• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[sx] You know you're an sx-dom when...

bionic

Permabanned
When you want to talk to someone for hours on end but you realize that after 10 minutes your lunchbreak is over. :(

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
6w5 sx/sp

When you are totally into someone the first time you meet them, platonically or otherwise, the next time you see them you don't even need or want to say hello.

I am so glad i'm not the only one who thinks this :blush:

When you want to talk to someone for hours on end but you realize that after 10 minutes your lunchbreak is over. :(

But i work so hard, lol.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
Some of the lowest flyby's ever caught on film.

[YOUTUBE="7Dr2ZB36p9Y"]Lowest Flyby's[/YOUTUBE]

Craziest jumps ever.

[YOUTUBE="qqhlfz9GQPE"]Insane jumps[/YOUTUBE]

B

brainheart

Minus the jumping out of planes thing, I'm there.
If this thread is accurate, seals it for me.

Sx/sp, I guess, although I hate practicalities. Money, having to eat, etc... So annoying. But I def have limited energy.

Rail Tracer

Freaking Ratchet
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You're sx-so when (and sp-tarded!):

...when you haven't even thought about whether or not it'll rain, be cold, if you have to bring drinks or not and are daydreaming about who you're going to meet and what you're going to be experiencing.

...when money is so uninteresting, it's no even funny as it's a fucking necessity in this society

:peepwall:

Your turn.

Hahahahahaha. Funny, but true.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Anyone else find it hot in here? *fans self*

InvisibleJim

Permabanned
When socialites loath your uncompromising and honest opinions on what matters to you.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
When socialites loath your uncompromising and honest opinions on what matters to you.

actually, lots of members of high society would be quite refreshed by your honesty (especially the INTJ frank, polite objective kind of honesty). the people you're talking about are more specifically those who made their wealth through social connections and appearence. their loathing is a combination of envy and fear. it's usually poorer subcultures that require a more silver tongue as they're more likely to react strongly. self made rich people are just the opposite. they value genuine people with whom they can have an honest conversation.

is this behavior exclusively sx first? I'll have to reconsider sx/sp if it is (although I think it's mostly Fi/Te)

PS: I think you're an 8 or a 1. I don't see much 5-ishness in you and there is absolutely nothing 6-ish about you

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
#1 was a sonic boom? Sick!

My personal favorite is #3 where it flies over about 5 feet over the guys head. Here are a few more!

[YOUTUBE="Y-ADMJcMbdE"]Sonic boom[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="6iawZ-TzFoo"]And another[/YOUTUBE]

If you really want to raise the hair on the back of your neck, watch this close shave wingsuit flyby in Norway.

[YOUTUBE="uFevi1qZyVo"]Wingsuit flyby[/YOUTUBE]

B

brainheart

The rest of the world disappears when you're interacting with someone with whom you feel a 'connection'.

If you're out to eat with this person, you forget to eat.

If you're with a group of people, you forget to talk to anyone else, and you don't hear their conversations.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The rest of the world disappears when you're interacting with someone with whom you feel a 'connection'.

If you're out to eat with this person, you forget to eat.

If you're with a group of people, you forget to talk to anyone else, and you don't hear their conversations.

:nice:

It's intoxicating and frustratingly impractical but oh so good...

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
If only you could stay there :)

InvisibleJim

Permabanned
actually, lots of members of high society would be quite refreshed by your honesty (especially the INTJ frank, polite objective kind of honesty). the people you're talking about are more specifically those who made their wealth through social connections and appearence. their loathing is a combination of envy and fear. it's usually poorer subcultures that require a more silver tongue as they're more likely to react strongly. self made rich people are just the opposite. they value genuine people with whom they can have an honest conversation.

is this behavior exclusively sx first? I'll have to reconsider sx/sp if it is (although I think it's mostly Fi/Te)

PS: I think you're an 8 or a 1. I don't see much 5-ishness in you and there is absolutely nothing 6-ish about you

That's correct. But don't tell team pettiness; you'll have them breathing down my neck in no time.

V

violaine

4w5 sx/sp. I identify strongly with the descriptions found here:

sx/sp
This is perhaps the most internally conflicted of the stackings, and potentially the most inconsistent in behavior. This may occur as a blockage of the sexual instinct which can be redirected as a more generally brooding and troubled personality. They may isolate themselves for long periods of time before reemerging. They live according to a strictly personal outlook and are not particularly concerned with the approval of others outside of their immediate concern. They seem to be searching for something, the missing piece. If they find a soulmate they will unite without fanfare, forming a secret bond, dealing with formalities as an afterthought. Powerful sexual impulses facing inner resistance may manifest symbolically in the psyche, giving way to soulful interpretations of the unconscious. Under periods of stress severe sexual tensions may manifest as erratic, impulsively destructive behavior. Can seem restless, torn between the comforts of a stable home life and the urge to wander. May be prone to self-medicating.

Type 4, sx/sp
This is a very volatile type. They are driven to form connections but have very high demands of their partners. When their powerful fantasies don’t match reality, they become very restless. They take the fire and passion of the sexual instinct and turn it inward. This can cause both brooding and fiery outbursts. Dramatic mood swings are very likely with this type. This subtype of Four could be considered the most classic Four, because of the way they seem to embody the archetype of the tortured artist, although not all Fours of this subtype are artists. Stereotype aside, this subtype does tend to bring their emotions into focus more readily then the other subtypes of Four. What is under the surface with the self-pres/sexual is now bubbling to the surface. This subtype can resemble type Seven because of their drama, passion for experience and tendency to suffer from frustration when life seems dull. Like type Seven, they can seem to throw themselves into experience.

When healthy, this subtype learns to balance the need for passion with the less obvious need for groundedness which can come from solid and focused relationships with others and with their creative outlets.

I have really struggled in the past with what I call "should I stay or should I go?" But noone would ever really know, it just appears as brooding and then going elsewhere for a while because I do feel a heavy responsibility to not upset other's peace due to my internal conflict. I try not to be demanding but am very particular about the quality of connection between myself and a partner. Fortunately, I have creative outlets and had a very stable upbringing. Seems to dampen some of those bouts of needing everything to be interesting. Nothing can save an unsatisfactory connection though.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
- When you like something or someone YOU REALLY REALLY LIKE IT.

- You're relieved that the person you're currently focused on wasn't scared away by the intensity and honesty of what you said last night.