Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    When socialites loath your uncompromising and honest opinions on what matters to you.

actually, lots of members of high society would be quite refreshed by your honesty (especially the INTJ frank, polite objective kind of honesty). the people you're talking about are more specifically those who made their wealth through social connections and appearence. their loathing is a combination of envy and fear. it's usually poorer subcultures that require a more silver tongue as they're more likely to react strongly. self made rich people are just the opposite. they value genuine people with whom they can have an honest conversation.

is this behavior exclusively sx first? I'll have to reconsider sx/sp if it is (although I think it's mostly Fi/Te)

PS: I think you're an 8 or a 1. I don't see much 5-ishness in you and there is absolutely nothing 6-ish about you
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

#1 was a sonic boom? Sick!
    My personal favorite is #3 where it flies over about 5 feet over the guys head. Here are a few more!

[YOUTUBE="Y-ADMJcMbdE"]Sonic boom[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="6iawZ-TzFoo"]And another[/YOUTUBE]

If you really want to raise the hair on the back of your neck, watch this close shave wingsuit flyby in Norway.

[YOUTUBE="uFevi1qZyVo"]Wingsuit flyby[/YOUTUBE]

brainheart

The rest of the world disappears when you're interacting with someone with whom you feel a 'connection'.

If you're out to eat with this person, you forget to eat.

If you're with a group of people, you forget to talk to anyone else, and you don't hear their conversations.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by brainheart View Post
    The rest of the world disappears when you're interacting with someone with whom you feel a 'connection'.

If you're out to eat with this person, you forget to eat.

If you're with a group of people, you forget to talk to anyone else, and you don't hear their conversations.

It's intoxicating and frustratingly impractical but oh so good...
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

^ It's kind of like falling into another person.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

If only you could stay there
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    actually, lots of members of high society would be quite refreshed by your honesty (especially the INTJ frank, polite objective kind of honesty). the people you're talking about are more specifically those who made their wealth through social connections and appearence. their loathing is a combination of envy and fear. it's usually poorer subcultures that require a more silver tongue as they're more likely to react strongly. self made rich people are just the opposite. they value genuine people with whom they can have an honest conversation.

is this behavior exclusively sx first? I'll have to reconsider sx/sp if it is (although I think it's mostly Fi/Te)

PS: I think you're an 8 or a 1. I don't see much 5-ishness in you and there is absolutely nothing 6-ish about you
    That's correct. But don't tell team pettiness; you'll have them breathing down my neck in no time.

violaine

4w5 sx/sp. I identify strongly with the descriptions found here:

sx/sp
    This is perhaps the most internally conflicted of the stackings, and potentially the most inconsistent in behavior. This may occur as a blockage of the sexual instinct which can be redirected as a more generally brooding and troubled personality. They may isolate themselves for long periods of time before reemerging. They live according to a strictly personal outlook and are not particularly concerned with the approval of others outside of their immediate concern. They seem to be searching for something, the missing piece. If they find a soulmate they will unite without fanfare, forming a secret bond, dealing with formalities as an afterthought. Powerful sexual impulses facing inner resistance may manifest symbolically in the psyche, giving way to soulful interpretations of the unconscious. Under periods of stress severe sexual tensions may manifest as erratic, impulsively destructive behavior. Can seem restless, torn between the comforts of a stable home life and the urge to wander. May be prone to self-medicating.
    Type 4, sx/sp
    This is a very volatile type. They are driven to form connections but have very high demands of their partners. When their powerful fantasies don’t match reality, they become very restless. They take the fire and passion of the sexual instinct and turn it inward. This can cause both brooding and fiery outbursts. Dramatic mood swings are very likely with this type. This subtype of Four could be considered the most classic Four, because of the way they seem to embody the archetype of the tortured artist, although not all Fours of this subtype are artists. Stereotype aside, this subtype does tend to bring their emotions into focus more readily then the other subtypes of Four. What is under the surface with the self-pres/sexual is now bubbling to the surface. This subtype can resemble type Seven because of their drama, passion for experience and tendency to suffer from frustration when life seems dull. Like type Seven, they can seem to throw themselves into experience.

When healthy, this subtype learns to balance the need for passion with the less obvious need for groundedness which can come from solid and focused relationships with others and with their creative outlets.
    I have really struggled in the past with what I call "should I stay or should I go?" But noone would ever really know, it just appears as brooding and then going elsewhere for a while because I do feel a heavy responsibility to not upset other's peace due to my internal conflict. I try not to be demanding but am very particular about the quality of connection between myself and a partner. Fortunately, I have creative outlets and had a very stable upbringing. Seems to dampen some of those bouts of needing everything to be interesting. Nothing can save an unsatisfactory connection though.
    Likes Kaizer liked this post

violaine

- When mediocrity, esp of feeling, is scary.
    Likes Kaizer liked this post

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

- When you like something or someone YOU REALLY REALLY LIKE IT.

- You're relieved that the person you're currently focused on wasn't scared away by the intensity and honesty of what you said last night.