• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[sx] You know you're an sx-dom when...

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
Can any of these (including some things which have already been mentioned) also apply to Sx secondary but high? (I think my Sx and Sp are pretty much equal.)

Yes it can easily happen to someone that's sx second with strong sx.

i never have this envy thing. you're positive you're not 4w3?

I think that you don't have this because you are in a loving relationship, and probably are not on the market for a lover at the moment. I damn sure feel all of these things.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yes it can easily happen to someone that's sx second with strong sx.

I think that you don't have this because you are in a loving relationship, and probably are not on the market for a lover at the moment. I damn sure feel all of these things.

Ohhh.... You may be right. I've never felt it but maybe I've just never been single long enough for it to kick in.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
Ohhh.... You may be right. I've never felt it but maybe I've just never been single long enough for it to kick in.

lol, when I'm with the right girl, I completely indulge in her and could care less about being with any other women. So I could see how this would work like this for you.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
1) you know you're an unhealthy Sx dom when you feel possessive of your partner's genitalia ( You're dick belongs to me!!! )
2) You know you're an Sx dom when you get depressed without talking to someone close to you for more than a day. when your lover comes home/calls you etc, you think "thank God you're here!"

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
1) you know you're an unhealthy Sx dom when you feel possessive of your partner's genitalia ( You're dick belongs to me!!! )
2) You know you're an Sx dom when you get depressed without talking to someone close to you for more than a day. when your lover comes home/calls you etc, you think "thank God you're here!"

Yes. Anddddd if you feel flattered and turned on if they are possessive of your genitalia/body.

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Yes. Anddddd if you feel flattered and turned on if they are possessive of your genitalia/body.

Yes to all three :D

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7

That's funny. I was just talking to [MENTION=5684]Elfboy[/MENTION] about this the other day, and I told him that I would feel flattered if a woman claimed my genitals as her own. She should just go ahead and write on the bottom of my testicles with a sharpie marker, "property of insert name here" It would almost be like Andy from "Toy Story" when he wrote his name on the bottom of Woody's boot.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
That's funny. I was just talking to [MENTION=5684]Elfboy[/MENTION] about this the other day, and I told him that I would feel flattered if a woman claimed my genitals as her own. She should just go ahead and write on the bottom of my testicles with a sharpie marker, "property of insert name here" It would almost be like Andy from "Toy Story" when he wrote his name on the bottom of Woody's boot.

Especially since his name is Woody.

W

WhoCares

You experience instant love or hatred at first glance.
Others are intimidated when you smile at them.

OptoGypsy

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You're passionate and hold a combustion of awesomeness that you want to spread like wildfire in other words you want to jizz out your ideals, views, likes/dislikes etc.

Hive

hypersane
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
- When you were just going out to get some milk at the grocery store and you suddenly find yourself spearheading a revolution

- When everyone within a 5 feet radius from you can only communicate through pleasurable groans and screams because your mere presence is making them cum so hard

- When you avoid doing anything you like, because you know if you let out that intensely burning white flame of passion within, you'll literally combust and die an excruciating death being swallowed by the flames of your fervor

Chthonic

When you can name your nemesis
When you get an inner sense that your next lover is imminent
When no-one can ever stare at you or whisper behind your back without you instantly turning to face them
When you can name the exact perfume that just walked into the room

Abbey

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
...when movies affect you so much you can no longer watch them without feeling like your heart is going to break into a million tiny, worthless shards; you want to be the one who has to die for all of humanity to live; you want to have dangerous adventures and passionate romances; you want NEED your life to be as intense as the main character's and as you walk out of that theatre you feel as though you are incomplete for just surviving.

Tem

Enneagram
8w9
When you get ridiculously passionate about something, turn around, and are depressed by how flat everyone else around you regarding the same thing.

When you're afraid of pushing too hard on people you're interested in because you've been burnt by it so many times in the past.

When you are charismatic as hell when you let yourself be you.

When you know your perfect other half that you'll sail away and live the perfect most beautiful life is out there, so you almost forcefully try to peg on that template on everyone you meet who seems promising, and then after so many failed attempts, you realize that there is no such person.

Tem

Enneagram
8w9
You you are Sx when a horny or naughty expression cannot be unoticed by you radar.

Sx/So:

You create riot and hystery, without really trying.
A provocative position and a stimulating posiion are the same thing for you
You could'nt be bland or normal, even if you tried to
You are unable to be "average", you are great or you suck but nothing in the middle
You have a hard time to understand why girls like to be invited to restaurant, you eat because you are supposed to eat, but just that.
Death is a part of life, it is the only sure thing in the world, so you don't worry about this, only about what happen before, you assume that life is a care launched against a wall, and you push on the accelerator.
While most people tend to make effort to be prepared when they worry, the most you are worrying, the lesat you are prepared, against wether, food, problems of money.
You assume that being homeless is just the most natural way for human being, so, that's not so bad.
You lost me on the homeless one and the death one -- (I'm pretty aware of death -- not paranoid or looking out for it but kind of just accepted it at a young age, don't necessarily feel rushed or anything because of it)..

Aside from that.. I don't know if this is sexual instinct stuff or not, but it's scary how much what you described sounds like me! It's nice to know there are others out there!

Tem

Enneagram
8w9
The rest of the world disappears when you're interacting with someone with whom you feel a 'connection'.

If you're out to eat with this person, you forget to eat.

If you're with a group of people, you forget to talk to anyone else, and you don't hear their conversations.
+1.

Guilty confession, I tend to stockpile special memories songs, movies, experiences, make mental notes of things I get really passionate about, to one day share all these things with "that" person.