ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    And how!
    I used magic buttons.
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

You know you are Sx-dom when you love that song:

[youtube=WF_-DST-6oA]that's Sx![/youtube]
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

brainheart

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    - When you like something or someone YOU REALLY REALLY LIKE IT.

- You're relieved that the person you're currently focused on wasn't scared away by the intensity and honesty of what you said last night.
    My my yes. Conversely, when you hate something or someone, you really really hate it. Although I wouldn't say hate (i am a 9, after all) more like repulsed. Things or people attract me or repulse me and I am immediately aware which is which. I try to not be judgmental in that fashion, but if there's something repellant, there's no changing it.

The fear of losing favor with your infatuation or confessor... The most terrifying thing for me.

You know you are when seeking intimacy is the number one driving force in your life....

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    You know you are Sx-dom when you love that song:

[youtube=WF_-DST-6oA]that's Sx![/youtube]
    once again, people like this song because it's bad ass. I'm gay (and by extention don't care about vaginas at all) but I love that song
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Senior Member the state i am in's Avatar
    MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

when you assume because you want it it's how things should be, and when you can't let go of things you want fast enough and as a result end up not handling disappointment too well

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

^ so true

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

well, i was just reading through the WHOLE thread, and i'm pretty sure i'm sx-dom because it makes sense in terms of little oddities in my life that aren't explained well by my enneatype, but i don't resonate with a lot of these. maybe i'm just weird (well okay, i'm definitely weird), or my etype interferes, or my environmnent, or the way i was raised, i dunno. or i guess i could really be so/sx instead.

do you guys relate strongly to almost all of what everyone's said, or do you feel a lot of individual variation as well?

case study on skylights --

does not fit:

...when people keep telling you to stop being so intense (only when i am angry, i burn like 950°)
    ...when you haven't even thought about whether or not it'll rain, be cold, if you have to bring drinks or not and are daydreaming about who you're going to meet and what you're going to be experiencing. (true about daydreaming... but i'm either really on top of drinks/food/clothes etc. or really not)
    ...when money is so uninteresting, it's no even funny as it's a fucking necessity in this society (um. i like money)
    ...When you think the idea of money is so antithetical to experiencing life, and you can never understand why people are so wound up about it Life> piece of tree! (cause money buys opportunity!)
    ...You create riot and hystery, without really trying. (noooo)
    ...A provocative position and a stimulating posiion are the same thing for you (noooo do not like)
    ...You have a hard time to understand why girls like to be invited to restaurant, you eat because you are supposed to eat, but just that. (LOVE fancy restaurant ambiance)
    ...When people think you could be a talk show host because you barrage them with questions about themselves. (i am questioning... yes... no barrage though)
    ...When socialites loath your uncompromising and honest opinions on what matters to you. (huh?)
    ...Conversely, when you hate something or someone, you really really hate it. Although I wouldn't say hate (i am a 9, after all) more like repulsed. (repulsed maybe... hate occasionally but not often)

i guess basically i'm just not very controversy-provoking, and i'm not totally sp-unaware. my dad's an sp 6 posterchild though, so that may explain that.

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

I like money too.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Socionics
    SEE

When you start telling a stranger in a bar your secrets. Just because you're bored.
    SX/SO: What is a secret? When I get really excited about an idea or pissed about something, EVERYBODY has to know.

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    You you are Sx when a horny or naughty expression cannot be unnoticed by your radar.
    SX/SO: You assume that being homeless is just the most natural way for human being, so, that's not so bad.
    Everyone I know makes me out to be a nympho or reckless social butterfly. >:
    I related to everything in the post, but the second one really hit the nail on the head. Everyone thinks I'm crazy for wanting to run away from home and then doing one of the following:
    a.) living in a tent
    b.) sleeping in a car
    c.) moving in with a close friend
    d.) joining the Peace Corps

Really, I'm out and about enough for my room to be nothing more than a storage closet and a place to sleep. I don't know what the words "sanctuary" and "home" mean... it wouldn't bother me any to leave all my material crap behind and work with people in an obscure and impoverished area overseas. Living expenses are paid, and as long as I have that and can maintain communication with people, I'm content.

Quote Originally Posted by brainheart View Post
    If you're out to eat with this person, you forget to eat.
    LOL seriously. I'm the kind of person who puts a food item down and then forgets about it. It goes as far as setting down a Popsicle still in its wrapper (COUGH COUGH that's what she said) and afterward not remembering where the puddle of colored sugar water came from.
    ISTP 3w2 SX/SO

brainheart

Quote Originally Posted by Nomenclature View Post
    When you start telling a stranger in a bar your secrets. Just because you're bored.
    SX/SO: What is a secret? When I get really excited about an idea or pissed about something, EVERYBODY has to know.

Everyone I know makes me out to be a nympho or reckless social butterfly. >:
    I related to everything in the post, but the second one really hit the nail on the head. Everyone thinks I'm crazy for wanting to run away from home and then doing one of the following:
    a.) living in a tent
    b.) sleeping in a car
    c.) moving in with a close friend
    d.) joining the Peace Corps

Really, I'm out and about enough for my room to be nothing more than a storage closet and a place to sleep. I don't know what the words "sanctuary" and "home" mean... it wouldn't bother me any to leave all my material crap behind and work with people in an obscure and impoverished area overseas. Living expenses are paid, and as long as I have that and can maintain communication with people, I'm content.
    I hate most material crap too, but I have ideal places I want to live, usually it involves trees or boats or paris or all. I like looking at photos of cool home settings I'd like to be, aesthetically pleasing simplicity, you know, me and my typewriter and a cool desk overlooking the seine. I want to maintain my alone time and that with intimates, those I just met and those I've known for awhile. I get crazy wanderlust and I've got sx and sp going on in some order.