want to be drained by people. He has the jerkyness of an So/Sx but don't crave intimacy with people like an Sx/So.

Miss Piggy is most certainly some kind of 8. :p

She's assertive and can have a anger, but no power issues. Very similar with Cindy Lauper (7w6 Sx/So), both ESTPs.

I always thought of Garfield as more of a 5w6. He's not active. Or adventurous. Not even mentally. But he does observe a lot.

He's above all glutton and intelectually witty but lazy. Not cerebral like a 5. More laid-back. 7s are not necessarly adventurous.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:happy2: Yay, I see Yoda, my big battle-wizened and towering time-transformed green buddy!

Master_Yoda.jpg

R

Riva

Elim Garak (entp so/sx 6w7) - star trek ds9.

My favourite character on screen ever and probably is the most interesting characters of the star trek franchise. Anyone who has seen him would agree with me/relate to what I said probably.

small.wonder

So she did.
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm so glad to see Rogue listed here, and typed true to her original, comic book self (not the quiet, emo film verson)-- I'll refrain from ranting about that.

There must be some 4w5 characters though, Laura Wingfield from The Glass Menagerie is one (though she's extremely SP and passive).
Aha, I found this thread that has other 4w5 characters if anyone was looking. :)

Last edited: